Page 53 of 253 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 5056

Thread: The Bitching Thread

I agree with that. Korea has only been a "major player" in recent years, so maybe that's why their people feel obligated to support and promote their country in any way possible.

I kinda wish there were some korean people trolling, in order to get some insight; but honestly, it'd probably turn into flaming, like in real life when i ask some korean person about that. Like, usually their main argument in regards to dating is that all foreign men will inevitably treat their korean gf wrong, but then if thats the case, and the men here are so much better to all women (even foreign women) than foreigners, then why are there stories like this :

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Korea/FL22Dg01.html

Seriously, there are literally brothels on every corner in my town...its insane
    Last edited by rockmanj; Wed, 07-11-2007 at 12:36 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    i dont really disagree with that concept, but its kind of different in the case of korean culture...it almost seems like a form of mass overcompensation; remember, not too long ago Koreans werent doing to well, and now their economy has gotten pretty huge. i think its due to them kinda being china and japan's bitch for so long...they're like the middle child that's trying to get mom's attention by detracting from everyone else, but its just kinda annoying.
    Regarding overcompensation, I think it's the opposite with China. Only now are they emerging as a contender for being an important world power. Despite their numbers, and ingenuity as a culture, they were held back for a long time simply because of ethnocentric ideals. That's what my dad says, at least. He's got business in China and has to deal with that same mentality on a day-to-day basis. I guess it does get annoying.

Is there anything keeping you from moving? Does your reason for staying outweigh the shit you're putting up with?

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Chinese people are among the most racist in the world. There are very few foreigners in China. Once, there was this black guy walking on our street and my mom called him a "black monster."

yea, its rough everywhere...i guess its true that you fear and loathe what you dont know

Chinese even hate their own. Imagine being 1 among 1 billion, and that's just mainland China. Each other Chinaman is just more competition. Imagine living in Beijing, population 18 million plus 4 million in surrounding districts. It's nutz.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

At the moment I have 5000$ locked into my two limited paypal accounts, and I won't get it out until I'm 18.

I can't use paypal to withdraw money earned on the internet to my bank accounts if I make a new paypal either, because they're locked into my two limited ones and you can only use each bank account on one paypal, I've used up both my normal one and my savings one now. When trying to call or contact them they just imply that I was suspected of money laundering and/or funding terrorism.

In addition to that, the WoW gold prices have sunk from 100$/1000gold to 20$/1000gold over the last 4 months, so it's almost not worth selling anymore. And ten of my WoW accounts got banned, so it actually isn't worth selling gold any more, I won't risk buying more accounts, too expensive. This is one bad day for me

Not even 18 yet and already farming gold on WoW?

What has this world come to?!

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    Not even 18 yet and already farming gold on WoW?

What has this world come to?!
    I'm no chinese farmer -.- I just rented out accounts and acquired some gold on the side.

So how many hours do you have to log into WoW to accumulate $5000?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    So how many hours do you have to log into WoW to accumulate $5000?
    The main thing I did was renting out accounts. Basically I bought about 20(at around 150$ each), and rented them out for 20$/day(4 months ago), and only about 7$ day now recently. I rented them out to the chinese. Sometimes they got banned and I had to buy in new ones but all in all I made profit. And I never farmed for the gold on the side. I've never farmed gold personally. How I got that gold is a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Xrlderek
    When trying to call or contact them they just imply that I was suspected of money laundering and/or funding terrorism.
    I've never farmed gold personally. How I got that gold is a secret.
    Ah, yes. The stars are aligning now.

I rented them out to the chinese.
    I think you need to watch a little show called 24...if u had, you would know better than to trust them...you're just lucky u werent kidnapped and tortured...yet

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    I think you need to watch a little show called 24...if u had, you would know better than to trust them...you're just lucky u werent kidnapped and tortured...yet
    Of course I couldn't trust them, they were trying to rip me off every single step of the way. "Someone else got into the account and took the gold, give it back"
    "Sorry, the account got banned"(But I got no email, and the password was merely changed)
    "Will pay soon but my bosses girlfriend is visiting the office today, so will do tomorrow maybe" (wtf?)
    And those constant "hehe~" in the chats piss me off. They say it every second line. Along with lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by excerpt from aimlog
    What times are you online?
    bbxgames520: everyday stay aim
    bbxgames520: hehe~~
    bbxgames520: this is my work
    bbxgames520: hehe~~
    bbxgames520: lol~~
    bbxgames520: hehe~~~
    bbxgames520: 18hours online everyday, plz contact me if need to
    bbxgames520: we can hold over 100 accs, plz get us more and more accs, lets make
    great business.
    bbxgames520: hehehhe~~
    bbxgames520: lol

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    "You never had an account, Xrlderek"

"hehehehe~~"

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

OH NOES!!!...the chinese (BoC~) have spotted us!!!

I owned at least half of Xrlderek's accounts.

For the last few weeks I've been playing FFVII on my PSP and after some frustration, and about 35 hours, I got up to disc 3 with everything I could want to that point. (Ultimate weapons for Cloud, Barret, Vincent, Yuffie (who uses her?) Cait Sith (Same) and I think I got Cid's...other then that, I also got their final limits, and a black chocobo which was currently mating with another one to get my gold.) But of course, during the disc changing, my savefile decides to corrupt it self or something because when I tried playing the next disc, I couldn't find my savefile. I already started over from the end of disc 1 because it was buggy on 3.40OE-A and I used a popsloader to play it on 3.10OE-A. There is no way I'm starting this over again until I forget about it fucking up and stop being pissed. I'm assuming the file is corrupt since it seemingly just disappeared when I changed discs and my other games work.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    chaos, that reminds me horribly of what happened to me when I first got Xenogears, years and years ago...

My sister wanted to start her own file. Now, she didn't play that often, and I was already pretty far into Disc 1 when she started. Eventually I got to the end of the game and promptly got my ass whooped by the final boss, because I hadn't developed any of my other party members' gears (I used Fei, Citan and Maria for Gear fights, Fei, Citan and Billy for ground battle)... But my main three also weren't strong enough to take on the fully powered final boss....

Two weeks and many hours of gameplay later, I finally felt I had a good shot at taking him on again. I had gotten some rare engines and weapons for my main group (God praise that Fenrir) and upgraded the supporting guys to a decent level. I save immediately outside of the final boss.

My sister asks if she can play. I'm a little annoyed, because I'm just about to beat the game! but my dad barks that 'i should share' (even if i paid for the PSX and the game myself...) and so I let her go. She opens up her file, runs around the second dungeon for like ten minutes, gets frustrated, goes to the World Map, and SAVES OVER MY FILE! (and, i'll confess, I foolishly hadn't saved a backup for a long itme)

Much cursing and thrashing was had, and I promptly deleted her file in retribution. She started crying and my dad naturally took her side. I wasn't allowed to play for a week. I had to start over from Disc 1, before the second battle against the Knights. A few dozen hours of gameplay lost.

but, hmm, what to bitch about today? How about that almost every job I find that I really want to apply for wants something like 3-5 years of experience at it? Do they expect me to work for free at internships for 5 years before taking a real job? Ugh, so discouraging...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".