Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: bleach 63 discussion thread..

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

bleach 63 discussion thread..

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    Originally posted by: Budweineken
    darkmetal505: Kon is not in ichigo's body.
    Sorry, but you are wrong there... Kon is in Ichigo's body, and he has been for a couple of episodes now.
    Proof?
    The only times I've seen kon in actual episodes (and i am NOT counting that post-ep spinoff), he was still in his stuffed animal body, being part of the don kanonji crew.

Ero-Fan: in the beginning of ep 20, Ichigo's in his human body. His body seemed fine to me.
    It would seem logical that kon would be in ichigo's body so he can cover for him. I doubt ichigo would just leave his body hanging around.

Kon must be in his body thats what he is for.

all the animes where they dont know how many episodes its going to be have fillers, thats a fact.. so bleach has fillers too, starting NOW!
    but.. there is one thing that can be helped, that is if the fillers are worth watching! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    and for this episode, rather w8ed one more week for a normal episode :S

Well you should count it... especially when Yuzu says "Brother came back from his trip"... or something along those lines.
    When did she say that? o.O

nests: spin offs are just that...spin offs. They hold no relevance

darkmetal505: Why would kon need to cover for him? Everyone knew he'd be gone for a while. Who covered fo chad, ishida, and orihime? I find it hard to believe that kon would find his way from Ichigo's bedroom to urahara's secret underground lair where Ichigo's body was left.

Hakeem: wth? You guys' rationale eludes me...... Ichigo tried to switch bodies with kon, but kon refused, cause he can't stand having the pill extracted back and forth between bodies all the time. When would he go on this big journey and switch with ichigo of his own accord? CAN he switch bodies of his own accord?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Urahara was there all the time. He could have taken care of Ichigo's body by inserting Kon into it. As it has been said earlier, a body without a soul is just a body lying comatose. Dehydration and other inconveniences are imminent in such a state. If nothing was done to the body, it might be in quite a bad shape. Ichigo might find it harder to forgive Urahara, after all...

Originally posted by: anphorus
    I agree with Frogking, with no Soul in the body for about a month Ichigo's body would definately start to lose some muscle mass, and it'd probably need to be hooked up to a bunch of medical equipment just to keep him alive (for food and whatnot). Plus, logically speaking. wouldn't a body eventually die with no soul in it? It just seems more conveinient for everyone for Kon to be put in Ichigo's body.

Also: In that little thing that was at the end of the episodes for a while (that Dattebayo kept cutting off) where it was some kind of Soccer tournament or something, wasn't Kon in Ichigo's body then? I don't know whether this is filler though.
    i thought Kon was in Ichigo's body now because if you watch the very end of one of the episodes it shows Kon fighting over his plushie body.

Well you should count it... especially when Yuzu says "Brother came back from his trip"... or something along those lines.
    When did she say that? o.O

nests: spin offs are just that...spin offs. They hold no relevance

darkmetal505: Why would kon need to cover for him? Everyone knew he'd be gone for a while. Who covered fo chad, ishida, and orihime? I find it hard to believe that kon would find his way from Ichigo's bedroom to urahara's secret underground lair where Ichigo's body was left.

Hakeem: wth? You guys' rationale eludes me...... Ichigo tried to switch bodies with kon, but kon refused, cause he can't stand having the pill extracted back and forth between bodies all the time. When would he go on this big journey and switch with ichigo of his own accord? CAN he switch bodies of his own accord?

I dont get whats so hard to believe, he has played Ichigo before when he was on his shingami work.

Uruhara woulndt let Ichigo's body die and rot away while Ichigo is in SS. Also his family would freak out if they thought he was missing,so Kon must have been playing Ichigo while he was gone.

Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
    I dont get whats so hard to believe, he has played Ichigo before when he was on his shingami work.

Uruhara woulndt let Ichigo's body die and rot away while Ichigo is in SS. Also his family would freak out if they thought he was missing,so Kon must have been playing Ichigo while he was gone.
    Likewise, I dont get whats so hard to believe that kon HAD to control Ichigo's body. Comatose bodies can last years in a bed somewhere if its not neglected. Urahara already acknowledged kon as a defective product, I can't see him breaking into Ichigo's house to kidnap him to control Ichigo's body. We've seen entire episodes where kon was in his animal body while Ichigo was in SS, and the only time he was in Ichigo's body was in those OBVIOUSLY irrelevant post-preview shorts.

Hakeem, don't post if you're not going to follow the discussion, as it's already been stated that everyone knew Ichigo would be gone for a while. A substitute probably would've brought more chaos than prevent it.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Think you're wrong this time Assertn.

