Page 8 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bitching Thread

the bitching thread

Yeah, I know. Still, it seems like the new year started off bad in this regard. Maybe I'm just being pessimistic?
    Edit: Below: I like to rant and yell, and hit things, so I gotta do one of em or I'll hit my coworkers (which I really, really want to do)

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

the bitching thread

ignore it, let someone else handle it, then completely forget about it.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

the bitching thread

I hate those bastards that always complain and say "nice guys finish last." You got dumped, not because you're a nice guy, which in most cases isn't true, but because the other guy was better.

the bitching thread

I hate my brother for using my account without asking me, not reading the rules like an idiot and getting me banned.
    Guess I wont use automatic logging in anymore...

And seriously, his post just pisses me off:

It is 2x Longer - simply looking at the size of the File [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    I'm not sure if they'll count it as 63 or 63+64 - I myself am leanning to the latter... we will see in a week what it was [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]hehe
    Why all the smileys? it just makes it look stupid. And whats up with the "hehe" at the end? I really dont see whats so funny about waiting till next week

grrrrr

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

the bitching thread

^ its not like your name commands respect in the first place, perhaps the "hehe" fits you.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

the bitching thread

^true... but if im gona say "hehe", I'd make sure it was because something was at least slightly funny.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

the bitching thread

Man.......my roommate's such a jew....literally.....
    When I agreed to room with them, I signed a 6 month lease contract that would switch over to month-to-month after it expires.
    February 7 would be when it expires.

So they go to me and ask if I'll sign a 12 month contract, or else they'll need to find another roommate, because apparently this time of the year is the easiest to find a replacement. I knew I didn't want to be here for another whole year, so I decided to start looking for a new place. Anyway, a long story of huge inconveniences short, I decided now, a week later, that I would try to get a 6 month contract with them instead (technically, as I already said, I should be on a month-to-month program, but I'm a nice guy). The one says that they found someone that's supposed to sign a contract tomorrow, but they'd talk about it and get back to me. I'm sure they'd prefer for me to stay, since the past 6 months went pretty smoothly and it's always easier to avoid moving people around.

Then the one (that I'm accusing of being jewish), goes and pulls this on me: The advertisement they posted for my room was quoted at $800/mo, and so if i decide to stick around, I'd have to pay $800 instead of the usual $775. What kind of bullshit is this? The full apartment's rent is $1550, so now they want me to pay more than half the montly rent. Even half is too much, technically, because there's 3 of us total. Even though I get a bedroom and bathroom to myself, that doesn't constitute half the apartment. There is literally no advantage to me rooming with 2 other guys instead of just 1 other guy. However I really would prefer a 6 month lease than finding a 12 month lease + paying an extra $400/mo for a single and moving all my shit.

I'm not to concerned about an extra $25/mo...I'm sure the $12.50 they save means more to them anyway.....it's more of the principle of the thing, since I'm already doing them a favor by not trying to enforce the contract I signed back in August.

My roommates are such stingy bastards.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    Man.......my roommate's such a jew....literally.....
    When I agreed to room with them, I signed a 6 month lease contract that would switch over to month-to-month after it expires.
    February 7 would be when it expires.

So they go to me and ask if I'll sign a 12 month contract, or else they'll need to find another roommate, because apparently this time of the year is the easiest to find a replacement. I knew I didn't want to be here for another whole year, so I decided to start looking for a new place. Anyway, a long story of huge inconveniences short, I decided now, a week later, that I would try to get a 6 month contract with them instead (technically, as I already said, I should be on a month-to-month program, but I'm a nice guy). The one says that they found someone that's supposed to sign a contract tomorrow, but they'd talk about it and get back to me. I'm sure they'd prefer for me to stay, since the past 6 months went pretty smoothly and it's always easier to avoid moving people around.

Then the one (that I'm accusing of being jewish), goes and pulls this on me: The advertisement they posted for my room was quoted at $800/mo, and so if i decide to stick around, I'd have to pay $800 instead of the usual $775. What kind of bullshit is this? The full apartment's rent is $1550, so now they want me to pay more than half the montly rent. Even half is too much, technically, because there's 3 of us total. Even though I get a bedroom and bathroom to myself, that doesn't constitute half the apartment. There is literally no advantage to me rooming with 2 other guys instead of just 1 other guy. However I really would prefer a 6 month lease than finding a 12 month lease + paying an extra $400/mo for a single and moving all my shit.

I'm not to concerned about an extra $25/mo...I'm sure the $12.50 they save means more to them anyway.....it's more of the principle of the thing, since I'm already doing them a favor by not trying to enforce the contract I signed back in August.

My roommates are such stingy bastards.
    Listen to those deep dark evil voices in your head and releave your stress[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

the bitching thread

Why didn't you say anything to them about it? fucking jews...

the bitching thread

Well... If no one's gonna read it. I HATE ALL YOU FUCKING FAG PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM AND THE MODERATORS, YOU ALL BLOW BIG DONKEY NUTS.

