Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 62

Bleach 62

I don't think he did. I imagine when Ichigo sees him release his shikai they will make a point of making it obvious, like, having Aizen actually call his blade's name.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 62

They could have made it subtle, hypnotiing Ichigo without him even being aware of it. Did Ichigo not see his sword? I think that's all it takes.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Bleach 62

"And the condition for it's use is to show the enemy the moment of Kyouka Suigetsu's release"

That's what Aizen says. In in order for it to fool someone, they actually have to watch him release his shikai. Not just seeing the sword when its already released.

Bleach 62

I've been wondering, what will happen to Rukia now? She is one of, if not, my favorite character(s) in Bleach. I hope we will get to see her just as often in the upcoming epsiodes as in this last arc.

Oh, btw, since Aizen took the Hougyoku out of Rukia's soul, does that mean she will end up becoming a human spirit? I remember Aizen saying something like that, but maybe I didn't fully understand correctly. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

On another note, I can't wait to see Ichigo beat the living hell out of that bastard in the next arc. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

After what he did to Rukia... at first, I thought he had killed her when taking out the Hougyoku. [img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Bleach 62

What was making her become human was not the hougyoku, but the gigai she had... But she is no longer wearing that, so if she hasn't become human by now, there's no reason to believe she would become one later...

Bleach 62

Yeah, the Gigai, that was it. I didn't really understand fully about what that particular thing was. I know Urahara gave it to her, sometime soon after she gave Ichigo her Death God powers, I believe, but what exactly is it?

Is it something like a soul or a spirit? Thanks in advance! ^_^

Bleach 62

Gigai is the faux body that Rukia used in the real world... It's what she wore so people could see her...

Bleach 62

Ok, that makes sense. So, did Aizen somehow take that away from her as well, or just the Hougyoku?

Bleach 62

The gigai was removed from her when she left the real world...

Bleach 62

LOL! When did we see that?! Did it just happen automatically when she transcended into Soul Society, or did it happen a bit earlier when we were unaware of it?

All I recall was Ichigo sort of saving her from Renji, but then getting beaten down by Byakuya, then Renji opens the doors to Soul Society, and they step through. Did it happen when they were passing through that one dark place that is between the Human World and Soul Society?

Bleach 62

They didn't show Rukia's gigai being removed ... Aizen tells us it happens instead.

Bleach 62

Booo!! That's no fun. :/

Bleach 62

It was made more obvious in the manga, the anime skipped some portions that talked about the gigai, as it has been mentioned thousands of times already in this forum...

Bleach 62

Yeah, I don't really read any of the Manga. :-/

I just think that it's more enjoyable to watch the Anime in moving pictures. ^_^

Thanks for all the info though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Bleach 62

I actually liked this ep. Aizen was great as a fallen angel, like a cheerful Lucifer. "Better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven" and all that. Rukia's backstory was kind of interesting, but I feel like it turned out a little too simple after all the hype. Tousen's story seemed a little lacking... we have no idea who his friend was or why he died, so it's hard to tell what kind of "justice" the guy might be after. And still no clue why his buddy has a fox head instead of a regular human head. But still, not bad at all.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 62

Originally posted by: Mae
    "Better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven"
    But which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell

Milton in Bleach, rock \m/
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Bleach 62

Originally posted by: Mae
    we have no idea who his friend was or why he died, so it's hard to tell what kind of "justice" the guy might be after.
    Didn't they say a while back that it was his sister? Like around the time he fought Kenpachi.

Bleach 62

I don't think the anime really said who she was in the anime...

If not mistaken, she was simply a friend who he was in love with or something...

Bleach 62

Hell, too many stuff in one episode ^_^
    The fest with all captains and lieutenants was too cool.

Damn, Aizen that freak...when I've seen the sky crumbling, I was 99% sure a Menos would appear , hehe.

But first, I thought Aizen wanted to destroy that hougyoku : the way he was relating the whole story makes me think Kisuke was the baddy after all

And the whole part with Byakuya and his mea culpa, bleh... I was afraid he would tell he loves her, since she looks like his dead wife, but gladly it was his crappy "should I obey or not" dilemma again...

Now, we can bet everybody is going home ? I'm pretty sure Aizen will lead his plan outside SS. If I were him, I'd prefer face one Ichigo on Earth rather than 10 captains at full power in SS, though he looks unbeatable by now.

Bleach 62

How the hell did Aizen become so strong? I mean, he's stronger than the 13 Court guardians...what's levels are beyond that?