Page 103 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 5056

Thread: The Bitching Thread

Starting August 12, I'm gonna have me a new game to play or more accurately a new game to buy every week. Don't particularly need big titles, just new titles.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

What games are those?

I wasn't really bitching since I'm playing Assassin's Creed PC and my buddy is lending me Halo 3 for the X360 soon. I needed to bitch about something to stay on topic while flirting with Sapphire.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

I'm too lazy to post my list but Aug 12th is Madden 09, I don't think you're the Madden type though.

Flirting with Sapphire is a fruitless effort isn't it. Why bother?
    Sapphire is awesome!

Nope, since the 2KSports NFL game for 2005 was so much better than Madden 05, but EA bought the exclusive license from the NFL. So I'm boycotting their game, which is usually subpar anyway. Madden 07 on the Xbox was weak.

I wonder if you even have a list.

Who are you to speak for Sapphire? I have a better chance than you.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Who are you to speak for me?

You both have equally 0 chance. XD
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

I didn't like Madden either, but 08 was okay and 09 looks like its going to be good.

Yes, there is a list.

I have absolutely no interest in Sapphire, other than possibly being friends and unfortunately I have no interest in friends at the moment.
    Sapphire is awesome!

lol, Yaay!
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Someone better bitch about something in their next post. Keep all the creepy "flirting" with Sapphire in the Flame Pit, guys. I don't want to warn people.

I haven't been able to fix my laptop, so I've been stuck without the internet for the past 4 days. I'm not even sure if my hard drive is salvageable by this point, and I haven't had time to get it looked at. Extremely frustrating since I've potentially lost 3 years worth of stuff on it.

It's also made contributing to the planning of the Photography contest harder.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    I just ran out of weed for the first time in like two years and I can't remember what I did to pass the time before that...and it's also making me unusually irritable.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Why is it that when you don't feel like eating something, people automatically assume you don't like to eat it?!?

I just don't feel like eating it right now ok!?

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I've been applying my ointment on the cyst twice daily, as directed. It's been slowly going down, and it was almost non-existent, save a bit of loose skin. Then today, I had a quiche and a chicken pie for lunch, and during that, it popped right up to being almost as large as it was last week.

Fuck, what's up with that? And I'm supposed to see the doctor tomorrow to show him if it's healed at all. I'm thinking of not booking the appointment tomorrow and just keep up the treatment for another week and see how that goes. All while keeping away from quiches and pies.

Seriously though, why chicken pie. WTF.

(I had a quiche tonight, and it seemed to make it worse. So maybe it's the quiche)

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    Mild food allergies, maybe?

I feel the pain.
    I've been having a treatment to repair my stomach and intestines for 2 weeks now. It seemed I was recovering, but something I ate yesterday practically made me spend the night at the bathroom... bah.

At least I haven't lost more kilograms... but still... I also needed to talk to my doctor tomorrow... like crap... blergh.

Fucking damn it!
    The asshole of 'IT security' just blocked access to all videogame sites on the office. Fuck him and WebShit!

No f*cking way, man. That sucks. I've always held the belief that IT guys who don't appreciate video games are in the wrong field.

Hopefully he doesn't ban forum sites like gotwoot .

Well I went out to eat this weekend and everything was fine until it came time to pay. They claimed that their credit card machine was not working so I said that the carbon copy alternative reciept was alright (They charge it when the machine is working). I was worried about it then and rightfully so. I look at my online statement this morning, while at work, and come to find that I have five charges other than the price for the meal on my account. Totaling in an extra $56.88 out of my account. Now I have to wait a few days to get everything in order as the restaurant in question is approximately 280 miles away...

F*** them...

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Fucking damn it!
    The asshole of 'IT security' just blocked access to all videogame sites on the office. Fuck him and WebShit!
    Use mstsc so you can play them on your home computer

If you want to keep your home computer on all day long while you're at work.. and if you have the ability to actually use that command.

I've been farting all day, and let me tell you, they smell pretty rank.

God, you may be divine creator and all that jazz, but the gastro-intestinal system is pretty inefficient if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaitne
    Use mstsc so you can play them on your home computer

If you want to keep your home computer on all day long while you're at work.. and if you have the ability to actually use that command.
    Nah... I don't play at work. I wanted to read news though. IGN, 1up, RPGfan, RPGamer...etc. Oh well. At least I still have gotwoot... I hope.

Today's bitch:

Doctor said to stop drinking Coke because of my stomach problems

But I can't function without Coke

Why not drink Pepsi then?

Sodas are bad for you so it's for the best that you quit. Maybe try tea or wine or just plain water.

I'm trying a new eating routine to lose some weight. I used to get a full plate for every meal and wolf it down in one sitting, leaving me over-full and lethargic for an hour after. Now I eat half of the meal, wait a couple hours, then eat the other half. It's more in line with the recommended 6 smaller meals a day that they recommend if you want to increase your metabolism and get in shape. Only problem is the urge to eat the other half soon after eating the first half, and that the half portions are still too large.