Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 62

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Bleach 62

finally the truth comes out

Bleach 62

wasnt there some more story with Tousen Iliked the episode though I would of like seen those big guys.
    Aizen looks rather cool with his hair back and no glasses also I wonder whats the real story behind Matsumoto and Gin

Signature by Lucifus

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Bleach 62

wow, what a touching relationship with rukia and byakuya. a round of applause to the enemies, aizen, gin, and tousen. their roles seem to suit them very well. anyways, when gin said "i'm sorry.." with a kind face, it gets me wondering if gin is also brainwashed or does he have his own intentions. and on further note, i'm sure the wait for the next episode will be worth it.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Bleach 62

I wonder why everybody hates Unohana taichou so much that they want her dead?

Sigh.

Anyway, I take all my hate towards Byakuya back. The guy is just a confused kid after all. And it took a stranger stronger than him to finally prove him wrong.

I wished all the Captains would have a go at trying to kill Aizen. That way they can make Aizen even more uber cool by defeating all of them and then walk away from Soul Society, rather than having his ass saved by Hollows.

Bloody faggot, I wonder how many captains does it take to take him down. OK, apparently two as Yoruichi and Soi Fon has shown.

Guess the Bleach team will get a vacation.

Bleach 62

Originally posted by: naruto22
    Next episode, Ikkaku and Ichigo gonna have some smashin fun while Kenpachi eagerly waits his turn.
    I guess you havent read this.

Next person to post a spoiler in this forum gets banned

Bleach 62

Changed. Sigh, its not like we're spoiling the manga, we're talking about an episode that has already happened.

Ah well, another 3 weeks before next Bleach.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Bleach 62

No one hates Unohana. Whered you get this from?

Bleach 62

Originally posted by: darkmetal505
    No one hates Unohana. Whered you get this from?
    quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by: Jadugar
    i hate Unohana taichou
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by: Giboc
    i hate Unohana taichou
    i hate Unohana taichou
    Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
    i hate Unohana taichou

??

LMAO @ giboc

Bleach 62

haha to all you people that thought unohana was with aizen

Bleach 62

I hate Unohana taichou.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Bleach 62

did it surprise anyone else that after aizen finger raped like 5 people he got taken hostage by 2, who werent even released or using bankai

Edit=for the record, i knew aizen couldnt be so nice with his gigantic size, look at him, hes as big as zaraki

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 62

well in the situation Aizen was in he was going to get owned in every meaning of the word so he decided to wait till his "backup" arrived

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 62

yes, but i thought since there was tousen, aizen and gin, tousen would bankai so no one can see then gin would extend his sword through everyone. captain #1 would break free of the bankai and have a 1 on 1 duel wiht aizen THEN aizen would run away

Originally posted by: el_boss
    Gin actually didn't smile.
    what are you talking about? he always smiles
    thar

look closely

Bleach 62

watch the 13:14 minute of the ep agean.

Bleach 62

interesting, i think it would have been better if he had opened his eyes tho

Bleach 62

Originally posted by: Fudgeman
    interesting, i think it would have been better if he had opened his eyes tho
    If he opend his eyes .. that would be very freaky. Ithink he looks badarese when he opens them.

And yes I still think they should of added the giants in, because they looked cool and you actually get to see our freindly lil giant throw a punch that connects instead of getting beaten (by ichigo when they first met).

Uhh ... not much else to say but I think bayaka opening up was good because nwo you know he had a purpose and internal struggle (makings of a good and remembered character), and just didnt do everything because he HAD to follow the rules.

Anyone else find Tossen's logic a little off? " These eyes only see the path pathed with less blood or something like that ..... blah blah ... so whatever path I walk is justice" ... -_-
    This guy needs a drop kick then get his arse handed to him again by Kenpachi.

Hey, Gin is actually quite strong ... I mean think about it, Ganji was able to stand under Bayaka's restu and he was strunging the same under Gin's (im not saying that abyaka and gin are same strength .. ) which makes me believe Gin could possibly a crazy arse mofo (and a dangerious one at that), we never did see his full power as the only time he fought he was playing around.

Is it me or in the flashback ... Aizen said he was the Vice-Captain? :[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]un dun dunnnnn::
    K i'm done ... hooohaa merry holidays all.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 62

I thought this was a really good episode. At least it provides some closure to how Rukia got to SS.

I really liked seeing more of Tousen's past, but now I really hate the guy. He seemed like such an awesome character at first (one of my favorite captains), now he's just confused himself with weird logic. I'll have to rewatch his scenes to see if I can figure out why he's on Aizen's side.

I also liked Byakuya's revelation. I was suprised Rukia had a sister, and now I think Byakuya's character has been more fully fleshed out. You get to see why he was such a jerk, but understand that he truly cares for Rukia, and was willing to do anything to fulfill Hisana's dying wish.

I won't be able to download Bleach for a while, so I'm glad there's gonna be a break [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 62

i think rukia needs a major buff, rewatching the episode i realized how weak she is compared to everyone else now. i bet someone from 4th squad could own her

Bleach 62

Edit=sorry for double, post there was a posting mixup