Page 37 of 147 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your picture yet again

Even the feds don't have that kind of information about me.

Look at my statement as encouragement, instead of immediately getting offended by the truth of it. Now get outside and hit the weights!

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    sunwhat?

I bet Animeniax is a sexy hunk. Enough to turn me gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    What I'm seeing a lot of in your pictures is that most of you could use more time in the sunlight, and quite a few could use some time at the gym.
    That's what SK's picture was making me think too...
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

How ironic would it be if animeniax is actually fat.

I'm not fat, just big-boned!

I know I come off the wrong way, especially with my reputation, and my word choice, and my penchant for sarcasm, but really, it sucks to be fat. It sucks being around fat people. It sucks having to give up part of your seat because they can't fit into one seat.

When I said "hit the gym", I also meant some of you need to tone up and get active. You'll be sick less often, you'll feel better overall, and you can fight back if someone picks on you. It's a win win situation, you just have to accept that you have a problem first.

Btw, I'm 5'8" 165 lbs, so I'm a little hefty, but not fat.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Btw, I'm 5'8" 165 lbs, so I'm a little hefty, but not fat.
    Wow...I finally found my long lost evil clone.

10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Oh man, didn't know you're into heroin now...

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Quote Originally Posted by mage
    Slowly Assertn is turning into Mage...

It was going to happen sooner or later
    image fail!

Holy cow, that cannot be right. Are they not just the same person on two accounts... I bet they are are having conversations with themselves. The Druggies are joining powers! Run!

A picture from a few weeks ago. We went to see Shrek 3.

Why don't you guys just tell me I'm lookin hot today and leave it at that?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    A picture from a few weeks ago. We went to see Shrek 3.

boc, why are you the only one there who looks like you're not having a good time? (in front of a Simpsons movie poster no less)

R.I.P Captain America.

Which one are you, Boc? I thought I'd seen your picture before, but I can't tell which of the 3 Asian guys you are.

That girl in them middle in the red is cuuute.

If I remember his old pictures well, I believe he is the one sitting on the floor.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    I seriously don't recall Mage ever posting his picture, but that is really eerie.

Also, finding BOC in that picture was kind of like Where's Waldo, only Waldo was Asian and wasn't smiling. Or if he was smiling, he was smiling considerably less than everyone else in that picture.

Still, good pictures guys.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Which one are you, Boc? I thought I'd seen your picture before, but I can't tell which of the 3 Asian guys you are.

That girl in them middle in the red is cuuute.
    Trust me..........she's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    Trust me..........she's not.
    That's not spite talking because you got shot down is it? Just kidding, the picture is kind of grainy, so it's hard to tell. No offense, but probably neither of us are prize pigs either, so we shouldn't be too judgmental of the opposite sex.