Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 61

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 61

I'm really curious to see why Tousen decided to join Aizen. Was all his talk of Justice just a lie, or does he follow his own code of Justice that Aizen could possibly fulfill? The thing I don't like has already been mentioned. Gin has been turned into a lapdog, not even attacking Ichigo because his master didn't say anything.

As for Urahara, I wonder why he chose Rukia of all people, and devised the plan to bring her to earth and give Ichigo her powers. That part seems very unpredictable. Perhaps he somehow knew Ichigo had the power to become a shinigami, and set up a situation where Rukia would have to sacrifice herself?

I said it before, Ichigo's Hollow is his own. It didn't come from Kaien or Rukia. There is the question of whether Aizen knows of Ichigo's Hollow form though. Does he know that Ichigo found a way to overcome the barrier on his own?

I really liked human-Mayuri. I'm glad they kept that creepy voice the same too.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 61

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    it was clearly explained how ichigo got his hollow powers, it's not because of rukia.
    No it wasn't. You're full of shit.
    Are you joking? Ichigo started to become a hollow after his chain was eaten away by the things in Urahara's pit. Afterwards, he regained control of his body and pulled the mask off, but still retains the hollow power. It has nothing to do with whatever is inside Rukia because 1) we already know why he has hollow powers, and 2) Urahara's device was put into rukias fake body, which she got AFTER she gave Ichigo his hollow powers. I suggest you re-watch episode 19.

Bleach 61

Originally posted by: mage
    Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    it was clearly explained how ichigo got his hollow powers, it's not because of rukia.
    No it wasn't. You're full of shit.
    Are you joking? Ichigo started to become a hollow after his chain was eaten away by the things in Urahara's pit. Afterwards, he regained control of his body and pulled the mask off, but still retains the hollow power. It has nothing to do with whatever is inside Rukia because 1) we already know why he has hollow powers, and 2) Urahara's device was put into rukias fake body, which she got AFTER she gave Ichigo his hollow powers. I suggest you re-watch episode 19.
    i think he means . NO SHIT!..

it's so obvious that he didn't got his powers from rukia. It's just stupid that Dionysos mentioned it in the first place.

Bleach 61

If he meant 'no shit' why would he tell me I'm full of shit? .....

If you read DarthEnder's first post in this thread, he honestly believes that Ichigo got his hollow powers from Rukia.

Bleach 61

I'm confused, at first i thought the whole gigai explanation was referring to urahara, but then it was referring to rukia.
    So were both urahara and rukia using gigais for most of their time on earth? Does that mean most of urahara's reiatsu is permanently lost?

And personally, I don't like aizen as a character. It's basically the most generic looking character combined with the broadest range of abilities. Where's the fun in that?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Bleach 61

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    I'm confused, at first i thought the whole gigai explanation was referring to urahara, but then it was referring to rukia.
    So were both urahara and rukia using gigais for most of their time on earth? Does that mean most of urahara's reiatsu is permanently lost?

And personally, I don't like aizen as a character. It's basically the most generic looking character combined with the broadest range of abilities. Where's the fun in that?
    From what I understand, only Rukia's reiatsu would be permanantly lost in her gigai because it has the hougyoku in it. I'm not sure if Urahara is using a gigai. It doesn't really matter, though.

Bleach 61

I think it was referring to both of them. obviously Urahara is using a gigai, and it makes sense that he'd want to use one an untraceable one like Rukia has. But does that mean he's also being turned into a human?

Edit: ok, I can't understand Datebayo's translation. Forgive me, but how exactly is Rukia losing her reiatsu? I don't think it's because of the Hougyoku, but because of the gigai that Urahara made for her.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 61

Ok, first great episode! Not too much action but definitely tons of substance. I am glad that we now have some light shed on us about Aizen's plan. Too bad it had to be in the I-am-a-super-villain-so-I-must-show-you-just-how-awesome-I-am speech, but now we are all caught up to speed.

Can we clear up where the 'hidden treasure' is? I have to re-watch the section where he was explaining where it resides (DB got a little confusing in its translation). I first thought it was hidden in Rukia, then I realized that it was hidden in the spare body that gave to Rukia after she lost her powers. It seems that there are several posts that think it was always in Rukia and several that don't think it was. Assuming that the hidden treasure was in the spare, then what is the explanation of how it was to be transferred into Rukia? I would think that he would have some how entrusted Rukia with a key to unlocking it (so-to-speak). In other words, could it be feasible that Rukia was also entrusted with part of his creation so that when joined with the spare body the hidden treasure would become whole in Rukia? Or was Rukia simply a vessel to transfer in the treasure and that it could have been anybody?

