Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: bleach 63 discussion thread..

bleach 63 discussion thread..

Since my computer is on the floor at the moment Iseriously fell asleep during this ep, next ep doesn't look to be any better except for Tatsuki being back.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Overall, I thought the episode was okay. Afterall, they did need to resolve this arc before starting up the fillers. I thought the recap was okay, but really I just like the part where Kon narrated, "What a ghetto-looking outfit. Is that a skirt?" The rest of the comedy was pretty good especially in reference to Masumoto's breastes! I hope that the fillers will be a combination of short (3-4 episode) "freak-of-the-week" stuff with some background episodes on the characters. Until then, I guess we'll have to entertain ourselves with more Ishida=Sasuke and Hottest Babes threads [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLOT HOLE:

Ichigo never returns to his human body when he comes back to earth, it seems.
    How's his dad supposed to know that he's home?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

^I just figured they didn't/hadn't shown that part yet because Ichigo was stand outside the house when the episode ended. Wasn't Kon in his body the whole time? If so, he probably has to knock him out and take over which either could happen at the begining of the next episode or maybe not shown but implied.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,

no i dont think kon was in the body cause ichigo tells his family that he's going on a trip...and he's dad gives him that keepsake of his mothers. ichigos body is still supposed to be at uruhara's store.

Originally posted by: anphorus
    One thing that annoyed me (though it might've just been the translation, like with the example Terra posted) was that it didn't mention Ishida's ulterior motive in changing the design on Chad's shirt, making him "Look like chivalrous Quincy!" Or something (because of the cross.)
    I think that's quite obvious without any explanations.

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    PLOT HOLE:

Ichigo never returns to his human body when he comes back to earth, it seems.
    How's his dad supposed to know that he's home?
    The answer if obvious; Ichigo's dad is a super powerful being that can see spirits, he just pretends that he cant so that no one knows his terrible secret. He's acctually Don Kanoji's mentor and was so shamed by his rediculous TV show that he went into hiding to ensure he was never found again. Ichigo's dad was the original Kurakara Red and his team consisted of Kaien, Don Kanonji and Genryuusai; hence Don Kanonji attemted to ressurect the fabled spirit fighting team when his ratings started to slip....

Ok ok, I can't honestly take myself seriously when? I say the impression it is NOT a plot hole, simply because if Ichigo DID return to his body, he would not be in Deathgod Clothes. Plus we all know that his body is back in Urahara's Store.

OR, here's a freaky theory - Inoe, Chad and Ishida all required the energy converter so that their bodies would return, since their bodies had previously been transformed into spirits so that they could move around in soul society. What if, Ichigo's spirit was affected by the energy converter as well, and so there is an unconcious body lying in Urahara's basement, and the new Spiritual-Body Ichigo that walks around now! wooo, freaky.

Well, it would be nice to have a spare body lying somewhere near at hand, in case something nasty happens to your current one... The ultimate therapeutical cloning method.

Can Ichigo ever return to his old body? I thought that Urahara cut his chain or something to kill him so he could become a death god, so isn't he technically dead? And does that mean he'll have to use faux bodies every time he wants to come home?

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Originally posted by: Ero-Fan
    Can Ichigo ever return to his old body? I thought that Urahara cut his chain or something to kill him so he could become a death god, so isn't he technically dead? And does that mean he'll have to use faux bodies every time he wants to come home?
    no, he has to push kon out first. However he can return.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

this episode was more funny than whatever if you ask me. as someone said earlier, this was definately not worth 3 weeks wait. i'm sure the next episode will make up for it. the guy with the hair and mask looks like he'll turn out to be someone cool..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Yeahh they back home, honestly Urahara saying "Bingo" when Ichigo asked him why he didn't tell him in the begining was worth the whole 3 weeks. Urahara is the man ^_^.

Haha they had some funny parts, I also enjoyed the part where Rukia went back to apologize and Kuku kepts punching her and Ichigo in the face. GOod times, reminds me of one of my family reunions.

Err, it look like the fillers are comming up, hopefully we wont see another Naruto but, ah well I guess it will get back to the Manga soon. OoOo it might even do fillers till spring 2007! >=D kidding. ... hehe anyhow nice quiet way to end it all ...

This leaves one question ... what has Kon been doing in Ichigo's body this whole time? I mean come on, if you could do anything in SOMEONE ELSES body .... woooo .. I'm sure his right hand is tired ^_^.

Too many flashbacks it seems like they let some stuff out too
    That filler seem kind of interesting (did I see Renji in there) anyway I just hope that they are not as bad as Naruto ones

Signature by Lucifus

@Kovash: Thanks for reminding me. I forgot that his body was at the store that would explain some of the plot hole. Still, he hasn't gone in the house and he is clearing in Shinigami clothes so I guess they'll have to say something about how he retrieves it.

Originally posted by: Kovash

The answer if obvious; Ichigo's dad is a super powerful being that can see spirits, he just pretends that he cant so that no one knows his terrible secret. He's acctually Don Kanoji's mentor and was so shamed by his rediculous TV show that he went into hiding to ensure he was never found again. Ichigo's dad was the original Kurakara Red and his team consisted of Kaien, Don Kanonji and Genryuusai; hence Don Kanonji attemted to ressurect the fabled spirit fighting team when his ratings started to slip....
    Hey!!! it said NO SPOILERS!!! You manga prophet!!! **** YOU!!!

seriously... wouldn't THAT be a shocker

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if his dad could see spirits. Everyone else in his family can.

The first few episodes mention how Ichigo's dad, Issin (sp?), had the most trouble seeing spirits out of the family, so i suspect he can see them ... wonder if he'll see ichigo.

He would be sorry if he could. Shinigami Ichigo kicks ass even harder than the flesh and blood Ichigo, after all...

Ero-Fan: I theorize that ichigo is technically dead at this point, but still able to possess his body. We see him in his real body just prior to leaving for SS, but after the training took place.

darkmetal505: Kon is not in ichigo's body.

Both of you check episode 20 to see what i mean. Urahara uses his cane on ichigo just before they leave, then then they pretty much just leave his body idly lying on the floor there.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

^I hear ya' Assertn, but don't you think that Urahara could have had Kon take over Ichigo's body. After all he is aware of Kon and how Rukia/Ichigo used him as a subsititute soul. Given the total time they were gone he could have easily gotten Kon and removed him and placed him in Ichigo's body. As a bonus, Ichigo's body wouldn't atrophy while gone. I realize I am probably giving waaaaaay too much to the writers, but you could rationalize the fact that Kon is in Ichigo and that Shinigami Ichigo has a body to come back to. Guess we'll have to wait till next week to see if the show even addresses the situation or if they leave it out (i.e. plot hole).