Page 44 of 147 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your picture yet again

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    youre beating a dead horse, man...but i just noticed the tongue ring, and you know what chris rock says about guys with tongue rings...
    What does he say? I can't say that I know...

he said if a girl has a tongue ring, she'll probably give u head, and if a guy has one, he'll probably give you head

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sUA-2UMKx5s

Quote Originally Posted by isso

;P
    Ha.....not bad...

Although that haircut is getting a little out of style from what I've seen, and yeah....the tongue stud is definitely gay.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

@ everyone, lol!!!

So you think I'm gay, if I were is it wrong? You sounds like a bunch of prejudice children trying to find ways to humiliate others so that you can feel a little bit better about your own sorry asses!

You are preconceived prejudiced community!
    Last edited by isso; Fri, 07-13-2007 at 03:30 AM.

he said if a girl has a tongue ring, she'll probably give u head, and if a guy has one, he'll probably give you head

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sUA-2UMKx5s
    If a girl has a mouth she will give you head. It's as easy as that. Tongue rings are just stupid. I don't want fucking metal near my package.

@ everyone, lol!!!

So you think I'm gay, if I were is it wrong? You sounds like a bunch of prejudice children trying to find ways to humiliate others so that you can feel a little bit better about your own sorry asses!

Welcome to the gotwoot community!

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    @ everyone, lol!!!

yup, you just about hit the nail on the head! then again, it's not like a couple members here represent the entire community (althought the fact that some people seem to believe they do further strengthens my resolutions about such influences...) I'd at least agree with you about the 'wanting to humiliate others to feel better'.... it seems to have become the latest fashion trend in these parts...

I don't think those pics are that bad at all. As for the Chris Rock 'No Sex in the Champagne Room' tongue ring quote and your not denying its relevance yet, I say I personally don't give two shits.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

@ everyone, lol!!!

Only to you, isso <3
    (P.S. It's not preconceived if we already know who you are)

Edit: I find it interesting that animeniax takes it upon himself to judge everyone except isso.
    Last edited by Assertn; Fri, 07-13-2007 at 01:11 PM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Ha.....not bad...

Although that haircut is getting a little out of style from what I've seen, and yeah....the tongue stud is definitely gay.
    Assertn knows, he lives in Hollywood.

@ SK I love your siggy! You've done it?

@ masamuneehs, finally a sympathetic person, thank you!
    Last edited by isso; Fri, 07-13-2007 at 02:42 PM.

@ masamuneehs, finally a sympathetic person, thank you!
    Masa's just hitting on you cause of your tongue stud =]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Edit: I find it interesting that animeniax takes it upon himself to judge everyone except isso.
    I don't know isso beyond his goofy pictures. I do know the rest of you jackals and your tendency to swarm and try to scare people away from your secret little clubhouse.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

@ everyone, lol!!!

hahaha...i just like giving people a hard time...dont take it personally

bump...me laying the mack game down...

not really, that's my friend's GF, but fuck it, i still look fly as a concorde

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    More like high as a concorde, amirite??

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

that's my friend's GF
    Weren't you then one that had woman problems for like a day ago? Guess you worked it out.

Quote Originally Posted by el_boss
    Weren't you then one that had woman problems for like a day ago? Guess you worked it out.

el_boss's friend's gfs = el_boss's gfs apparently.
    Last edited by Assertn; Sun, 07-15-2007 at 02:27 PM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

he took the photo...and the woman troubles are still kinda around...but i just stopped caring. And i dont know much about weed, but its prety hard to get in korea. thats just a marlboro light.

This might sound like a strange question but I honestly want to know how it's like being a black guy in korea?

No offense, I just thought of culture diffrences etc..

Seeing as how you live in korea, do you eat fried insects? I'm not being racist, I just heard that large fried insects were a delecasy in Korea.