Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Episode 64 Discussion

Episode 64 Discussion

Originally posted by: Aramis
    compared to Naruto it ain't all that bad, so far.
    I have to agree on this, afterall thsi is bleach. Still fillers suck.

~_~"

Episode 64 Discussion

Lets hope Ichigo doesn't decide to end everything by doing a Bankai or turning into a semi hollow, therby rendering every storyline useless (Rasengan anyone?).

Episode 64 Discussion

Please for the sake of everything that is decent, dont even say something like that!

*knocks on wood*

I shudder at the thought.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Episode 64 Discussion

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Originally posted by: Kraco
    Damn, the seiyuu of Orihime's brother has an impossibly long resume. No wonder he always sounds so familiar.
    Indeed, I was about to point that out too. He's one of my favorite voice actors, my favorite role of his is a certain someone from Guilty Gear.
    I KNEW that was Yuji Ueda!! I wasn't sure though. Thanks for the confirmation.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Episode 64 Discussion

Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
    Lets hope Ichigo doesn't decide to end everything by doing a Bankai or turning into a semi hollow, therby rendering every storyline useless (Rasengan anyone?).
    Nah, he'll just use his Shikai like crazy until even the ground doesn't get affected by it anymore. They'll get lazy and just make a bright flash, then you'll see his enemy on the ground (or not at all, if its a hollow). Ahh, the cheapness of it all...

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Episode 64 Discussion

wtf was up with the aura thing..?? isn't it reatsu....

Episode 64 Discussion

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    No, he said that, that portion at the end of the episode should've been included with the rest of the episode...
    uh huh...
    I'll finally admit you're right when I see kon in an actual episode with the quincy mark in the back of his head.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Episode 64 Discussion

This is starting to sound like our conversation from the last episode about whether Kon was in Ichigo's body while he was in S.S.. From what I could tell from this episode, he wasn't. Everybody kept saying he was gone the whole time. If we see that mark on Kon later, woot. If not, oh well.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Episode 64 Discussion

that thing looked like the hell door and the new ending sucks butt... where was the flame dude?

Episode 64 Discussion

Originally posted by: Ero-Fan
    This is starting to sound like our conversation from the last episode about whether Kon was in Ichigo's body while he was in S.S.. From what I could tell from this episode, he wasn't. Everybody kept saying he was gone the whole time.
    Not everybody. Kon wasnt in Ichigo's body and now those people know it.

Episode 64 Discussion

Just because Kon was in Ichigo's body, it doesn't mean he's going to hang-out with Ichigo's friends... So that no one had seen him before this, is of no importance...

@Assertn, if that would be evidence enough for you, then the fact that Kon's bear was all torn up should be evidence enough already.

Episode 64 Discussion

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    Originally posted by: Ero-Fan
    This is starting to sound like our conversation from the last episode about whether Kon was in Ichigo's body while he was in S.S.. From what I could tell from this episode, he wasn't. Everybody kept saying he was gone the whole time.
    Not everybody. Kon wasnt in Ichigo's body and now those people know it.
    My bad, it just seemed alot of people had that theory.
    Well, at least we know not to take those things at the end of the episode seriously anymore.

Episode 64 Discussion

Just because Kon was in Ichigo's body, it doesn't mean he's going to hang-out with Ichigo's friends... So that no one had seen him before this, is of no importance...

@Assertn, if that would be evidence enough for you, then the fact that Kon's bear was all torn up should be evidence enough already.

bud, if Kon was in ichigo's body, how did he transfer himself back into the stuffed animal? he rolled himself?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Episode 64 Discussion

...Ichigo put him back in it?

and Ero-san, wether you take them seriously or not is not my problem, but those things actually happen in the Bleach story line... so you guys can be all ignorant for all I care.

Episode 64 Discussion

...Ichigo put him back in it?

and Ero-san, wether you take them seriously or not is not my problem, but those things actually happen in the Bleach story line... so you guys can be all ignorant for all I care.
    Well, then, the anime is leaving huge plot-holes then. Did the manga show Ichigo take Kon out of his body or something when he came back? And if that's considered a spoiler, pm it to me please.(not exactly sure if it would, since the event already occured, prob just considered an ommission) Thanks in advance.

Episode 64 Discussion

Okay, I am ending this disscussion right here, right now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Now here it is disbelievers!

I'm actually pretty sorry that they didn't include this scene in the episode. Not only does it clear up a few things, but its also pretty funny.

And also:

The thing with Kon.

So, you can keep discussing this if you want, but it seems kind of pointless now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Episode 64 Discussion

No it's not considered a spoiler, and yes they did... things that have been shown on those mini-clips at the end of the episodes have happened in the manga... They are just putting it at the end so that they can skim through the scene very quickly to devote more time to other things of importance... But, whatever I won't discuss anymore on the matter...

Episode 64 Discussion

Cool, thanks. So, did they just make up the vacation thing for the anime only then? Eh, I just wanted some plot holes filled in. Thanks.

Episode 64 Discussion

No, he did go in a vacation... Kon just got into Ichigo's body a couple of episodes ago... I think one day or two time wise.

Episode 64 Discussion

Ahh, cool. Too bad they didn't show that in the anime, woulda solved alot of plot hole issues way ahead of time.