Page 112 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2934

Thread: Post your picture yet again

Quote Originally Posted by Nadouku

This is today's picture, after the trimming and shortening... a little.
    So...you're female. I was right after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    So...you're female. I was right after all.
    Actually you can see A-cup chest bulge through the shirt, so it might be a chick after all.

I never edit my pictures after I take them.
    I have to call bullshit on this. This other image you posted was a little too professional to not be touched-up.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Wow Ani. You look so delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    I have to call bullshit on this. This other image you posted was a little too professional to not be touched-up.
    MY pictures, as in, myself.

I did some quality cleaning with that noodle picture to capture the good texture of the food, and the training chopsticks.

We need more pictures! We can't risk Munsu or some other moderator to warn us again!
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    By far the main reason I insisted Nad was a girl was how naturally he acted out the "witch in a pumpkin house" back in GotWoot Villiage. When asked "If Gotwoot was a villiage, who would you be?", he opted for a gender specific role.

However, I've already said if Nado tells us he's a guy, then that's what I'll go with. That is, unless his picture depicts something biologically contradictory by definition. Then I'll acknowledge it still, and recommend a consultant.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    By far the main reason I insisted Nad was a girl was how naturally he acted out the "witch in a pumpkin house" back in GotWoot Villiage. When asked "If Gotwoot was a villiage, who would you be?", he opted for a gender specific role.
    Eh, I like witch's themes because of their dark and lonely complex accompanied by their familiars, if they have any at all. A pumpkin house goes along with them really well.

I usually thought a witch was just a practitioner of witchcraft, so gender shouldn't matter on the stereotypical type of witch, but to clarify here, my witch is male.

Eh, I like witch's themes because of their dark and lonely complex accompanied by their familiars, if they have any at all. A pumpkin house goes along with them really well.

I usually thought a witch was just a practitioner of witchcraft, so gender shouldn't matter on the stereotypical type of witch, but to clarify here, my witch is male.
    Dude wouldn't that make you a warlock?

In some genres a warlock is merely a low level witch. In others it depends on genetics and inheritance, in others etc etc. It depends on what piece of fiction you're reading.

And why did Ani post some pretty noodles? :O
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire
    It was in the "What are you eating..." thread. I enjoyed the sesame noodles.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire
    It was an example of Nadouku's predilection for editing his/her photos, after he/she claimed he/she didn't do that sort of thing.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

It was an example of Nadouku's predilection for editing his/her photos, after he/she claimed he/she didn't do that sort of thing.
    But I did explain it, just a little above the posts.

Well, female have sorceress and witches, male have Warlock, Mage, Wizard, Sorcerer. and only sorceress and sorcerer are counterparts, rest are gender-specific.

I'll maybe take my photo soon and maybe i will post it here - i still don't trust internet 'bout mine photos.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Quote Originally Posted by Xelbair
    Well, female have sorceress and witches, male have Warlock, Mage, Wizard, Sorcerer. and only sorceress and sorcerer are counterparts, rest are gender-specific.
    Ew, yeah, maybe in the 90s. Nowadays people can be anything they want.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Enough with the witch talk. Whoever posts next, the post better contain a photo - and not a photo of a cup of noodles.

Don't mind if I do..

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Goodness me, another installment of "Killa-eyez sits in a dark room, hazily staring into his webcam."

Keeping it fresh man.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Stop it, you're making me blush.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.

What do you weigh, like 110 lbs? And you live in the American midwest?

Since we probably won't get an answer until he visits again in 6 months, let me hazard a guess. The Hispanic guy is probably 5'4", since people of his heritage are typically short. The Asian is probably 5'8", which is an typical height for Asian men. So Kensee is about 5'6".
    HA! Not 6 months! ... But a while.

I'm inbetween 5' 7" and 5'8". I weigh about 180 - 185 pounds.

About two years ago I was 240 pounds, so ... yeah hard work pays off! Sorry for the late response!

edit: Killa ... you look like my cousin Juan.

Then Juan leads a good life...

Junior
    Killa, I see where your username comes from now.

But surprisingly, you look like a nice guy as opposed to a killer.