Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 60

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
    Originally posted by: Kyrre
    I honestly don't think there's much a difference between Hitsugaya and Aizen in strength. It's rather the way they acted. Hitsugaya was being agresive and almost instantly turned his sword Bankai, while Aizen was calm and cold, and waited for Hitsugaya to make his move. This is what made Hitsugaya fall.
    What?

Aizen destroyed a captain and a vice-captain without the slightest effort.

Like they were nothing.
    That's only because they've already seen his shikai before, and were under his illusionary powers.
    If he's screwed them over from the beginning it makes him all the more powerful.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Bleach 60

not powerful, sneaky
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Bleach 60

Aizen don't got much firepower to me ... But even un chopstick stabbed in the neck from behind is deadly

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: Inazuma
    Aizen don't got much firepower to me ... But even un chopstick stabbed in the neck from behind is deadly
    Thats cause he has a sword ^_^

Bleach 60

its not the fireworks that's important in a fight. its the brains

Bleach 60

Since someone was complaining about the lack before.... OMGWTF!!! I was convinced that he was some sort of fake Aizen for the first part of the ep, but no, looks like the real guy.... WTF is he doing? Does he want to take over SS? Is he allied with the hollows in some way? IS he a hallow (or taken over by one)? He did say they never knew his true self...

Since he was the one giving the orders, he must the one that wanted Rukia dead. Buy why? She's not that powerful, really. Was he just trying to get the captains to fight? If so, why would he be going after her now? He did tell the healer that she wouldn't see him again, maybe he's planning to leave soul society to take over the living world and wanted to eliminate anyone who might come after him?

The deaths were unexpected too. One of the things I like about anime is that important, well-liked characters can be killed off. I don't think either of them are coming back... Nice twist. Now what?

Bleach 60

hitsugaya wont die. No idea about hinamori though
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Bleach 60

Well, in that one flashback on Hinamori's to when she was training it shows that Aizen has rediculously powerful demon magic or whatever its called. The spell shit.

I also think there's no way Hitsugaya is dead. His wound wasn't that bad to begin with, and the fucking super healing captain is right there seconds after he goes down. He'll be fine. Wether he'll be fine in time to do anything in the coming fight is the question.

Bleach 60

This was definatly one of THE best episodes ever. It blew my mind at least 3 times every minute. Now since Aizen can use hallucination nobody can touch him ...................... except for KENPACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (im a Kenpachi fanboy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]). Who else is gonna be able to strike Aizen? unless Ichigo goes hollow and shows some moves that weve never seen, i think kenpachi is the only one able to pawn aizens ass. Also, does anybody else feel tempted and impatient enough to just read the manga?

Bleach 60

well, ... arent you quick to jump to conclusions about zaraki pwning aizen.
    For all we know, he might actually be getting his ass whooped by kommamura at this very moment. Even if he does manage to beat 2 captains in a row, i highly doubt kenpachi will have the energy left to beat the biggest and baddest of them all, Aizen.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 60

It's good to know that Kenpachi has very good defensive skill and high reatsu that tends to scare off the newcomers, but aside from that he doesn't show any skill to me at all.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Bleach 60

Well, one thing is good to remember: Kenpachi can cause area damage. That might be the simplest way of fighting Aizen, who can shield himself from the senses of his opponents. So, even if the actual location of Aizen is unknown, if you destroy everything in the vicinity, there's a good chance Aizen's real body will take damage as well. And Kenpachi is not likely to be taken down with the first hit like Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya was just a little lad, after all.

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: heero
    its not the fireworks that's important in a fight. its the brains
    say's someone with a ava and sig of zaraki. -.-

Originally posted by: splash
    For all we know, he might actually be getting his ass whooped by kommamura at this very moment. Even if he does manage to beat 2 captains in a row, i highly doubt kenpachi will have the energy left to beat the biggest and baddest of them all, Aizen.

they stopped the fight didn't they.. we saw zaraki sitting there and the 5th seat guy come's by and they talk a bit while watching ichigo vs byakugan from a distance.

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: splash
    K-o-m-m-a-m-u-r-a........doesnt ring a bell (god dam short attention span). U know who would also be perfect to fight aizen besides kenpachi? Yamaji. His badass shikai would burn everything in the are to a crisp. aizen would be fucked. But i still want to see some more kenpachi action.

P.S. hope we get to see Zaraki's shikai if he can release it!!! Now that would be pawnage.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 60

Zaraki Kenpachi and Kommamura's fight was interupted. Kenpachi says something like "that guy all of a sudden yelled, "Genryussai-sensei!" And ran off..." so Zaraki has had some time to rest after owning Tousen.

