Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Gundam Seed Destiny Final Plus

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Gundam Seed Destiny Final Plus

Originally posted by: sskenshin
    hmm for some reason hiro nor the other guys dl works on my computer it opens up in realplayer then says that it doesnt support this content :/ can anyone help me out with that
    try looking on the Hiro website or through some of the threads in the Anime Support part of the forums here.
    ... though looking at the date of your post I hoped you've figured this out already...

Haro2Tori2 has released their version of the Final Plus, if anyone actually gives a shit... (cuz I don't. this is just a part of my massive posting spree that is venting all of the stuff I wanted to post over the past 2 days when the forums were down...)
    Haro2 Tori2 - Gundam SEED Destiny Final Plus

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Thanks, now my haro tori collection will be finished. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Two thumbs up for the opening and the fact that Heine was in it. Dullindals added scenes were also good.

Two thumbs down for everything else. Especially how they trashed Shinn and made him into a complete and utter joke. As if Yzak and Rey wasn't enough.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

Originally posted by: Nai
    Especially how they trashed Shinn and made him into a complete and utter joke.
    That's actually brilliant. Shinn is a pussy, and ended up being a pathetic pussy. Simply brilliant.