Incase you guys actually read it.. i was kidding. =\

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    Why didn't you say anything to them about it? fucking jews...
    I was going to, but I already knew what he was going to say. The guy that would sign the lease tomorrow would pay $800/mo, so essentially I have to do price matching to keep my room. I wish I had that contract I signed....
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

the bitching thread

so why the heck you pay more than half?! damn jews ...

EDIT: i have 4 finals

tues(tomorrow)- gobal history - Part 1 (essay)
    spanish - part 1

wed- gobal history part 2 - mulitplce choice
    math - part 1
    life science - part 1 -long answer questions

thurs- math - part 2
    sci - part 2 multiple choice
    english
    spanish part 2

and a band ( music ) final...but don't know when

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    so why the heck you pay more than half?! damn jews ...
    Prolly cause I make as much as both of them combined
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

the bitching thread

this wis why you keep things like contracts. I suggest you try to find it, and once you do throw it in thier faces. If the 3 of you have signed a contract saying you only pay $775/mo, then you know as well as i do that they can't do shit about it.

if the situation escalates, take it to judge judy!

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: Assassin
    if the situation escalates, take it to judge judy!
    That, or shoot the bastards. Assassin's suggestion is probably the smarter option, but mine is more fun. All depends on what kind of person you are really...

the bitching thread

Nah, I resigned a new contract, and noticed that it says the month-to-month system may be cancelled by either party. So there wasn't much I could do.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

the bitching thread

Well, take em out to a dark alley and beat the shit out of em. That, or get someone else to do it for you.

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

the bitching thread

I hate Italian men.

They all think they're so smooth and suave and all that Don Juan shit. But I've never seen less tact or game in approaching a girl. They act like they're Gods gift to the Earth and have no respect for when some other guy is obviously trying to make a move on a chick. They just barge in and make it completley obvious that they're going for a chick, even doing shit like pinching asses and trying to kiss them from out of nowhere. And they tell girls that they have girlfriends, that they just want to be friends. Then they get them wasted and fuck them, because they don't give a shit about cheating. Then the motherfuckers talk about foreigners in their native tongue (like I don't know what they're saying, they're saying shit about me right next to me!) and then have the audacity to act like they're your buddy when they find out you speak their language. And of course they only act like your friend because they want to get with the girls you're friends with, want you to put in a good word for them. And what happens when you ask your Italian "buddy" to put in a good word with his fine Italian female friend? He says that she's got a boyfriend (who is probably out somewhere trying to cheat on her with some drunk foreign girl)

And I hate the fucking stupid American girls (they aren't women or they'd know better) who laugh off this piggish behavior and chalk it up to "oh, its just a different culture" Scum is scum is schifoso. but then the girls go on and talk about how American guys are unfaithful, American guys are pigs, American guys don't respect women. fucking stupid hoes. And they play right into the whaps' hands "Oh, its ok to hang out with him when I'm drunk. He says he has a girlfriend." How fucking stupid can you be? Cant you see that I like you and won't treat you like shit? Open your eyes bitch!

ah, that actually felt quite good.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

the bitching thread

@Assertn: go with my first suggestion

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    I hate Italian men.

They all think they're so smooth and suave and all that Don Juan shit. But I've never seen less tact or game in approaching a girl. They act like they're Gods gift to the Earth and have no respect for when some other guy is obviously trying to make a move on a chick. They just barge in and make it completley obvious that they're going for a chick, even doing shit like pinching asses and trying to kiss them from out of nowhere. And they tell girls that they have girlfriends, that they just want to be friends. Then they get them wasted and fuck them, because they don't give a shit about cheating. Then the motherfuckers talk about foreigners in their native tongue (like I don't know what they're saying, they're saying shit about me right next to me!) and then have the audacity to act like they're your buddy when they find out you speak their language. And of course they only act like your friend because they want to get with the girls you're friends with, want you to put in a good word for them. And what happens when you ask your Italian "buddy" to put in a good word with his fine Italian female friend? He says that she's got a boyfriend (who is probably out somewhere trying to cheat on her with some drunk foreign girl)

And I hate the fucking stupid American girls (they aren't women or they'd know better) who laugh off this piggish behavior and chalk it up to "oh, its just a different culture" Scum is scum is schifoso. but then the girls go on and talk about how American guys are unfaithful, American guys are pigs, American guys don't respect women. fucking stupid hoes. And they play right into the whaps' hands "Oh, its ok to hang out with him when I'm drunk. He says he has a girlfriend." How fucking stupid can you be? Cant you see that I like you and won't treat you like shit? Open your eyes bitch!

ah, that actually felt quite good.
    lol man seems like you are really enjoying Italy... do you regret going there?