Page 1 of 253 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bitching Thread

The Bitching Thread

ao here;s the idea. I'm sure you have all heard that its a good idea to write a letter when you are upset and not mail it. So this is a place to Write what ever you gotta write. Just fuckingn do it. you will feel better. The dicks on gotwoot will read it; but so fucking what? and the peaople that you fear will not read it, you can't lose. So go nuts! I'l start with the next post.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

the bitching thread

My parrents treat me like a three year old and act like my younger sister is infinitely better than me in ways that I don't understand and results in punishment that I feel is unwarrented. Living in their house is like subjecting my self to slitting my wrrists without the blissfull release of an endpoint. My point of view may be skewed or not, but it hurts. that is all I can say for now.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Blog Entries

the bitching thread

Penis
    irc.gotwoot.net #gotwoot

Kitkat makes great signatures!

the bitching thread

Well your mom can't be that big, just let her taste your fist and she should know better. Talk back to them for fuck sake, sure they will get mad but you will feel alot better. Tell them how unreasonable they are, don't be a pussy. It till work if you do it the right way.

the bitching thread

Theres gonna be a bunch of shit posting and spamming in this thread. Oh well. Ass!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

@Cal Kashi: You know that voice in your head? Listen to it.

the bitching thread

lol, i've been back home for less than a week and my familys already driving me crazy.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

the bitching thread

My parents don't know jack about computers so whenever I buy something they think I'm getting ripped off...

the bitching thread

I seriously think i would be better off without my mom. She's such a dumb bitch she doesnt deserve to live.

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    My parents don't know jack about computers so whenever I buy something they think I'm getting ripped off...
    Hehe. My mom doesn't know jack shit about computers either, but instead of thinking I'm getting ripped off, she just assumes anything I say about computers that she doesn't recognize/understand is wrong and that I'm lying. I could say computers have to have a motherboard to work and she would tell me I'm full of shit. Fucking annoying as hell.

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: Ero-Fan
    Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    Hehe. My mom doesn't know jack shit about computers either, but instead of thinking I'm getting ripped off, she just assumes anything I say about computers that she doesn't recognize/understand is wrong and that I'm lying. I could say computers have to have a motherboard to work and she would tell me I'm full of shit. Fucking annoying as hell.
    same here![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

the bitching thread

My parents own...

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: Turkish-S
    My parents own...
    mine too, but they won't let me buy a bbgun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    My parents own...
    mine too, but they won't let me buy a bbgun [img][/img]
    yea i have the same problem. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

You all suck.. there are people who don't have parents. And you all get mad becouse they care for you , try to protect you?? wtf... pathetic faggots... grow up.

the bitching thread

I cut myself.

the bitching thread

You all suck.. there are people who don't have parents. And you all get mad becouse they care for you , try to protect you?? wtf... pathetic faggots... grow up.

Fortunatly, your parents arent dumb so you wuldnt know what its like (lucky bastard). When I said my mom didnt deserve to live, i wasnt serious, but i was just blowing off some steam (hence the name of the thread). But dumb parents are annoying, and of course we'd be better off with them than without (no shit) but that doesnt excuse them from being dumb. Of course they care, but they dont have to be dumb about it, sometimes their retarded decisions affect their children in a negative manner because of their stupidity. But I understand what your getting at, and of course in reality we're still lucky to have them.

P.S. I know my User Ratings are going to go down after this post, and i just want everyone to know I JUST DONT CARE ANYMORE!!! *goes off to do some more crying*[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

the bitching thread

Fuck that towelhead he doesn't know shit about annoying parents, i bet he doesn't have any.

the bitching thread

I think he's trying to say like Hey stop talking bad about your parents, they ARE the people who gave you BIRTH. But he probably would'nt understand other people because we all have different parents. Since his parents Own, thats great i guess. For me my parents can be cool sometimes but it doesn't go the way i plan sometimes. Specially my dad lol, he can be a jackass for 3mins and then be cool for 1 min [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    I think he's trying to say like Hey stop talking bad about your parents, they ARE the people who gave you BIRTH. But he probably would'nt understand other people because we all have different parents. Since his parents Own, thats great i guess. For me my parents can be cool sometimes but it doesn't go the way i plan sometimes. Specially my dad lol, he can be a jackass for 3mins and then be cool for 1 min [img][/img]
    Hehe. its the opposite with me. My dad can be the coolest person in the world and my mom can be......well....you know.

Fuck that towelhead he doesn't know shit about annoying parents, i bet he doesn't have any.
    Who're you callin a towel head?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

the bitching thread

i think he was calling turk a towel head..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

the bitching thread

Oh, nvm then.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] ARRRgggh. its so goddam annoying. Its Christmas vacation and I should be over my friend's houses but my parents have been too busy to drive me! (goddam driving age law thingy! You should be aloud to drive once you grow to a height of 5"2.!)