The problem is this, Kenpachi can't sense Reiatsu. (or so he says). How the hell is he going to locate Aizen? Relying on Yachiru (and she's not even with him) has always led to terrible outcomes in the past...Heck, Kenpachi is also such a Pure fighter that I don't know what he can do EXCEPT trust his senses, which Aizen will totally fool him with... I'd like to think Kenpachi helps out by taking on Gin or kicking Tousen's ass (again), but I don't see him hurting Aizen much at all.

And DarthEnder has a great point. We haven't seen Aizen do anything too flashy with his sword, but I also think his Demon Magic is probably at least at Byakuya's level, probably higher. I mean, his friggin trump is an Illusion Technique, implying the guy has to be pretty nasty with other Magics. Don't be surprised if Aizen combines his Illusion with some awesome spells when he really gets serious.

Besides, the guy wears glasses. You don't expect a guy with glasses to be the melee kind. Cunning traps and powerful magic is almost always the forte of those types.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 60

I disagree a bit. It's true Kenpachi is a pure fighter, like you said, and thus he naturally relies on his senses. However, when he lost all but the sense of touch against Tousen, we didn't see him despair or quickly fall. He was just slightly pissed off, because much of the fun of the fight disappeared. Against Aizen, if he notices he can't much trust his senses, he would have to do the same: Not take for granted the accuracy of vision or hearing, but rather use different tactics. And with his powers, it would be the same as securing a dark room with hand grenades: Somebody's going to get wounded even if you don't see him.

Don't forget that against Tousen he didn't even take off the eye-patch. When he did take it off against Ichigo, buildings soon started to crumble all over the place...

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: Kraco
    I disagree a bit. It's true Kenpachi is a pure fighter, like you said, and thus he naturally relies on his senses. However, when he lost all but the sense of touch against Tousen, we didn't see him despair or quickly fall. He was just slightly pissed off, because much of the fun of the fight disappeared. Against Aizen, if he notices he can't much trust his senses, he would have to do the same: Not take for granted the accuracy of vision or hearing, but rather use different tactics. And with his powers, it would be the same as securing a dark room with hand grenades: Somebody's going to get wounded even if you don't see him.

Don't forget that against Tousen he didn't even take off the eye-patch. When he did take it off against Ichigo, buildings soon started to crumble all over the place...
    Damn, you beat me to it. Well, remember that once somone strikes Kenpachi, hell know where they are. Then he can kick ass. I dont know if hypnosis will affect your sense of touch, i think people just assume that when Aizen was talking about all five senses. But we've never seen hypnosis fool the sense of touch have we??? Dum Dum Dum. So, all in all i think kenpachi would have a pretty fair chance against aizen. But i dont see how Ichigo will manage. Hes screwed unless he brings out the hollow.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: God#2
    Damn, you beat me to it. Well, remember that once somone strikes Kenpachi, hell know where they are. Then he can kick ass. I dont know if hypnosis will affect your sense of touch, i think people just assume that when Aizen was talking about all five senses. But we've never seen hypnosis fool the sense of touch have we??? Dum Dum Dum.
    I'm pretty sure Aizen was including touch when he said "all 5 senses." I don't know the extent of his powers, but it seems as if he can make someone beleive whatever he wants them to. Maybe he's even capable of something like Tousen's bankai, only eliminating the sense of touch as well.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 60

Episode 60 is out by Lunar...

Bleach 60 - Lunar Anime

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    Well, in that one flashback on Hinamori's to when she was training it shows that Aizen has rediculously powerful demon magic or whatever its called. The spell shit.

I also think there's no way Hitsugaya is dead. His wound wasn't that bad to begin with, and the fucking super healing captain is right there seconds after he goes down. He'll be fine. Wether he'll be fine in time to do anything in the coming fight is the question.
    I remembered in the Hinamori flashback where Aizen and Gin roll in a own the Hollow's and didn't even break a sweat. After that, I definately thought Aizen was strong and that the death was somehow staged (I posted it somewhere but I thought that the 4th captain was in on it too). Anyhow, dug up 3 screenies that show the easy with which Aizen destroys a hollow. He even kinda smirks at it before he destroys it:

I think Aizne is a badass...period. Ichigo will have a tough run at him but I think he'll definately fall short. Not sure who'll also show up but I think Ken-san and Yachiru, Yoruichi and Soi Fong, and kommamura are a good guesses.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~