Page 57 of 147 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2934

Thread: Post your picture yet again

Your brother looks like Jake Gyllenhaal, if Jake grew his hair out.
    Your cousin is cute, even with the smug look on her face.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Junior
    ^ I agree. About that Jake thing especially. It's like...uncanny.
    And this is weird, BUT XAN, I'VE SEEN YOUR FACE SOMEWHERE
    A movie actually...but I can't remember anything. ~_~ Yes, I fail. D:

Psyke, wow. That pose wins the internet. XD <3

Camera's a bit crap, plus the light being just above me did help much either, still:

Junior
    haha nice pose Zen. XD Was that a..webcam? Or a digital?

bleh. here's me.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/g.../evatongue.jpg

You have big eyes.

Junior
    haha thanks but not actually. I think they're too small.

small eyes fail on a girl.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    @Junior: only important question: are you hot?
    It's time for you to decide Animeniax.

Junior, are you part Hispanic or Indian?

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

lol you actually look like your sig.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    It's time for you to decide Animeniax.

Junior, are you part Hispanic or Indian?
    ...HOW DID YOU KNOW? D:

No one offline can ever guess what I am. But yes, I'm part Indian. And Malaysian. And Italian. omgretarded mixture ftw.

...HOW DID YOU KNOW? D:
    Your eyebrows.

Italian was my next guess. I don't even know where Malaysia is.

Also, about you recognizing me: When I was about 10 people used to say I looked like "that guy from Con Air". I didn't know what to think until I realized they meant Steve Buscemi . But I've also been told I look like Ashton Kutcher, which really threw me for a loop. Then again, it was a car full of black girls. I guess we all look alike to them...

Edit: Zentron, I dig your enthusiasm but that lighting makes you look hell of creepy.
    Last edited by XanBcoo; Wed, 01-23-2008 at 01:46 PM.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Junior
    You have a good eye. xD

hmm...definitely not Steve Buscemi. I have an actor in my head, but I have no idea who he is. *shrugs* I'll think on it.

hm...Ashton Kutcher...not really. He's not very good-looking IMO. You're more appealing.
    XD Like all Asians look the same to whites, all whites look the same to blacks? It happens. True Story.

Love the black nail polish, now we just need some darker lighting maybe a black light and some black mascara, and some black eyeliner maybe some black lipstick. I'm just kidding, well not really because I would like that but you do have very intriguing eyes.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

I woulda guessed Malaysian...and i dont think all white people look alike...there are similar looking people of every ethnicity (although Terra looks a lot like one of my dutch friends for some reason).

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    I don't even know where Malaysia is.
    Malaysia is directly north of the island of Singapore. But I'm guessing you don't know where Singapore is either.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyke
    Malaysia is directly north of the island of Singapore. But I'm guessing you don't know where Singapore is either.
    I didn't know that. o_o I just knew it was somewhere near Singapore. Or something.

Love the black nail polish, now we just need some darker lighting maybe a black light and some black mascara, and some black eyeliner maybe some black lipstick. I'm just kidding, well not really because I would like that but you do have very intriguing eyes.
    pfft. Black fails now. Red ftw. And I actually do wear 458238952 pounds of eyeliner. =)
    But anyway, thanks. ^^;

I woulda guessed Malaysian...and i dont think all white people look alike...there are similar looking people of every ethnicity (although Terra looks a lot like one of my dutch friends for some reason).
    Yeah similar. XD But I suppose it just depends. Some people overall have a hard time telling the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish-S
    I was thinking the same thing about XanBCoo
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    I was thinking the same thing about XanBCoo
    1/10

BoC already made that joke last time I posted my picture.

What a failure that assertn.
    (LOL i made a word joke.. DAMN i'm soooo funny.)
    to dodge an offtopic warning here a picture of me grosly 12-13 years ago.
    i'm the one who is about to jump.
    http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/2417/img007pe5.jpg

I hope nobody lives in that cave (although it does look surprisingly comfortable).

And speaking of similar looking people...i get told i look like Denzel Washington all the time; but I'm not sure why...he's got like 30 years on me. And I wished i looke like my avatar...I'd fondle myself nightly (ooo was that too much???)

Seriously rockmanj, do you actually want to discuss this? You know where it will lead. There's only one way it can go when you're talking about Koreans talking about what a black guy looks like. Come on, man.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?