Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Episode 64 Discussion

Episode 64 Discussion

Originally posted by: el_boss
    Originally posted by: Ero-Fan
    I swear, if we see Kenpachi or someone else come to earth to help/ask for help from Ichigo, its all over.

Edit: God, I hope I'm wrong.
    It would be cool though if Kenpashi came and challenged Ichigo to mortal combat *que heavy metal guitars*.
    That would be fine, them getting forced to work together in a filler is what I fear most.

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Episode 64 Discussion

Originally posted by: nests
    Did you guys watch the end the episode where Ishida puts the quincy signal in the back of the head of Kon wasnt that supposed to be in the actual story line
    It might have been, but it would be weird for Ichigo to be so relaxed so soon after failing to save Orihime.

This episode didn't seem that bad, it was mostly funny with some development at the end. A possible tie in to the main plot could be the interest that fourth squad guy had in Orihime's power when she was healing Ichigo, perhaps these people want it too, since she's so weak there's little else they might want her for.
    I also hope they come up with a good explanation for these hollows that apparently work togeather and plan stuff, maybe they'll use Aizen.

Thankfully there are decent alternatives if this arc really goes south, IMO anyway.

Episode 64 Discussion

I liked this ep... and well people like Renji so they decided to have him there... and it doesn't look like Renji was asking for help, just telling ichigo because it was orihime.
    and the first one was obviously cuz he didn't want to bother...

and yea. the father is the sh*t!

Episode 64 Discussion

People need to get over the ending. Yeah, it's stupid. It's the fucking credits, who the hell cares.

That said though, I wish more anime would devote their end credits to whatever villains are in the arc. Villains in series change all the time, and so do the endings.

Leave the openings to the good guys, give badguys the endings.

Episode 64 Discussion

Wow so far I'm impressed that was at least 10-15 times better then the naruto fillers. Then again I remember myself thinking the same thing when the naruto fillers started off with naruto and co heading off to Orchimaro's mansion. Sounded like a good idea but I think we all know how that turned out. But so far a promising start to the bleach fillers, here's hoping that the writing monkeys of studio pierrot don't get their hands on future bleach scripts.

Episode 64 Discussion

This is the first Bleach episode i wasn´t looking forward to and i wasnt´t downloading on wednesday, because im not interested at all.

Episode 64 Discussion

compared to Naruto it ain't all that bad, so far.

Episode 64 Discussion

Just wait, as soon as Naruto filler is done, the writers/animators that did that shit will be assigned to Bleach fillers.. Goddamn, I hate myself right now for even thinking that.

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Episode 64 Discussion

ok i dont know why people liked this episode so much, it pretty much sucked. Okay, maybe it was better than the naruto filler episodes but that doesnt mean it wasnt pretty bad episode overall

Episode 64 Discussion

Well, I'm only speaking for myself, but personally I want to like Bleach as long as I can, now fillers included. I also wanted similarly to like Naruto fillers, but obviously that's somewhat impossible nowadays.

Episode 64 Discussion

I liked it *shrugs*

They took various elements out of the manga, and left a lot of stuff behind. And I love the creepy villains so far..
    Give the thing a chance before you all start to whinge again.. Pessimists [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Episode 64 Discussion

the filler wasn't bad at all, but renji's appearence in it is making me confused, because of other things.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Episode 64 Discussion

Originally posted by: Kraco
    Damn, the seiyuu of Orihime's brother has an impossibly long resume. No wonder he always sounds so familiar.
    Indeed, I was about to point that out too. He's one of my favorite voice actors, my favorite role of his is a certain someone from Guilty Gear.

As for the episode; it was very evident somehow that it was filler. Still, so far leagues better than Naruto's dito. For the following reasons:

1) Funnier, MUCH funnier.
    2) Filler characters used in the ending credits - this indicates that the arc will be long and hopefully with at least a few memorable characters. It also gives off the feeling that the characters actually matter more than they do in most filler. I think that if the same characters are used constantly, it will turn out much better than the constant waves of new shit that we get in Naruto.
    3) Renji

Episode 64 Discussion

lol, I dono about you guys but when I saw the villain with the big hat I immediatly thought of the apostle from Black Cat.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Episode 64 Discussion

Originally posted by: Mr Squiggles
    lol, I dono about you guys but when I saw the villain with the big hat I immediatly thought of the apostle from Black Cat.
    Your not alone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Still, so far leagues better than Naruto's dito. For the following reasons:

1) Funnier, MUCH funnier.
    2) Filler characters used in the ending credits - this indicates that the arc will be long and hopefully with at least a few memorable characters. It also gives off the feeling that the characters actually matter more than they do in most filler. I think that if the same characters are used constantly, it will turn out much better than the constant waves of new shit that we get in Naruto.
    3) Renji
    Agree on all counts.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Episode 64 Discussion

It was good because it was actually funny and they shoulda made Orihime's PJ's see through! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Episode 64 Discussion

Originally posted by: nests
    I dont know why renji is in this episode they could have totally done it with out him been there. other than that it was an alright episode.
    Did you guys watch the end the episode where Ishida puts the quincy signal in the back of the head of Kon wasnt that supposed to be in the actual story line
    Oh wait......did......did you just say that an event in the spin-off after the previews didn't directly tie in to the actual storyline? Is that what you said?

Ok, just checking.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Episode 64 Discussion

No, he said that, that portion at the end of the episode should've been included with the rest of the episode...

Episode 64 Discussion

The bit at the end of this episode did happen in the manga.

So did the bit last episode with Unohana and her Lieutenant.

Your arguments are very quickly becoming void Assertn! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Episode 64 Discussion

liked the episode..much better than naruto filler..*Shrugs* it was funny throughout the whole thing..animation is constant...nothing to really complain about