Page 85 of 147 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2934

Thread: Post your picture yet again

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian
    Damn I don't know how I'm going to follow up on that..........

But yes, I love carrying Domo-kun everywhere I go and posing with it...cuz we share the same skin color...
    This kind of talk is what makes Indians and Pakistanis think it's ok to refer to themselves as Asians. Shame on you.

I'd like to say you look so cute that all is forgiven, but I feel strongly enough against cultural dilution that I can't do it.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Indian and Pakistanis are asians. Without us Asia would not be the same. It would be full of Oriental people trying to pass themselves of as Indians and Pakistanis by calling themselves asian.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar
    Damn you guys...lighten up...
    All I was really trying to say that I'm freakin tan (more tan than I really want). I can't help that I have to go into the sun...

I tried my best...

All I was really trying to say was than I'm freaking tan (more tan than I really want). I can't help that I'm black.

Now Ani and DB_Hunter quit it with your Brown Yellow nonsense.

Really though Eurasian do you seem to have that orange glow asian people get when they spend too much time in the sun but it doesn't look bad. Although that could probably just be because of the lighting in the pic.
    Last edited by Abdula; Tue, 06-03-2008 at 09:45 PM.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

I didn't even care about the goddamn doll, all I know is I wanna hit Eurasian badly!

We don't condone physical violence against females here. At least I don't. And really I only care about violence against my yellow sisters. The others will have to fend for themselves.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Oh you bastard acting like you actually care about anyone when in reality all you're doing is curring favor with the asian women..
    Quote Originally Posted by Terracosmo
    I didn't even care about the goddamn doll, all I know is I wanna hit Eurasian badly!
    um, why?
    Last edited by Abdula; Tue, 06-03-2008 at 11:27 PM.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Abdula
    Oh you bastard acting like you actually care about anyone when in reality all you're doing is curry favor with the asian women..

um, why?
    Ix-nay on the urry-cay. We don't want any confusion from the brown set here.

I work in defense of all Asian (yellow) women, regardless if I want their favors or not.

Actually the curry part was intentional and we know the last part of your post is completely untrue. Not only do you defend them only for the sake of potential favors but you make particular distinctions as to what exactly qualifies one as "yellow" just so you wouldn't have to defend those you aren't interested in, this "brown set" you speak of, for example.
    Sapphire is awesome!

I think he means "hit" in the sexual sense...hmm, but i never even go to see the photo.

cuz we share the same skin color...
    Still laughing at this.

Great pic Eurasian, you're not quite as dark as Domo-kun, but far sexier and that's what counts.

It's been a while since I checked this thread...

Awesome baby pic Terra... Not that it'd top Terra's pic, but if I didn't look like a cross-eyed monkey for the majority of my childhood, I'd consider throwing a pic of a young TT up in the thread.
    Last edited by IFHTT; Wed, 06-04-2008 at 02:11 AM.

Damn I don't know how I'm going to follow up on that..........

But yes, I love carrying Domo-kun everywhere I go and posing with it...cuz we share the same skin color...

Oh noes!!! I forgot that i was mortally afraid of Domo-kun....thanks a lot, lady!

Blog Entries
    Incredible... the thread is about to die out, a girl posts and we have a couple new pages...

... what the hell is that thing anyway ? Looks like mr hankey
    Last edited by Archangel; Wed, 06-04-2008 at 10:51 AM.

Here you go noob and it isn't just because a girl posted.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel
    Yeah keep telling yourself that wanksta
    Uh yeah, just look at what happened when that pic of Terra and PSJ was posted. Wanksta???
    Last edited by Abdula; Wed, 06-04-2008 at 10:58 AM.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Blog Entries
    Here you go noob and it isn't just because a girl posted.
    Yeah keep telling yourself that wanksta

I'm not sure how to say this but Domo is a thing only the japanese could come up with ( yep it's that awesome )

lol eurasian, you are too cute.

Glad to see the asian controversy has cleared up.

Ya i feel like smacking her alot of times too

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar
    Really though Eurasian do you seem to have that orange glow asian people get when they spend too much time in the sun but it doesn't look bad. Although that could probably just be because of the lighting in the pic.
    I don't think I glow orange...and I hope it is the lighting!

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin
    Ya i feel like smacking her alot of times too
    I'm going to give you a painful titty twister you jerk!

Edit: @BoC, your dad??????
    Last edited by Eurasian; Wed, 06-04-2008 at 09:58 PM.

I tried my best...