Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: bleach 63 discussion thread..

bleach 63 discussion thread..

I agree with Frogking, with no Soul in the body for about a month Ichigo's body would definately start to lose some muscle mass, and it'd probably need to be hooked up to a bunch of medical equipment just to keep him alive (for food and whatnot). Plus, logically speaking. wouldn't a body eventually die with no soul in it? It just seems more conveinient for everyone for Kon to be put in Ichigo's body.

Also: In that little thing that was at the end of the episodes for a while (that Dattebayo kept cutting off) where it was some kind of Soccer tournament or something, wasn't Kon in Ichigo's body then? I don't know whether this is filler though.

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    Ero-Fan: I theorize that ichigo is technically dead at this point, but still able to possess his body. We see him in his real body just prior to leaving for SS, but after the training took place.

darkmetal505: Kon is not in ichigo's body.

Both of you check episode 20 to see what i mean. Urahara uses his cane on ichigo just before they leave, then then they pretty much just leave his body idly lying on the floor there.
    What I was refering to was what Rukia told us when Inoue's brother knocked her out. Something along the lines of "As long as her chain of fate isn't cut, she won't die. I assumed since Urahara had Ichigo's chain cut to help transform him into a shinigami, that his body would die without the connection to his soul.

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

so matsumoto had sex with those 2?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

That place over there........ahh never mind

No, while Ichigo was running, 69 guy met with Matsumoto and Kira and they got shit drunk(they left that out)

R.I.P Captain America.

Sorry, but you are wrong there... Kon is in Ichigo's body, and he has been for a couple of episodes now.

this is kind of off topic, but that 34:20 repeat thing was a commercial break.

Originally posted by: Knives122
    No, while Ichigo was running, 69 guy met with Matsumoto and Kira and they got shit drunk(they left that out)
    It was pretty obvious that they got "shit drunk". The question is, did they have sex before or after they got drunk.

Originally posted by: el_boss
    Originally posted by: Knives122
    It was pretty obvious that they got "shit drunk". The question is, did they have sex before or after they got drunk.

i think they only tried... and after

@anphorus: Good call. The Shinigami cup or whatever it is called shows Kon in Ichigo's body.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, the episode was alright to me. However, I had so much high expectations for the ending of the SS arch. I mean, the main elements it tried to focus on were Ichigo saving Rukia and Ichigo fighting Byakuya. You'd think we would hear more moving conversations between them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

On top of that, Ichigo and Rukia barely even talked! Except for that one part where she told him that she was staying behind. I seriously thought Ichigo was going to say something like.."Well, then there's no choice... I guess that I'll just have to stay here with you." or something like that. On top of that, they cut out the part where he was about to tell her why he wanted to rescue her so bad. >_<

It looks like Rukia isn't going to be included in the fillers, which just sucks. Well, at least the fillers probably won't be as bad as the Naruto ones. I just hope the manga starts moving so that the episodes get back on track with the main story again. =/

Question! Without spoiling anything, could anyone who reads the Bleach Manga tell me how far exactly the Manga is from the Anime? This might help judge the amount of filler episodes we will have to watch. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

P.S. - My favorite part had to be when Urahara was apologizing (I never expected him to be that sorry for what he did). Probably the most moving scene of the episode. ^_^

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Originally posted by: SamuraiX-

Question! Without spoiling anything, could anyone who reads the Bleach Manga tell me how far exactly the Manga is from the Anime? This might help judge the amount of filler episodes we will have to watch. [img][/img]
    well S.S was a huge ass arc. Lets just say the manga is in the arc right after the SS arc, but its another huge ass arc (or it looks like it).

How far in that arch is the Manga, exactly? Would you say... about a a quarter of the way? A third? Half maybe? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

A lot has happened, but I'd still say that we are still in the opening moments of the arc...

No one can tell you anything in regards to how far we are, because all you'll get is a bunch of bullshit.

So let's leave the matter at that.

I actually liked the first half of the episode better. I don't think this arc had a good ending, it just didnt seem rigt. But, it was very funny, and kudos for that. But seriously, now that there are going to be fillers, I think lots of people will start reading the manga (including me). Btw, can anyone tell me what chapter I should start from if I want to read the next arc?

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Sorry, but you are wrong there... Kon is in Ichigo's body, and he has been for a couple of episodes now.
    Proof?
    The only times I've seen kon in actual episodes (and i am NOT counting that post-ep spinoff), he was still in his stuffed animal body, being part of the don kanonji crew.

Ero-Fan: in the beginning of ep 20, Ichigo's in his human body. His body seemed fine to me.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Well you should count it... especially when Yuzu says "Brother came back from his trip"... or something along those lines.

actually those spin offs were also in the manga.

Signature by Lucifus

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Proof?
    The only times I've seen kon in actual episodes (and i am NOT counting that post-ep spinoff), he was still in his stuffed animal body, being part of the don kanonji crew.

Ero-Fan: in the beginning of ep 20, Ichigo's in his human body. His body seemed fine to me.
    Shit, I completely forgot about that episode. Oh well, thanks for clearing that up.
    So those little spinoff things at the end of the later episodes actually count? I thought they were just a joke...

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Originally posted by: SamuraiX-
    How far in that arch is the Manga, exactly? Would you say... about a a quarter of the way? A third? Half maybe? [img][/img]
    Kinda what bud said but ... yeah we're not sure how far the arch is in the manga is ..

All we can say is that the Anime is in distance of the Manga, thus the fillers.

This episode was nice to have after all the action