Page 15 of 147 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your picture yet again

Basically, but what's with all the references to the powerpuff girls on these forums?? Why not a world like that of saved by the bell, or even possibly the terminator...with robots and shit. So for the sake of all that is right with the world, terra cannot take a clear picture. It might be like eating from the tree of life...

...That and i kind of think that he looks like Gackt, which he would abhor hearing.

El bandito strikes again

I have taken several clear pictures! I miss my digital camera.

Oh and I (unfortunately) don't look one bit like Gackt.

Hmm, there seems to be a severe lack of hot and sexy women in this thread.

Allow me to remedy the problem.

I'm the one right smack in the middle with the sparkly blue - I think I'm 20 there...22 now, but honestly not much different.

NT

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Quote Originally Posted by Terracosmo
    I have taken several clear pictures! I miss my digital camera.
    Your camera couldn't handle the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgox5
    Hmm, there seems to be a severe lack of hot and sexy women besides Terra in this thread.
    Fixed. Oh and you look rather cute. Stick around.

@BoC: Something like that. And it also couldn't handle being dropped to the floor, apparently..

I plan to. ^_~

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    Breaking with the air of mystery that ... well ... probably never really surrounded me to begin with...

Me, with a 6-foot shelf of random hardware to the right (for scale -- "pretty tall" is an understatement), and a 24U server rack to the left.

(Despite the long hair, I can't really add hot sexy women to the thread myself -- the beard pretty much kills any chance I would have had of entering )
    Last edited by complich8; Sun, 04-09-2006 at 09:27 PM.

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    [QUOTE=complich8]

Me, with a 6-foot shelf of random hardware to the right (for scale -- "pretty tall" is an understatement), and a 24U server rack to the left.
    /QUOTE]

Dear God man how much computer hardware do you have! I'm counting like 7 keyboards, 3 computers, a server, a monitor, and a lot of sets of speakers
    image fail!

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    the complich8 revealed!

fucking christ you really are a giant!

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by complich8
    Me, with a 6-foot shelf of random hardware to the right (for scale -- "pretty tall" is an understatement),
    You're not kidding! I remember the picture of you from the Gotbook, and didn't imagine you to be so tall.

Also, like Deadfire said, what's with all the keyboards and such?

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Maybe his awesome giant strenght destroys our puny himan technology easily, and he's learned to keep backups just in case.

and @terra: youre right you dont look like Gackt, but you do look like...that kid from that old movie with matthew mconghnehay, The Firm (the older brother, cant remember his name)

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    That's my lab! The keyboards and the shelf full of speakers are just sort of leftover things from old computers that we didn't have anyplace else to stash.

The rack only has 5 systems in it. From top to bottom, they're a 1U dual xeon 3.0 (nocona) with 8 gigs of ram, a 4U dual 2.8 nocona with a gig of ram and a 1.1TB raid (scsi hotswap ftw), a 2U dual 3.06 xeon with 4gb, a 1U p4-2.4 with 512 megs that works as a very nice gigabit firewall, and a 1U black-bezeled xeon 2.8 that's fated to be an activedirectory domain controller and sharepoint server. The shelf's actually got 5 systems on it, plus the kvm, the keyboards you see, and around a dozen pairs of speakers.

But yeah, that's just work. We just don't really get rid of our old stuff, even when it's old and crappy and basically useless... my director and the lab manager are both kind of packrats.

Wow complich you must be using custom-built keyboards and mice.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Whoa, I didn't know AlterEgo was a girl. Haha, the women are taking over! The girl count here just increased by like 25%. Very nice pic, btw. I'm not a big fan of formals, but getting dressed up all pretty can be very fun. If only buying dresses wasn't so time-consuming and expensive.

Compy looks so huggable in his picture ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    and @terra: youre right you dont look like Gackt, but you do look like...that kid from that old movie with matthew mconghnehay, The Firm (the older brother, cant remember his name)
    You'll have to phrase this better, because I don't understand anything. I'm always curious when it comes to look-alikes.

Sorry, i was a bit groggy...and apparently i got the name of the movie wrong, along with the actor, so ill just say that you bear a passing resembelance to Devon Sawa (in your pictures) and leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by KitKat
    Whoa, I didn't know AlterEgo was a girl. Haha, the women are taking over! The girl count here just increased by like 25%. Very nice pic, btw. I'm not a big fan of formals, but getting dressed up all pretty can be very fun. If only buying dresses wasn't so time-consuming and expensive.

Compy looks so huggable in his picture ^_^
    Haha, yeah, I didn't think people would know I was a girl - the name really doesn't give away, um, anything. Hehe. Yeah, I actually went to that formal cuz I had a date. Then I went to the one next year because my friends dragged me to it - but I eventually skipped out with another group and went clubbin' instead *lol* Last one was actually fun but this year I was pretty much like "yeah fuck that" and stayed in my room and was anti-productive....

Either way, the best thing about formals is just lookin' hot n'sexay. Maybe I'll find a good pic of me from last year's formal in that red/black dress....oh, and I used all my sister's dresses so I didn't have to pay a dime for them *wahahaha!*

^_~

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Haha, yeah, I didn't think people would know I was a girl - the name really doesn't give away, um, anything. Hehe. Yeah, I actually went to that formal cuz I had a date. Then I went to the one next year because my friends dragged me to it - but I eventually skipped out with another group and went clubbin' instead *lol* Last one was actually fun but this year I was pretty much like "yeah fuck that" and stayed in my room and was anti-productive....

Either way, the best thing about formals is just lookin' hot n'sexay. Maybe I'll find a good pic of me from last year's formal in that red/black dress....oh, and I used all my sister's dresses so I didn't have to pay a dime for them *wahahaha!*

^_~
    Haha, nice! That's definitely the best way to go! My sister is 4 years younger than me, so it was always her stealing my clothes, not the other way around (except for the time I stole this awesome pair of pants from her, which I still have hehehe). And now, I'm at the point where a lot of my friends are starting to get married, and so I'm starting to amass a collection of bridesmaid dresses. I may never have to buy a dress for a formal ever again.

Skipping out on formals is great too. This year my grad formal was $75, and we were like, "Screw that, we're not paying that much for tickets!" so a bunch of us from my program went to Boston Pizza instead and bought team pitchers and wings.

Hmm, there seems to be a severe lack of hot and sexy women in this thread.

Allow me to remedy the problem.
    Keep up the remedyin'!
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07