Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: bleach 63 discussion thread..

bleach 63 discussion thread..

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Well you should count it... especially when Yuzu says "Brother came back from his trip"... or something along those lines.
    I recall something of this nature as well.

Yeah.......sometimes a manga will have side stories that aren't connected in any way to the real plot.
    They did this in a naruto bonus chapter, several kenshin bonus chapters, the last pages of many FMA chapters. Bud, you of all people should be aware of this.

Am I the only one that realized how painfully obvious it was that the ending skits were something completely off the plot? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    Think you're wrong this time Assertn.
    Think your contribution is a waste of bandwidth this time DE.
    Fine if you'd like me to elaborate, then the position that Kon is in his body, which is supported by the admittedly dubious evidence of the clips at the end of the show, is still more believable than your position which is supported by the admittedly nonexistance evidence of absolutely nothing but your own opinion.

Which makes the time you bother to argue your point equally wasteful of bandwidth. And considerably MORE bandwidth I'd like to point out.

You could very well be correct, but I'm simply saying that what little evidence there is points to you not being so.

Episode 20 screenshots. His father knew he was going on a trip, so Kon in his body the whole time would make no sense.
    Other people besides just his father would need to be fooled.

Did he ever use that pendant for anything btw?

Fine if you'd like me to elaborate, then the position that Kon is in his body, which is supported by the admittedly dubious evidence of the clips at the end of the show, is still more believable than your position which is supported by the admittedly nonexistance evidence of absolutely nothing but your own opinion.

Which makes the time you bother to argue your point equally wasteful of bandwidth. And considerably MORE bandwidth I'd like to point out.

You could very well be correct, but I'm simply saying that what little evidence there is points to you not being so.
    Thanks for completely ignoring my last post (or inadvertently supporting it, perhaps?)
    The basic jist of what I was trying to say was that the ending skits are not valid evidence in any way, shape or form. I won't even humor you with saying any more than that.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Including supporting your view in ANY way.

Basically what it comes down to is this.

Evidence that Kon is in Ichigo's body = clips at the end of the show that might not have ever happened

Evidence that nobody is in Ichigo's body = nothing

Crappy evidence still beats no evidence at all.

Sorry Assertn, but if those mini stories have nothing to do with the plot in any way they wouldn't have to make it a point in them to say that Ichigo had returned from his trip (Kon taking his body)... So, Assertn, you of all people should be aware of that.

That place over there........ahh never mind

this discussion has gotten so bad I don't even know what's going on anymore. just wait till next ep and your questions will be answered....or not doesn't matter

R.I.P Captain America.

Sorry Assertn, but if those mini stories have nothing to do with the plot in any way they wouldn't have to make it a point in them to say that Ichigo had returned from his trip (Kon taking his body)... So, Assertn, you of all people should be aware of that.
    Lack of a better idea to conclude the spin-off? Still irrelevant....

I see you've resorted to stealing my posting style now, huh?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: Knives122
    this discussion has gotten so bad I don't even know what's going on anymore. just wait till next ep and your questions will be answered....or not doesn't matter
    It could very well be the next ep starts with Ichigo going to school, or something other normal. Considering how they suddenly jumped a week ahead in SS, skipping lots of stuff I would have liked to see, like Ichigo and Rukia's reunion (I suppose they would have exchanged a couple of words after all that happened), I wouldn't think it impossible they just skip any explanations of how Ichigo's empty body didn't rot away.

I just think its funny how some people can be so stubborn about their views even though there wasnt much evidence there to really come with a conclusion. I bet they would feel dumb if they found out they were wrong [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] but then again, they can always blame the story and say "oh the story is screwed up, it doesnt make sense" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Yeah.......sometimes a manga will have side stories that aren't connected in any way to the real plot.
    They did this in a naruto bonus chapter, several kenshin bonus chapters, the last pages of many FMA chapters. Bud, you of all people should be aware of this.
    Lack of a better idea to conclude the spin-off? Still irrelevant....

I see you've resorted to stealing my posting style now, huh?
    Yeah it's really annoying and not at all clever isn't it.

Think you're wrong this time Assertn.
    Think your contribution is a waste of bandwidth this time DE.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

nitpick nitpick nitpick.

this is such a minor, trivial detail that I can't believe its been argued over so much!

