Page 107 of 254 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 5064

Thread: The Bitching Thread

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Is anyone else annoyed to fucking death with these Hamlet 2 commercials? If I hear that Rock Me Sexy Jesus song one more time I'm fucking going to disembowel someone.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

old car = 99 chrysler sebring
    new car = 08 mini cooper s
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Heretic Azazel
    Is anyone else annoyed to fucking death with these Hamlet 2 commercials? If I hear that Rock Me Sexy Jesus song one more time I'm fucking going to disembowel someone.
    I'm more annoyed that they're trying to market "Disaster Movie" as anything other than a complete piece of shit. Also "The House Bunny" and "College".

Actually I can't think of one movie that's being advertised right now that doesn't look just awful. The TV trailers are the worst since they show the same unfunny jokes 4 or 5 times every hour. They're inescapable.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Disaster movie = best fitting title for a movie ever. I wonder why people still pay to watch movies like this.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Same people who like to watch Nascar, and moments from disaster on the discovery channel. it's like a snuff movie, only that instead of people, it's the cinema that being slaughtered.

note; "The rocker" with Rainn Wilson (Who?) had the worst opening weekend for a wide-released movie... it's that bad.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Oh man, I knew I was forgetting something.

Also Step Brothers, which I saw last week and regretted 5 minutes into it. This is a horrible time for movies. It's kinda sad.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    This is a horrible time for movies. It's kinda sad.
    it's September. by the end of November thing should get better. until then, mostly low budget movies. few dramas, some 'humor' (but not from the funny kind of humor), maybe a stoner movie or two, and maybe a black comedy.
    that's all, until the holydays season kicks in.

Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    Oh man, I knew I was forgetting something.

Also Step Brothers, which I saw last week and regretted 5 minutes into it. This is a horrible time for movies. It's kinda sad.
    I've been told that the new ben stiller movie is excellent.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

It is. I saw Tropic Thunder the day before I saw Step Brothers but I think the latter was so awful that it overrode my memory of the former. Tropic Thunder is good though. I didn't love it but there were some great lines, and basically every scene with RDJ was perfect.

Anyway, back on topic, I missed my first class this morning because I had insomnia last night and only fell asleep an hour before I was supposed to get up. Off to a great start.

I'm sick of it.
    I've watched "the de-vinchi code" this morning on t.v, I've read this manga (majo, by manga screener), and I'm fuckin' sick of it.

I will no longer feel guilty that I was born who I am.
    I don't care if the jewdo-christian institute killed the scared woman.
    I don't care if the white men killed the indians, the africans, the pegans and what not.

I don't care about my spiritual religion, I won't give anyone else special treatment because of his spiritual beliefs.

the de-vinchi code is about how the white-men oppressed the women throughout history by eradicating them from the holy books.
    the manga (majo) has each story presenting a female young witch and her old witch teacher, saving the earth from some power-hungry whitey through the powers of green naturalism.

same message, again and again. screw them. what has nature ever done for me?

I've had it with this shit.
    I will no longer apologize for how I was born.
    Next book\movie writer that tries to make me feel bad about who I am, gets a one way ticket to stabbedland. first class, no connection, free of charge.

seriously, enough is enough. I am NOT the Devil.

that's about it, this shit really got on my nerves. good night.

Well that was interesting
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdula
    Well that was interesting
    Now if only we had a slide show of DBZ's expressions as it was narrated to us. I guess this goes under "freedom of speech" and all that, and raises the question of "How much can you exercise your freedom without infringing that of others?"

People want to say it, and people don't want to hear it.

Another example would be the Mathew Reilly series. The French in his books always get the bad end of the stick.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Photobucket and imageshack are blocked at work now... fucking asshole the imbecile using Websense...

Wow that bites, no more images on the forums for you man. Welcome to the text-based age of computing, circa 1990.

My gripe: the air conditioner in my living quarters died earlier this week and today the ac in my office died. We're having record hot temps late into August and early September (122F/50C) and the ac dies in the two places where I spend 90% of my time every day. Stuff in my room almost started to melt, since it's basically a large metal box that acts like an oven with the sun's rays heating it 12 hours a day. I'm moving to Hokkaido first chance I get.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    Wow that bites, no more images on the forums for you man. Welcome to the text-based age of computing, circa 1990.

Well... I just modified my signature to another webpage that isn't blocked. At least I get to see mine... but I won't be seeing most of them though. Oh whatever. As long as I see mine...

Don't worry, your new sig site will be blocked soon enough. Your company must be real stingy with the bandwidth costs, or just tired of the lost productivity from internet use.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Nah... the guy managing IT security is just an asshole.

He is a lazy ass who just blocks everything in sight using websense.

Supreme Boss yelled at him for blocking Gmail though. You see... the Internet we sell... uses Gmail... and Google got mad that Gmail was blocked inside the company.

Too bad he wasn't fired.

For doing something as retarded as that, maybe he should've have been.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Well... on his defense... he blocked gmail before Google became our Mail Provider. Of course he did forget to unblock it when it became our Mail provider and of course Supreme Boss (Owner) didn't care he did it before, he yelled anyway.

EDIT:
    Why the fuck did I post on his defense anyway? I want him out... damn... I need sleep... logging off...

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    New 8GB USB stick corrupts 75% of the stuff I put in it. When you copy something, it'll say "25 minutes remaining", then it speeds up after a while and after 5 mins, it says complete. When you try to play/run/open the file, it doesn't work, either partially or completely.

I'm seeing to a replacement, and just feeling lucky I kept all my important work on my old stick out of habit.

Good old trusty 1GB.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~