Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 61

Bleach 61

DB-Bleach 61:
    episode 61
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 61

Since so much was revealed in this episode, I'll number my thoughts:

1. Lol, Mayuri has blue hair.
    2. Awesome! They used "Number One" for a fight scene
    3. It was nice to see the insides of Zabimaru. I've always wondered what's made it so stretchy.
    4. Aizen is too fucking strong...defeated Ichigo's Bankai with his bare hands. The guy's in a different league. Though the scene showing his Shikai confused me. What exactly does it do? Is it not the hypnotism?
    5. Looks like everyone was right in predicting Aizen's plan. I can't beleive he was behind literally almost everything that's happened up to this point. Shingami-Hollow hybrids...
    6. Urahara too, looks like he's done a little scheming as well. At least we know Rukia's purpose in all of this now.
    7. Another fucking cliffhanger!

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 61

i wanna get my 2 cents in before this thread becomes 7 pages. Im assuming Aizens entire plan was revealed this ep. I wonder how ppl will react when they learn the real reason behind rukia's execution [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. I have to admit, when i read this stuff in the manga, i was like ZOMGWTF!!!!!!!!!!!1111 *mental orgasm*. definately an intresting plot development.

i'll post more after i actually wach the ep.

Bleach 61

Man, DB's translation of this was just....tiresome. During the parts where Aizen is explaining things, every 4th word or so was left in japanese. Frankly, this just made understanding what was fairly complicated to begin with, even moreso.

One thing does seem to not be going to Aizen's plan. Aizen thinks that the hollow/deathgod twinsoul thing resides in Rukia still. But it seems pretty obvious that when she gave Ichigo her death god powers, that this thing also passed to him, or at least part of it.

Also apparently, all of the things that Urahara set up in Rukia to contain this things power, apparently didn't transfer to Ichigo. So that's why his Hollow shit is leaking out all over the place.

So, while its a great plan on the part of Aizen's I guess, he at least wasn't able to predict everything.

I'm just wondering if Aizen and his two flunkies are gonna be able to fight all the rest of the captains, because pretty much everyone left is on their way now.

Oh, was also interesting to learn that the hollow that killed Kaien was one of Aizens hybrid experiments.

Bleach 61

The only thing i didnt like was that Mayuri was a 30ish looking year old man. He should look like he's 60 to match his voice..that's how i always imagined him as..and why is his vice captain watching him take a bath? lol

Aizen is invinsible. No one can touch him. There's no way that fox guy will hurt him at all. Also, Gin seems degraded..cause he follows Aizen's orders like a slave now. And still duno why the hell did Tousen join them.

Bleach 61

I think Tousen probably has a good reason becuase lets face it, Aizen being as uber as he is, if Tousen refused to join him he could've just killed him, and used his shikai ability to make everyone believe it was suicide or something. Aizen is the man [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bleach 61

I thought this episode was fairly slow, but that was okay because of the amount of information that was disclosed (which I suspect was disclosed in a poorly subbed fashion) Seriously, read teh Manga for a complete desc. of what really is going down / wen't down. CAn't wait for next weeks episode.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Bleach 61

The way Aizen stopped attacks looked like something Ichigo encountered when fighting against Kenpachi. Although Aizen probably knows better what he's doing. But still Kenpachi knows how it works, and might thus be able to fight that form of Aizen's invincibility. And, all in all, Ichigo is nothing but a n00b what comes to shinigami style fighting, so it's only realistic he doesn't fare that good all the time. And even the attack he tried didn't seem like the strongest he could pull off. Why didn't he attack like he succesfully attacked Byakuya, the attack that ended that battle?

But it's nice to know finally why everything was so centered around Rukia. And how this series, despite the long lenght, is tying everything to one big knot right from the beginning.

But why was Mayuri standing already? I thought it would take much longer for him to regain his form. After all, Ishida got the impression they wouldn't be anywhere near anymore, when that happened.

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    One thing does seem to not be going to Aizen's plan. Aizen thinks that the hollow/deathgod twinsoul thing resides in Rukia still. But it seems pretty obvious that when she gave Ichigo her death god powers, that this thing also passed to him, or at least part of it.
    Did Urahara actually know this? Is this why he was so interested in Ichigo? Or was he just simply using Ichigo as a tool. But it seems likely he guessed it happened, at least to some extent. Still, he wanted Rukia saved, so maybe not all of the hybrid was transferred, or he's simply covering his tracks, or playing a dangerous game of misleading his enemies (Aizen), or even eliminating them.

