Page 27 of 253 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bitching Thread

^^ I know what you mean. Right now because of them, im sneezing like hell and my throat both itches/burns. Goddam allergies.....

what to bitch at? hemmm so many to choose from.

well to start off, my break is coming to an end and i have been chained to my bed. The furthest i got away from the house was the doctors' office.

After being bed bound, for 6 days, having a temperature of a 103 and coughing up blood I finally gave in and went to the doctor.

Fucking doctors and nurses. I swear that they try to kill you before they cure you. It took the nurse 5 fucking tries and 2 arms for her to find a vein. I so fucking dislike needles. And they know it. A fucking crackhead could do a better job.

Well now i am feeling better. But i discovered that i roasted my taste buds from tea and soup, also my nose is so sore that breathing is a pain in the ass.

Other than that i am alright. Glad to be back.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage
    It took the nurse 5 fucking tries and 2 arms for her to find a vein.
    Well, I hope it was at least a pretty, young nurse...

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Well, I hope it was at least a pretty, young nurse...
    she was beautiful, but the needles were abit distracting.
    ___

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    They didn't find your vein because youre a fatass like me. It's always a bitch for me to give blood.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Easiest way: cut your wrist, drain some blood, super glue shut when done.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BOARD_of_command
    i see we have an expert in the medical fields.

@dragonrage: i'm sorry to hear that you couldn't make the best of your vacation, but summers almost here and there are plenty of fridays to go around.

it sucks when people minunderstand one another, it's a bitch still being friends with your ex, when her new boyfriend thinks i'm trying to pull something again when all i did was meet up with her and had a friendly chat over some coffee and went to a few stores to look at something. those people that feel insecure 24/7 really piss me off. for him to come and see me at a place where i usually hang out and then push me against the wall, then tells me to "back the fuck off!" and a whole bunch of other shit is going a little too far, don't you think? i believe he did the wrong thing by approaching me that way and should've just used words and not his fist, unfortunately it didn't go smooth for him either. i'm not sorry for what i did to him the other day, i don't believe i was wrong, though obviously he feels differently, but that can't be helped.

anyways, that's it from me for now.
    Last edited by RedX1z; Fri, 04-21-2006 at 10:53 PM.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Quote Originally Posted by BOARD_of_command
    I dont have super glue, can i use staples and a paperclip?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

@ the heretic azazel... i am actually underweight. Its just hard to find my veins i guess since this is the 3rd time, by seperate people something like this has happened. Add to the stockpile of reasons why i dislike doctors and nurses.

@Redx1... life must go on. the poor boy thinks she is gonna lose the girl to you, seeing that you and here have history together. Its not easy being friends with you ex. Its rather hard. But life goes on . Next time lay him out. go for the knee caps, after you kick him in the nuts. then a wack him in the back of his head. Then say, " listen here you asshole, lay your hands on me again and that the last thing you will ever use them for". I am curious to know how the girl reacted, because being her friend might cost you alot more trouble, just want to know if she is worth it.

@BoC.... i actually used a chisel and a machete. the chisel nicked my wrist vein, and the machete almost claimed my pinky toe (only cracked the bone). I think i might try super glue to stop the bleeding next time, anything is better that going back to the doctor. They alway find something wrong with you.
    ___

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    The girl has nothing to do with it. Ultra was exercising his 11th amendment right to not be steamrolled like a little bitch, girl or not.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoskiddo
    I dont have super glue, can i use staples and a paperclip?
    Buddy, I've done it with masking tape and if that works, anything works.

Holy crap! When I browse the Xanga sites of my brother's friends and read through the comments they leave each other, it makes me want to cut my hands off and donate them to the poor bastards in hopes that they would some day have the ability to type a somewhat legible strand of coherent thoughts. All I see in their comments is stuff like: "hAY! wAts ^??!!1 r u gAnnA gO 2 dA mAlL 2dAy.?".