Look to settle this argument someone who supports the theory that Kon was in Ichigo's body pull out the episode number where they saw him in there.

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    Think you're wrong this time Assertn.
    Think your contribution is a waste of bandwidth this time DE.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
    Look to settle this argument someone who supports the theory that Kon was in Ichigo's body pull out the episode number where they saw him in there.
    OR wait for the next episode to see what happens when Ichigo got back in his house.

I would bet that Kon was inside Ichigo's body while he was gone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well I think Kon was in Ichigo's body or else he wouldn't of said this.

That was when they were going to SS. I cant remeber if the actually showed him in Ichigos body besides the shinigami golden thing but i'd imagine he was in it because it would rot or something >.>. But then again Ichigo did say he was going on a trip, so I think il go with Kon was in Ichigo's body but never went to his house and played soccor with kids.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Well I guess a flashy recap of battles would be an OK way to kick off the new year of Bleach, maybe try to draw in newbies who are watching on TV in Japan. Kon as an announcer was somewhat annoying.

I wasn't surprised, but still pissed that they totally skipped the parts of the Kenpachi fight where Kenpachi was totally owning Ichigo. That part where he lets Ichigo get a free hit is golden. Still, reminded me how damn awesome Kenpachi is. I think I saw him block an attack twice during the whole segment they showed.

The music during the recap of Mayuri and Ishida's fight (after Mayuri's Bankai comes out, damn that thing looks straight out of Berserk) was new wasn't it? The fast, creepy piano bit. I can bet we'll see it in future fights with Hollows when the Hollow is gloating/ appears to have the upper hand.... I sorta liked it.

Music during Soi Fon vs. Yoroichi seemed to be new as well. Didn't watch that scene as it was a rather dull fight, I thought.

And, of course they use "Number One" during Byakuya vs. Ichigo. "If you want some action!"

New, almost Naruto-ish (maybe its just the occasional shouts in the backgrond, its more of an frantic battle theme) music was used during Hitsugaya's recap of Aizen's plot. And I loved that once again Aizen's finger stopped the soundtrack cold. Sweetness.

And then finally they got to new stuff!

Matsumoto's breats almost "spilling out". hahaha. you know its good if breasts are referred to as if they were surging water behind a dam. God what a rack! And her way of getting over Kira Izuru's attacking her was classic. What a woman!

Ishida was acting might gay.... Damn man. I was sure he had the hots for Inoue. Now he's making dresses and asking Chad to 'try on outfits' in front of him.

Byakuya made a funny. Its the 1st sign of the Apocalypse!

....and the preview leaves me hoping and hoping that its not filler...
    sorry if my post is repetetive, i don't read every discussion thoroughly before watching an episode (that would ruin the episode!) and i just like to post initial reactions.

EDIT: after reading the other posts.
    Goddamn fillers.... guess we have to keep our fingers crossed...
    Since the Shinigami's Cup was in the manga, and it shows Kon in Ichigo's body, then I think its safe to say Kon kept it alive and active (avoiding decomposition). Koko37's post really seems to be clear cut evidence that Kon was in Ichigo's body during this time.
    Nobody else noticed the new music? (or maybe it wasn't new and i'm going crazy?)

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Originally posted by: God#2
    Btw, can anyone tell me what chapter I should start from if I want to read the next arc?

Originally posted by: Hakeem_21

Likewise, I dont get whats so hard to believe that kon HAD to control Ichigo's body. Comatose bodies can last years in a bed somewhere if its not neglected. Urahara already acknowledged kon as a defective product, I can't see him breaking into Ichigo's house to kidnap him to control Ichigo's body. We've seen entire episodes where kon was in his animal body while Ichigo was in SS, and the only time he was in Ichigo's body was in those OBVIOUSLY irrelevant post-preview shorts.

Hakeem, don't post if you're not going to follow the discussion, as it's already been stated that everyone knew Ichigo would be gone for a while. A substitute probably would've brought more chaos than prevent it.

A lack of substitute would cause much more trouble,if there hasnt been a substitute,his family would be worried and think he was missing.

Thats why i think Kon is playing him to make the family believe Ichigo is still with them.

Also someone said those spinoff things where Kon is in Ichigo's body was in the manga too,which may been that Kon has been in his body all the time he has been gone.

i think ichigo told his family he was going somewhere for summer break, so he might have just had urahara take care of his body.

We didnt see that did we?

Also which father would let his teenage son go just like that.

It's not exactly a text-book family...

Episode 20 screenshots. His father knew he was going on a trip, so Kon in his body the whole time would make no sense.

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."