Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Bleach 62

Bleach 62

Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
    She stated in episode 1 she's hundreds of years old, same as the SS alumni.
    Yeah, I just checked that out, she said that she has "lived 10 times as long as he has". Meaning that she would be around 150 years old. O_O

Another question, I'm guessing that Hisana and Rukia both died in the human world and ended up in Rukongai? What doesn't make sense is that... if they're already dead, how can they die again (like Hisana-sama did), or grow older (such as what Rukia went through)? It looked as if that Rukia grew from eight or so years old to about fifteen to twenty years old, but after that, she didn't seem to get any older from when we first saw her. Could someone explain? ^_^;;

Bleach 62

The whole dieing in SS thing is something that was explained in the manga back when Ishida first appeared, but was left out in the anime leading to mucho confusion among everyone.

In the manga it was explained that when normal people die they become souls which then pass onto soul society (either by being sent by a Shingami right away, or becoming a hollow and being destroyed by a zanpaktou).

When someone dies in Soul Society they are reincarnated as a newborn child in the normal world in order to repeat the whole process again.

Unless they are killed by a Quincy, in which case they apparently either cease to exist or are reincarnated, it was never said which.

Manga Pages:

Here and Here

As for aging, considering that Rukia and Yachiru both semmed to be babies when they entered Soul Society, and that we've definately seen younger versions of Renji, Kira, Hitsugaya, Soi Fong, Shunsui, Ukitake and so on and so on, it looks like people age in soul society, albeit at a slower rate that normal humans.

Bleach 62

That pretty much clears everything up, damn the Anime. XD

Thanks a bunch there, anphorus. Just one more question, what would happen if Rukia was left in that Gigai and actually turned into a human? I know this is probably taking a wild guess at it, since we don't have enough information at this point, but maybe you know something more than me, from reading the Manga. Anyways, do you think she would age normally as Ichigo would, and/or would still have her Death god powers and would have to be turned into "Spirit Form" to become a Death god, like the process that Urahara did with Ichigo by hitting him on the forehead with the end of the cane?

Also, to get more on topic, what do you guys think the deal is with Urahara? According to this episode, it seems as if he betrayed Rukia, not caring if she turned into a human and lost all her powers, but only thinking about fully concealing the Hougyoku within her. What do you think will happen when the crew finally returns to the human world? Will they look at Urahara as an enemy, or will he tell them some kind of story that will allow them to forgive his sort of "betrayal" towards Rukia?

Bleach 62

Urahara is very calculating man. He must have known that Ichigo will find out the truth so I am sure he has a plan to deal with Ichigo and team when they get back.

Bleach 62

Exactly, but I really enjoy Kisuke Urahara as a character, so do you think his story will be true, or some kind of cover up story, allowing him to manipulate Ichigo and Rukia in the future? =/

Bleach 62

His story is believeable but the reasons behind his actions are unkown. Maybe we will find out about those in the next 1 hour special or when the team finally returns to earth and face him personally.

Bleach 62

I imagine he'll come clean at this point. Not like he's got anything left to deny at this point.

Besides, he was doing it for the "good of the world". Of course, everything he tried to do has failed now, so...

Oh well.

Bleach 62

here's a question..why don't people ever die in this anime..so many people have been sliced up and had their vital organs torn to pieces and still live..Renji EXPLODED..and he still lived..damn they're stubborn haha and without having to read the manga..it's simple enough..Aizen will achieve the hollow hybrid and Ichigo will learn to control his hollow hybrid and fight and stuff..what i DON'T get is why ddid the people jsut jump out of the light..why not stay inside the light and still have Aizen at sword point?

Bleach 62

because then the 376 hollows waiting on the other side would kill them

Bleach 62

it's pointless to do anything against aizen. for all you know he might have faked the whole ascension scene and simply be hiding somewhere. his hypnotism is just too overpowered.

if they had stayed in the shafts of light and cut aizen's head off, well...he could actually have been in another one.

Bleach 62

It seems likely to me that Yoruichi even wasn't under hypnosis. She had most likely already left the place, when Aizen gathered the people to ensnare them. Though I could be wrong, but I got the impression Aizen's real shikai does have some sort of visible effect, even if he masked it with something else. Otherwise he would have just walked around the place, his hand on the hilt and people would have never even known he was using his shikai. No need to fabricate any story to display this-or-that type of shikai to everybody. Well, of course it's possible he did it to make everybody think he has some other type of shikai, but in the end it wouldn't have mattered either way, with his fighting style, so why bother...

Bleach 62

Cos he is an arrogant pimp?

Bleach 62

Yeah, I have to say, thats a sweet ability. I think I would use that hypnotism to make some robes fall off if you know what I mean!

Bleach 62

Originally posted by: SamuraiX-
    Exactly, but I really enjoy Kisuke Urahara as a character, so do you think his story will be true, or some kind of cover up story, allowing him to manipulate Ichigo and Rukia in the future? =/
    Up to this point, I still think Urahara is the good guy of the story.