Page 54 of 147 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2934

Thread: Post your picture yet again

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Yeah, the hardest part was probably putting the second snowball on top of the first, since it was so giant. I'm glad we got pictures of it yesterday though, cause today it's raining and all our snow is melting. Curse you, west coast!

Animeniax: I'm not sure if I understand what you're referring to.....my neighbourhood is pretty multi-cultural

Quote Originally Posted by KitKat
    I'm glad we got pictures of it yesterday though, cause today it's raining and all our snow is melting.
    No kidding, cold rain last night, and now I step out in the morning, go to walk across the parking lot, step on some ice that goes "OMFG NOES" and HAY, it's just REALLY think slush and I'm suddenly in 2 feet of water.

*grumbles*

Quote Originally Posted by KitKat
    Animeniax: I'm not sure if I understand what you're referring to.....my neighbourhood is pretty multi-cultural
    Just referring to the pleasure it seems only white folks can derive from making a snowman while standing around in a foot of snow in the cold. I'm not making fun, I love the cold and snow and doing things that some would consider "hokey" or "corny", but I find to be heart-warming and sentimentally rewarding .

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar

Haircut?

Contacts???

I`ll post some pics of my bday... as soon as i get them
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    Just referring to the pleasure it seems only white folks can derive from making a snowman while standing around in a foot of snow in the cold. I'm not making fun, I love the cold and snow and doing things that some would consider "hokey" or "corny", but I find to be heart-warming and sentimentally rewarding .
    A simple pleasure Animeniax could never enjoy without a vitamin D IV tube strapped to his wrist.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    A simple pleasure Animeniax could never enjoy without a vitamin D IV tube strapped to his wrist.
    Which part would I need the IV for, the cold, the hard work building the snowman, or seemingly insulting the lovely corniness of white folks?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    Which part would I need the IV for, the cold, the hard work building the snowman, or seemingly insulting the lovely corniness of white folks?
    Nah, you know why white folk are more readily adaptable to colder weather, right?

The lower amounts of melanin, which result in the lighter skin, also make it easier to absorb sunlight. Conversely, people with darker skin are more inclined to suffer from vitamin D deficiencies in that type of climate.

Here I am, sporting my new melrose gear. Also, my edges are softened cause I'm a thug.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I love the cold weather, even though I'm yellow, but I am fairly light-skinned. I spent 3 years in Wyoming from 2003-2005, which given the current climate change isn't that big a deal, and thought it was too warm most of the time. There was never enough snow to build a snowman unfortunately. Stupid el Nino.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I can`t beleive i`m 21

You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    I can`t beleive i`m 21
    haha..dude...you've got the same facial expression in every single picture
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

pictures
    Hollywood has corrupted you....

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    haha..dude...you've got the same facial expression in every single picture
    I was gonna say that, but then I thought it looked like the last 4 pictures or so were clearly photoshopped.

lol, that's amazing.
    Last edited by XanBcoo; Sun, 12-09-2007 at 06:21 PM.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

The truth of the matter....UChessmaster wasn't even there.
    That was just a cleverly disguised mannequin used to trick all the relatives.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

The truth of the matter....UChessmaster wasn't even there.
    That was just a cleverly disguised mannequin used to trick all the relatives.
    It makes perfect sense! Wait....no it doesnt. It's unnecesaraly long and complicated.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Meh

*Removed*
    Last edited by fireheart; Sat, 12-18-2010 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    Hollywood has corrupted you....
    I agree..soft edges?? white hoody?? :O

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    Assertn's Creed?

They see me codin'
    They flamin'
    Trollin'
    And tryin' to catch me scriptin' kiddie
    Tryin' to cach me scriptin' kiddie...
    Last edited by Assertn; Fri, 12-14-2007 at 03:37 PM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    I have a web Cam now...

DF seems not impressed...
    image fail!

You look already tough enough to go and single-handedly teach a lesson to those Russkies who think they can claim the whole North Pole...