Page 104 of 253 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 5056

Thread: The Bitching Thread

lol you're 42 and just now figuring out health and fitness?

Yeah it took me a while, but at least I eventually figured it out. So what's your excuse?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    Why not drink Pepsi then?

Sodas are bad for you so it's for the best that you quit. Maybe try tea or wine or just plain water.
    Black Sodas. Coca Cola, Pepsi, Doble Cola, etc.

Doctor said I could drink once a week one... that I should drink other like Sprite, Joya, Fanta, Mirinda, 7up, etc. Or to drink Gatorade or simple homemade Lemonade

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    You guys really can't tell when I'm joking like that?

I meant it about sodas though, you'll be better off without them. It took me a little while to ween off them but it was worth it. Your teeth, liver, and gut will appreciate it too.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Doctor said I could drink once a week one... that I should drink other like Sprite, Joya, Fanta, Mirinda, 7up, etc. Or to drink Gatorade or simple homemade Lemonade
    Cream soda!! or, buy those.. good umm, energy drink things. The ones that taste like lemonade but leave this funny after taste.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    You guys really can't tell when I'm joking like that?

I meant it about sodas though, you'll be better off without them. It took me a little while to ween off them but it was worth it. Your teeth, liver, and gut will appreciate it too.
    Hi, I'm XanBcoo.

*Hi XanBcoo!*

I haven't had a soda in 7 months! True story.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

That's... painful

PS: I want a beer...

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar

A healthier alternative would be fruit juice. They're still loaded with sugar these days, but they should be better than soda. Perhaps stay away from orange juice if it's too harsh on your stomach.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Indeed. I'm not drinking oranga juice (although I love it... damn).

But but... the Coke! Some people function with coffee... I do with Coke... oh well.

Did I mention it btw? Doctor said that my treatment to repair stomach and intestines will take at least 2 whole months.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Did I mention it btw? Doctor said that my treatment to repair stomach and intestines will take at least 2 whole months.
    What happened before? Did something eat your stomach? 2 whole months without coke? I guess you can only expect it to heal slowly, since it's under constant assault from stomach acid and digestive enzymes.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Would taking something like Nexium help the healing process? It turns off some acid-producers in the stomach to reduce the acidity of your stomach lining.

Dunno really.
    Both doctors I saw suspect I ate something that was not in good state.

I can drink Coke... once a week...

Why don't you try mountain dew then?

I significantly reduced my carbonated soft-drink intake a few years back, and now I tend to feel like shit if I drink more than a can. If you try healthier alternatives for a while, you become repulsed by other stuff.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Mountain Dew kinda failed here. I mean... they sold it a lot some years ago. Now I can't remember when was the last time I saw it on an Oxxo or 7-11.

Today's bitch is not so bitched, but anyway...

I had to attend a meeting, about the opening of two new cities (telephony company), and I was going to connect through phone so I didn't have to go to the other building (its about 3 km away). At the start hour I was informed their phone was dead.

A dead phone on a telephony company? NO FUCKING WAY!

So I missed the meeting.

A dead phone on a telephony company? NO FUCKING WAY!
    Lol, that's hilarious.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

After waiting over 3 months for my wheels to make it over from Japan I'm annoyed to see that the rear tires rub somewhere on the fender. I had to raise the rear over to stop them from rubbing until I can figure out where exactly they're rubbing and what I should do to stop them from rubbing permanently so I can lower the car back to the setting I originally had.

What kind of wheels are they? Don't tell me your tires rub because you cut the damn springs. Or are you trying to jam 22" wheels in a 4 door compact?

I have coilovers and they're 19" Work wheels. 22" wheels are for SUVs and trucks.

What kind of car is it?

I want a nice set of gold TE-37s.

My bitch: like Ryouga's Mountain Pee dilemna, they stopped selling Dr. Pepper Red where I lived. That stuff was the best, bat guano be damned.

TL Type S.