It makes me fear the future of this country and planet.
    Last edited by IFHTT; Sat, 04-22-2006 at 01:27 AM.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Kids who type in aol talk and capatalize every other letter are worse than kids who type in all caps, who I've previously bitched about in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage
    Fucking doctors and nurses. I swear that they try to kill you before they cure you. It took the nurse 5 fucking tries and 2 arms for her to find a vein. I so fucking dislike needles. And they know it. A fucking crackhead could do a better job.
    Oh man. The exact same thing has happened to me before, and just like you, I HATE needles. They eventually got it in for me, but when they did, my blood instantly shot back up the needle somehow and started to ooze out onto my arm. Not fun shit.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Ok, time for the geekiest bitching you guys will ever read.

We can't find more players for our DnD group! Some of the people we used to play with have now moved out to other places and we can't find anybody . We need 1, if not two (one person is not sure if he can) more people. I guess we can go to the local switchbox and look at the ads for people wanting to join a group, but playing someone you havent met before just wouldn't be the same. Another option would be to have some people rp 2 characters but thats also not as cool...

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Man I hate working during weekends.

I'm forced to rush directly to the bar after getting off work

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    time for an anime related rant:

Why is it that so many groups jump on the same damn project and neglect other animes? I've already counted 6 goddamn groups subbing that piece of shit KIBA show. NANA has 3 (although I hear that's a good show). Ouran High School Club has 3 including Lunar (meaning the other groups should just do themselves a favor and drop it, as anybody with half a brain will wait for Lunar). F-B picked up Ray: the Animation. 3 crappy groups picked up crappy Soul Link.

And I'm left with
    Megami fansubs subbing Zegapain.
    Yesy (tho they've surprised me with how good of a job they've done on it so far) subbing Utawarerumono
    Nobody subbing Ju oh Sei
    Nobody subbing Glass no Kantai

I feel like the anime subbers are a group of 8 year olds playing soccer. They all just cluster into a big tangle around the ball, all trying to get the goal. Nobody thinks about the other jobs that need to be done, and if they do they all just want the glory anyway. Some are smart enough to 'assist' other groups in doing a show. But it seems nobody wants to play defense and wait to catch what might prove to be a dark horse winner from the neglected series.

I know bitching about subbers is pretty lame, especially since they put alot of time and effort into subbing and therefore have the right to sub whatever they want. But goddamnit I want to see my shows subbed by good groups!

edit - well after getting some more info from Bud in IRC I'm not quite as pissed. Seems Live-Evil will eventually do Jyu oh Sei and gg Fansubs is waiting for their translator to figure out priorities, but they've tentatively picked up Glass no Kantai. Something is alot better than nothing.
    Last edited by masamuneehs; Sat, 04-22-2006 at 06:04 AM.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

I agree wholeheartedly, Masa. I wish more groups, or a faster group, would pick up Angel Heart since that seems to be the slowest-releasing anime in the history of mankind. Despite the super-quality encodes done by Ani-Kraze and Lost in Translation, two quality sub and no speedsubs just isn't balanced.

Another series is Basilisk. I think Basilisk is pretty close to Angel Heart in terms of speed. I'm still not done watching the series and it'll probably be June before I watch the second last episode...

I fucking hate this mother fuckin new phone and shit. Just got myself a new cell becuase i dropped my old one in the floor and the display shattered, now i don't have a single of my old numbers left i need to re-create my whole fuckin phonebook. This obviously sucks alot and if that weren't enough the phone got alot of gay sounding phonetunes and shit so i had to delete all the shit and load some songs onto it.

PSJ, if the phone itself is still alive (just the display screen is dead) then you can go to a dealer and see if they'll wire your phonebook to you. (of course you'll probably have to pay) but if you have a lot of people to put into your phonebook, it's probably worth it.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    speaking of phones, i'm sick and tired of seeing everyone using this damn phone, what's so great about it that everyone has to freaking use it?

seeing this phone makes me sick! burn in hell, razor!

getting this phone soon, so much bigger, yet i just love it.
    http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sony0096bq.jpg
    http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sony0061aq.jpg
    Last edited by RedX1z; Sun, 04-23-2006 at 12:09 AM.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------