Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: TV: Prison Break

TV: Prison Break

Just wondering if anyone here watches it...

This is a great show... everyone needs to watch it now.

An engineer (Wentworth Miller) installs himself in a prison he helped design, in order to help his brother (Dominic Purcell), a death-row inmate who insists he did not commit the crime for which he has been sentenced to die and help him.
    Last edited by Munsu; Wed, 01-16-2008 at 04:33 PM.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Prison Break

yeah, the riot eps were really cool

R.I.P Captain America.

Prison Break

Yah I haven't seen it yet but the show seems really interesting. How a brother goes to jail and risks his life to save his bro which is the guy from Blade Trinity.
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Prison Break

at first I thought this show was going to be a little too predictable, but i guess i was wrong.
    Last edited by RedX1z; Sun, 02-25-2007 at 06:00 PM.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Prison Break

the prison riot here rivals the one shown in 24... it was that good

Prison Break

Last night episode was awesome also... this series gets better by the episode...

I'm glad I stuck with it, first episodes were kinda dull...

Do not double post.

Gotwoot Moderator

Edit: Whomever was the Gotwoot Moderator to edit this, check out the dates of the posts before doing anything...

Prison Break

that gay guy in the show needs to die. i hate him so much

ty psj for this sig

Prison Break

there's a gay guy?
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Prison Break

He's not gay... he just likes to waltz around having some dudes grabbing his pocket

Prison Break

hey man, when u been in the pen that long, a hole is a hole is a hole... gotta get ur nuts off somehow
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Prison Break

I have hear many good news about this show and one of my favs actors is in it, Peter Stormare.

A channel here is gonna show it so im waiting for this.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Prison Break

god damn it, i missed the new episode due to halloween. it sucks when two great things happen in one night.
    Last edited by RedX1z; Sun, 02-25-2007 at 06:02 PM.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Prison Break

gay, too many people are joining. they should kill the gay guy and black guy for forcing thier way in the operatioN!!!!

ty psj for this sig

Prison Break

From the previews of the next episode, it seems like something like that might happen...

That new bad guy that just got introduced to check up on the secret service is awesome...

It seems that the lawyers and the kid are in trouble now...

Prison Break

noooooooooo! the cool guy from the secret service guy might die! also i wonder who will be kicked out from the break and how?!!!! o.o

ty psj for this sig

Prison Break

I think it'll be the fag... We all know it, and he knows it...

But I think the series will surprise us and pick someone else.....

I just hope that the series is popular enough to do a second season after the prison break, of course that's assuming the succeed

Prison Break

shows on hiatus

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news05/051101a.php

i also heard that the show was on hold because of this

From EWnet forums

The producer of Fox TV's hit series Prison Break was found dead of an apparent drug overdose in his room at Chicago's Drake Hotel.

White powder, believed to be either heroin or cocaine, was found in the 6th floor room with Matthew Houbrick, 42, of Calabasas, Calif., Monday afternoon, sources told the Chicago Sun-Times.

A police source said a Hollywood producer had asked hotel staff to check on Houbrick after he had not been seen for a while. It was unknown how long he had been dead.

Houbrick was in Chicago for the filming of Prison Break, which is shot in the nearby Joliet Correctional Center.

He worked as supervising producer on the WB's Charmed as well as 7th Heaven, The Love Boat: The Next Wave and Pacific Palisades.

Prison Break

As far as I know Matthew Houbrick is not the producer of Prison Break...

http://imdb.com/title/tt0455275/fullcredits#writers

Prison Break

OMG! that mafia dude is freaking stupid! if i were him i'd knew that gay guy was lieing and kill him on the spot. so many deaths in prison break

ty psj for this sig

Prison Break

Yeah, this episode was messed up...

I liked how he could see Jesus's figure in his cell, but it wasn't real...

And next episode is going to be messed up also, with his brother getting in trouble and all...