Page 9 of 253 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bitching Thread

the bitching thread

masa, i think its time you got teh mafia involved.

all it takes is one phonecall, and the next day you 'buddies' will conveniently disappear.

the bitching thread

Assassin is using his head it seems. His advice is a good one, and you'll only be left with the minor inconvenience of paying them. Just make sure that they themselves aren't part of the mafia, as that would lead to some awkward situations.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

the bitching thread

Fuck the mafia. Take a bat and take the pleasure yourself. As they say, "when in Rome"

Edit: make sure you get the job done though![img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

the bitching thread

^ yeah, doing it yourself is more fun, but blood is a pain to wash off clothes.
    But anyways...

Ok, so Just this morning I was sitting in my math class, and naturally, because of my lack of sleep, the warm room, and the monotonous lecture, I fell asleep. Not just slightly dozing off, but a deep slumber, with dreams and everything. I don't remember everything about the dream, but it was awesome. One minute I'm slipping through tunnels mario style, the next I'm a cat/human hybrid generally kicking ass and trying to find so kind of treasure or something... but anyways, at some point I was in in some cool spaceship that turned its enemies to pie, and this really hot, chick walks in. But just when I think that things are going to get interesting, she says: "in the case of a conditional, if the antecedent is false then the argument is automatically true", with the teacher's voice too of course. And I wake up, with the teacher's droning voice in the background.

Damn you math teachers! Is your only goal in life to make mine less enjoyable? First you make everything so complicated, with your stupid integrations and all that junk, and make me almost fail the class with a mere C-, But now you must screw up my dreams too? Go home, and calculate the square root of Pi for all I care, but just go away! Nobody likes you anyways...

Actually, knowing how my dreams usually go, she probably would have transformed into a giant scorpion and we'd have battled it out or something, but still, it's the principle of the thing.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

the bitching thread

Man you sure have some weird dreams...

the bitching thread

I uhh... well dont really have any complaints, except........................... the Emo kid in the naruto Hot Topic adds.

Omg that guy is defintely a Unic that likes it in the bum.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

the bitching thread

thanks for the mafia suggestions guys. but seeing as how i'm a minority, visiting Italy, any request to 'bump off' any Italian will surely be denied by the 'men of honor'. And then i'll have to deal with them for wasting their time. and the problem isn't just one or two of the people, its almost every single one of them.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

the bitching thread

Refer Italy to the UN security council.

the bitching thread

That would be great, a whole country sued for sexual harassment! roflmao!

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

That place over there........ahh never mind

the bitching thread

Damn it!!!

My God-damn mom didn't pay the fucking internet bill so now I have to fucking wait till wednesday to have it fucking back (which fucking means that I can't watch any of the damn anime I usually watch).

this fucking sucks.

R.I.P Captain America.

the bitching thread

Buy a wireless network adapter and see if anyone in your neighborhood is leaking their connection [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

That place over there........ahh never mind

the bitching thread

yeah about that, I'm the "only" one in my neighborhood with a good internet connection.

R.I.P Captain America.

the bitching thread

I'm in the army.

*enter endless bitching*

it fuckin' sucks.

by the way, the moment that you hate school the most is when you realize that they (the teachers, the system, etc) were right and you were the idiot for not listenning.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

the bitching thread

I feel your pain Death BOO Z. You just have to learn to turn of your brain and not care what anyone says to you. It's funny I almost have no memories from my military service, I just pretended all the time that it wasn't real. Like it was a game or something and it would be over soon. It will get a little easire when you find some friends to share your miserability with.

Now some of my own bitching. I fucking hate the military and all military related things as well. I mean, it's the worlds biggest unnecessary expence. With the money put in to military bullshit we could solve almost every problem we have on this planet. Starvation, shortage of water, pollution and poverty, all that shit could be remedied or at least become less.

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: el_boss
    Now some of my own bitching. I fucking hate the military and all military related things as well. I mean, it's the worlds biggest unnecessary expence. With the money put in to military bullshit we could solve almost every problem we have on this planet. Starvation, shortage of water, pollution and poverty, all that shit could be remedied or at least become less.
    Thus, is the reason humanity is pathetic.

the bitching thread

on a plus side, its been a while since we heard from DBZ.

and some bitching.

i hate how my suitemate's a fuckin idiot.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

the bitching thread

Kill him.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: God#2
    You know, you guys are probably right. But hypothetically speaking, if we were to stop spending a huge amount of money to retain military supremacy, how long do you think others would allow us to, if we were so inclined, solve all these problems? I'll bet we'd be as close to defenseless prey as it gets. Yup, humanity is garbage.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
    Originally posted by: God#2
    But hypothetically speaking, if we were to stop spending a huge amount of money to retain military supremacy, how long do you think others would allow us to, if we were so inclined, solve all these problems? I'll bet we'd be as close to defenseless prey as it gets.
    At this level, the only beings in this world that we need to defend ourselves against are our fellow humans. And we wouldnt need to defend ourselves against eachother if we werent so pathetic.

the bitching thread

Just playing devil's advocate here... but its because people have gone to war that you are sitting where you are now and can say in the comfort of your home how pathetic humanity is for fighting each other. Surely there is an irony there?