Bleach 61

well the first 60% of the espisode or so was kinda slow and it sorta botherd me that both hitsugaya and hinamori are most likey going to be healed, was hoping least one would die ( im not evil, i just like to see some good guys die not heroicly sometimes lol ) also they never showed Matsumoto's fight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] hopfully they'll show some flash backs of it soon though XD. but the one fact that i Cannot accept is that they used "Number One" as a song in it!! OMG i thought they got rid of that evil tune -.- drives me nuts lol. anyways after that i found it very enjoyable, although it never had a lot of action, it explained a lot of stuff throughout the series quite nicely, also i kinda expected urahara to of done something bad with him not being a deathgod n stuff anymore. however lots of peep are saying that it was explained better in the manga so il start reading more of it now XD. n like someone said it was just probally a bad translation. oh and man i wanna see that rat guy fight, but it had to end as soon as he got there -.- hopfully the next espisode were be a huge fight n stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Bleach 61

WTF$%#%

Aizen is gay! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Bleach 61

yeah kenren... that explains everything! especially why he likes gin, he covets gin's everexpanding sword.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Bleach 61

This was a really good episode. I think that Unohana is with Aizen. She didn't get killed and they way she spoke in this ep was really wierd. Also she looks like she could be Aizen's sister or something, she also looks almost "too nice". I still think that Urahara has some masterplan to twarth Aizen's ambitions.
    Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    4. Aizen is too fucking strong...defeated Ichigo's Bankai with his bare hands. The guy's in a different league. Though the scene showing his Shikai confused me. What exactly does it do? Is it not the hypnotism?
    That wasn't his shikai. He said "Shikai... that won't work against me" or something of that nature.
    Originally posted by: heero
    The only thing i didnt like was that Mayuri was a 30ish looking year old man. He should look like he's 60 to match his voice..that's how i always imagined him as..and why is his vice captain watching him take a bath? lol
    That was probably not his real body, I mean he's a mad scientist. And I think the vice-captain was there so he could get a "happy ending" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bleach 61

Hmm, so basically Aizen wants to use Rukia to become a hollow and get more power? Apparently there will be a huge battle to stop him first. Can Aizen win? Depends on how many captains are gonna go up against him. We already saw Komamura. Kenpachi will most likely come fight, too. In the preview Inoue's also healing someone.
    I suppose Yoruichi and Soifong can also help, but they won't make a major difference.
    I don't think Mayuri cares about either side, although he should, there's big secrets and a lot of power to be had.
    So, in the end it's up to the blazin' old man. Will he postpone the punishment and rally his students against Aizen? That would make the outcome clear, I think. Or will he be stubborn and ignore Aizen?
    Is he also on Aizen's side? Or was he just a noob, wanting to execute Rukia without knowing what's going on?
    I imagine that we will hear out Genryusai in the near future, and his actions will decide which side wins.

Bleach 61

So we finally get to see Mayuri's face in this ep? Nice, I've been looking forward to that for a long time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bleach 61

Originally posted by: Aramis
    Hmm, so basically Aizen wants to use Rukia to become a hollow and get more power?
    I think it's more likely that Aizen wants the power for himself.
    In the preview Inoue's also healing someone.
    I think it's really retarded (plot-hole) that Inoue didn't heal Ichigo when they found him half-dead.

Bleach 61

Maybe she couldn't heal him to any better condition than that. It's not like Inoue has any huge reiatsu at her disposal. She's doing pretty small-time business at best.

I wouldn't personally count on the old geezer very much. He should be the boss of the captains, but it seems to me he has no control or even idea what they are doing, much less what is going on all around him. He didn't even have any idea his own superiors were murdered a long time ago. Maybe he still has awesome powers, but otherwise he's clearly demented, and he's real uses might be few. Unless he's working with Aizen... But right now I don't believe that's the case.

Bleach 61

Originally posted by: Kraco
    Maybe she couldn't heal him to any better condition than that. It's not like Inoue has any huge reiatsu at her disposal. She's doing pretty small-time business at best.
    She managed to heal a wound the size of Ichigos entire body on Jidanbou.

Bleach 61

Yet still it might have been a pretty simple wound compared to Ichigo's, who suffered all kinds of cuts, the demon magic lightning bolt and also Byakuya's Bankai in various forms. And Jidanbou has now had many days of rest on his own, as well.

But it could be a plot hole, as well. It certainly looks like one. I was just trying to come up with any reasons why it necessarily doesn't need to be one.

AGiath

Bleach 61

Okey, i've been reading these forums for a while now and i want to ask something so i though, i'd resigter...

Why did Aizen have to fake his death?
    I mein Gin and Tousen din't... I don't see the use of it, beacause the Vice-Captain of the 4th team could send that info to anyone immidiatly
    So fot the secret he dind't do it... I mean, i know that he'll blow his "cover" immidiatly...
    Is it only for Kira and Hitsugaya to set up against eathother?

And why is he so strong? I mean he hasn't got that Hollow-Shinigami thing jet. (Although Ichigo seems to have it)

Why why why?
    Omg what a plot change... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 61

Aizen is after the ball right, but didnt rukia give her power to ichigo so the ball should be in ichigos body