Thread: Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    V Gundam is IMO the best UC series next to Zeta. It takes place 30 years after Char's Counter-Attack, and it features 2 new groups at war with each other, Feddies are still there to some extent, but no-more Zeeks(if you get this reference you get a gold star)

ZZ is another story. It starts only hours after the last battle in Zeta, which was pretty neat idea. The first 25+/- episodes aren't directed by Tomino, and they are comedic and kinda iffy. However once Tomino takes over the series becomes pretty good. You also get to find out what happens to Camille after Zeta. Overall it's a decent series(better than destiny). If you want you can skip this and just watch Char's CA, you won't miss out on anything.

so wait... what does happen to Kamille? is it all that interesting or shocking? does it make the series worth watching through? hrmm... that's a tough call... if i can find a torrent for it that's being seeded, i'll start it after getting these episodes of V Gundam onto data cds and off of my overflowing hard drive...

anyone got a link for a good ZZ Gundam torrent?

The only group I know of that did ZZ Gundam was AnimeSkyScraper. But, idk if their site or torrents are up anymore. Check www.torrentspy.com

EDIT: ok, it looks like this is the only torrent up for ZZ:

http://ts.searching.com/torrent/5191...ete_Collection

Its a 10.5 GB torrent, so make sure you got space first.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

hrm... guess i better get that V Gundam stuff all dumped onto data dvds and get to work...

thanks much

there should be a torrent on boxtorrents(that's where i got it from).

As for Kamille, it isn't anything big, it was just nice to see it resolved. If you want I can pm you the details.

that'd be awesome NomoZ. better than me sitting here thinking he ends up in an assylum with how cracked he was after all of those souls in the final battle...

Actually I would also like to know what happens to Kamille

I tried watching ZZ but it just didn't seem that appealing to me
    I might dl it again and try to watch it