MORE IMPORTANTLY: Who noticed the new music (used during the Mayuri/Ishida fight, the Byakuya recap of Aizen's plot and the Soi Fon/Yoroichi fight recaps) ?!?! I am looking for a way to DL those full tracks on the web, but as they seem to be new I've been totally unsuccessful. Anyone want to help? Anyone even pay attention to stuff like that?

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

These forums descend into catfights quite alot these days..

On the point of seeing what happens in the next ep WRT Ichigo's body, we still may not find out for sure since it is a filler arc anyway. Anyways, as far as I am concerned I have seen no evidence to suggest that Kon is currently in Ichigo's body and unless someone comes forward with an episode number and the point in time where Kon is in Ichigo's body my view will remain the same.

I remember how it was now regarding the whole Ichigo/Kon matter. The "trip" Ichigo was going on was when he went to train at Uraharas place. If I'm not mistaken, they all got to go home the last day before they went to Soul Society. This is when Ichigo let Kon take over his body.

This speculation about weather Kon is in Ichigo's body or not is reallly pissing me off. So I rewatched the earlier episodes from ep 17-20. Episode 20 is the significant one here is the summmary.

Summary Of Ep 20 :

Ichigo finds his death god powers and finds his soul slayers name. He comes back from Urahar's training place in his original body. Ichigo and all the other go to see the firework festival. Ichigo is still in his body. He waits for a message from Urahara at night then he leaves home but before he leaves his father gives him a amulet and tell him to return it when he comes back from his trip. So his father knows he is going on a trip. All the characters gather at Uraha's store and then they go to his secret training place where Urahara opens up the gate to the SS. He detaches Ichigo from his body there in that secret place and shinigami Ichigo goes to SS.

Thats the last you see of Ichigo's body lying in uraha's secret place. There is no Kon.

If there was a switch between Ichigo and Kon when did it happen, in which episode, plz let me know.

And no manga references, we are watching the anime. They might have done stuff differently in manga.

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    nitpick nitpick nitpick.

this is such a minor, trivial detail that I can't believe its been argued over so much!
    Meh, I'm only doing it to defend my first post, in which I claimed there was a plot hole in the series. I didn't expect people to make such a big deal about the spin-off sequences to argue it.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    nitpick nitpick nitpick.

Meh, I'm only doing it to defend my first post, in which I claimed there was a plot hole in the series. I didn't expect people to make such a big deal about the spin-off sequences to argue it.
    oh, i understand whats going on. Rather than add my own ramblings, I'll borrow some classic quotes:

"Temper gets you into trouble. Pride keeps you there. - unknown

"The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without." ~ Dwight Eisenhower (1890-1969)

"Any frontal attack on ignorance is bound to fail because the masses are always ready to defend their most precious possession  their ignorance."~ Hendrik Van Loon

The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. --Ralph Waldo Emerson

on topic: The word 'bleach' was used for the first time ever in the anime Bleach (besides in title screens) in Episode 63. However, rather than reveal the mystery behind the title of any important theme to the show, the reference was simply to the householder, poisonous cleaning product, bleach.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

i believe that little clip at the end of episode 60 shows what is going on in the human world. And Kon is in Ichigo's body when he attacks Jinta. So, according to that, one can assume that the directors are trying to tell us that kon is in charge of ichigo's body

I skimmed trough some episode and found some relevant pictures. As you will see there are alot of situations where we don't get to see what exactly happens with Ichigo's body. So what I'm saying is that we can't be sure what is up with Ichigo.

This is before the Renji fight on earth. Kon woudn't let Ichigo take him out so Urahara suddenly showed up and gave him a hand.

Here he wakes up in Uraharas place, and we don't know if he's in his normal body or if he's still a shinigami.

This is the episode after, and Ichigo is back in school and we didn't get to see how he got into his normal body.

This is before his training with Urahara.

Here the body has mysteriously disappeared.

Here he is back in his normal body again, without us seeing when and how.

This is right before they enter the gate to SS. And like Jadugar said we don't get to see what happens to Ichigo's body.

that esp was bad. Hate when its called a special when half of it is flashbacks