I think mage and Xan about Ichigo getting his hollow powers from when he was thrown in the pit by Urahara and not before. I think Ichigo has a different explanation as to why he is so powerful and not because of Rukia.

Oh yeah, Tousen is a bitch and Gin is a little dog now!

edit:
    Originally posted by: mage
    From what I understand, only Rukia's reiatsu would be permanantly lost in her gigai because it has the hougyoku in it. I'm not sure if Urahara is using a gigai. It doesn't really matter, though.
    That clears up a litte bit now. Keep it comming!
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bleach 61

I don't think Gin is so different at all from what he was before. How many awesome fights with Gin have we seen? Not many. Maybe he doesn't even much enjoy fighting, even if he has decent skills, obviously. So, why should he even draw his sword, when he's with somebody like Aizen? Besides, I think Gin enjoys immensely seeing people being surprised one after another by Aizen. That's why he does nothing but watch.

Bleach 61

Could someboy please either: 1. PM me the manga chapter/link for the current anime episode. or 2. Post the pictures of the Aizen's speech here (&lt;ahem&gt; Knives!). Thank you.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,

Bleach 61

I was always wondering why Rukia couldn't fight at all. Now I know. So she is only a mere human now.
    Aizen doesn't know it hah? Man, he is gonna very disappointted to find the truth. Killing Ichigo is not easy, not say impossible.

Bleach 61

Originally posted by: FrogKing
    Could someboy please either: 1. PM me the manga chapter/link for the current anime episode. or 2. Post the pictures of the Aizen's speech here (&lt;ahem&gt; Knives!). Thank you.

* "Konpaku" means spirit *

He put the hougyoku in the untraceable gigai, which he gave to Rukia. This is chapter 175, btw.

Bleach 61

THANKS MAGE! It does seem like he put the hougyoku in Rukia though from the manga and that the spare body somehow would consume the hougyoku's power? If that is the case, then perhaps Ichigo does have some of the hougyoku on him? I thought the anime had some additional info on the source of the hougyoku's whereabouts. Man, I can't wait to get home from work so I can watch it again.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 61

To your first ques.: no Urahara still has his powers

and to your second: just wait till the next ep, and you'll most likely get your wish

Oh and if there's one thing I'm thankful for in this ep it's that Aizen stopped the most annoying song in history with a finger

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 61

I dont think Aizen is literaly strong enough to stop Ichigo's bankai blade with his fingers, that was probably part of his mind-fuck special ability. Although I thought there was sort of hypnosis procedure thingy he had to do first.

Bleach 61

It kinda sounded, and looked like, he turned his finger into a sword

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 61

Originally posted by: Fiss240
    I dont think Aizen is literaly strong enough to stop Ichigo's bankai blade with his fingers, that was probably part of his mind-fuck special ability. Although I thought there was sort of hypnosis procedure thingy he had to do first.
    Its not quite clear to me either... At first I thought it was like Kenpachi. His Reiatsu had a stronger will, so his actual body could take a hit from Ichigo and not be harmed. (The whole, my force is stronger than your attack). However, Aizen stopping a quite determined Ichigo with his finger doesn't seem right. I thought that Aizen used his illusion technique (did he ever even put Ichigo under that spell? When and how?) and that his finger was actually not his body, but the Illusion, which is his actual blade.

Where in God's name is Yoroichi? (and Shiba Kukaku is on her way as well I hope)... I'd have thought she'd be one of the first to get back to Soukyou

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 61

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    Where in God's name is Yoroichi?
    She is with her lesbian lover Soi Fong deep in the forest catching up on those 1000 years of separation.

Bleach 61

what's up with everyone not liking Number One? It's the best song on the soundtrack.

Bleach 61

Some hate it, some love it.

And thanks for posting the manga pages. That really helps clear things up. The anime didn't even mention that Urahara was cast out of Soul Society for creating the undectable-human Gigai he gave to Rukia. Now I'm wondering exactly how Urahara put the Houkyoku in Rukia without her knowing it.