Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 60

Bleach 60

http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b60.torrent

Woo! Let there be discussion!

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 60

OH MY FUCKING GOD

This is the best episode I've seen in a long time. Revelation, action (HItsugaya!), death, betrayal. Everything about this episode was truly awesome. I can't beleive any of that just happened...Holy shit.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 60

Holy shit! You get through 59 episodes, and you assume you have SOME bearing on what's happening.

NOPE.

Lol, yeah....
    In any case, things have gotten much more interesting all of a sudden [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bleach 60

oh hehe already new it was gunna happen cuz i read manga ^_^ but yet it still suprizes me =P

Bleach 60

Phew... at last...

It was hard covering for people through all these months when they were accussed of spoiling so that anime watchers wouldn't get spoiled... Got flamed for doing so a couple of times also, ungrateful bastards...

Edit: Seems like Ichigo is going bankai again in next episode according to the preview... Would like to see Hollow Ichigo again if he shows up.

Bleach 60

And... just finished it... Wow...

I can't think of the proper words to describe this episode...

Wow...

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Phew... at last...

It was hard covering for people through all these months when they were accussed of spoiling so that anime watchers wouldn't get spoiled... Got flamed for doing so a couple of times also, ungrateful bastards...

Edit: Seems like Ichigo is going bankai again in next episode according to the preview... Would like to see Hollow Ichigo again if he shows up.
    Which preview? I don't see any Bankai Ichigo in the preview from Bleach 59 by Dattebayo.

anyway, he will go bankai again...maybe in this ep 60. my download is not done yet.
    But, if he's already using bankai again in ep 60, then the real enemy has finally come back. yeeeehaaa finally the strongest enemy.

Bleach 60

And where in my post did I talk about episode 59's preview...

I'm talking about episode 60's of course...

Bleach 60

Aizen Sousuke, traitorous criminal and one of my new favorite anime villains.

Amazing that, for one who's nature isn't centered around fighting (i.e. his Soul Slayer), Aizen still manages to come off as ridiculously powerful in that regard.

KIMOCHI~II

Bleach 60

I want pics of the holy shit faces you guys had when you saw this ep. I've been waiting since the Kenpachi/Ichigo fight to see peoples reactions.

Dezalanel

Bleach 60

Finally! What an episode. Waiting for this for a while. This is the official Mind Fuck episode haha.

Bleach 60

Damn. It was quite an episode. Of course there were superficial theories that got parts of it right, like Aizen coming back, but certainly this plot is getting such twists that it's purely delightful. Yet one of greatest puzzles to me is why Rukia still seems to be in the middle of it all. If Rukia's execution by false commands from the dead office was just a decoy to cause disruption, then why did they bring her back now? Well, at least not everything is going according to Aizen's plans: Whatever he has been planning for such a long time, he possibly couldn't have counted on Ichigo being there with such power. And something tells me Ichigo won't go down as easily as Hinamori...

And that brings into my mind the one thing I didn't like, yet I can accept, considering the past: How can Hinamori be such a loser... She's supposed to be a vice captain, after all. Even if she became a vice captain just to be close to Aizen... Well, you would think she would have learnt something.

Bleach 60

Really good episode, though the only big surprise was that Tousen was with the bad guys. Evereything else was quite the way I suspected it would be. The most stupid thing about it all was that Unohana had realised that there was something afoul with Aizen's corpse and she didn't tell anyone. I find it odd that everyone in the entire soul society had seen Aizen's hypno thingy and fell under it, I mean there must have been someone except Tousen that didn't watch it. Also It sucked that Hits got owned so easily.

Wonder if there will be a "counter twist", like "we knew about your plan all along bwahawhaw, now you shall die traitor".

What the hell happened to the Genryuusai fight? It's been like 5 (maybe more) eps or something.

Yay! Urahara is coming back in the next episode.

@Bud: I didn't see Ichigo in the preview at all.

Bleach 60

Great Ep., but Hitsugaya felt too fast, but if Unohana is near there should be a chance that he survives

Bleach 60

Haven't seen the episode yet, but you anime-only guys gotta agree... this is some mind-blowing shit!

Personally, when I read this in the manga, that was the point where my Bleach fandom was eternally sealed. AWESOME twist. Aizen is indeed one of the best villains I've seen.

Bleach 60

Man, and I thought I hated Tousen before. Now he's a shitbag as well as being annoying!

Bud is saying Ichigo's Bankai because theres that shot in the preview where one blade is being parried by that black blade, which is so far only Ichigo's.

I think we're gonna have to see Hollow Ichigo again because how else is he gonna beat Aizen Gin and Tousen all at once.

We need to get an Ichigo/Hitsugaya/Kenpachi vs. Aizen/Gin/Tousen battle royal going up here on the execution grounds!

"Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding."

Man, that's good shit.

Bleach 60

There was no Ichigo in the Preview, but a black sword was shown.
    And there teleported to the execution ground where Ichigo should be still lying around with Inoue sitting crying next to him.

So its obvious that ichigo goes bankai again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well I hope Hinamori is dead, I cant stand her...
    Das Licht am Ende des Tunnels könnte auch ein entgegenkommender Zug sein.

Bleach 60

Call me twisted if you will, but I was laughing hard at how Hinamori got owned.
    Almost everything makes sense to me now, except two things. How and why is Aizen gonna take down SS?
    And Tousen WTF? WTF WTFW WTFTWFWTFWT!F!?!!?

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    Bud is saying Ichigo's Bankai because theres that shot in the preview where one blade is being parried by that black blade, which is so far only Ichigo's.

I think we're gonna have to see Hollow Ichigo again because how else is he gonna beat Aizen Gin and Tousen all at once.

We need to get an Ichigo/Hitsugaya/Kenpachi vs. Aizen/Gin/Tousen battle royal going up here on the execution grounds!
    It was Urahara in the preview, or am I seeing things? So what I'm thinking is that the black blade could have belonged to him since he got his bankai the same way Ichigo did, there might be some connection.

There are still alot of people that we don't know what they are up to, and that might join the big fight.

Genryuusai/Ukitake/Shunsui (and Nanao-chan)
    Yoruichi/Soi Fong
    Mayuri is still alive (wonder if he's one of the bad guys)
    Byakuya is obviously still alive though we don't know what his condition is
    Yachiru (which hasn't "taken care of the strong guys" yet)
    Renji (wonder if he is still able to fight)
    Sajin (Fox-man)

There are also alot of minor characters left
    Hisagi (mr. 69), bald-guy, pretty-boy, sunglasses-man, 1st vice captain person, the fat 2nd vice captain

Edit: I watched the preview again and it is without a doubt Urahara.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Bleach 60

aizen is definately one of the best villains ever seen in anime history, at first in the manga, it was so unpredictable, the last guy to ever think about being a villain actually a villain. one of them is going to have their ass handed to them in my opinion, and i'm not talking about gin or aizen, just guessing. this episode was worth waiting 2 weeks.

i just want to see gin's bankai, is that so much to ask? and if he does release his bankai, i'm placing bets on a shotgun, because shinsou looks like the type of sword to be used while faraway, like a sniping mission and gin tends to disappear a lot..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------