Page 1 of 147 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your picture yet again

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Post your picture yet again

Yes, our old picture thread died. It's been gone for far too long, and some of you thought maybe you could get away without posting your mugshots. There are many of you who've been posting a ton, and still haven't posted a picture, or some of you who thought that posting your picture 4 years ago would be sufficient. in particular, I would like to pick on...

Jadugar: Your picture finding abilities are legendary. Why not find us a picture of yourself?

God#2: Yes, you post in every thread, now you have to post a picture here to continue the trend.

Masamuneehs: For someone who talks so much about scoring with women, I think you should show us how charming you really are.

Ero-Fan: If you're still alive after V-day, perhaps post some photographic evidence.

BioAlien: We need more Canadians representing!

FrogKing: Two of our other married posters, Psyke and Fooman, have posted family pictures. Peer pressure!!

Terra: Ok, so we've seen lots of Terra pics before, but we know a certain admin can never pass up an opportunity to post pictures.

And the rest of you, that I didn't mention, you should still post your pictures anyways! And one of these days we should get the Gotbook started up again.

Disclaimer: This post is intented to be humourous and should not be read as being serious. The persons mentioned above are mainly the people who come to my mind when I think about who's been the most active posters lately. No persons should feel obligated to post a picture of themselves if they are not comfortable doing so.

Originally posted by: KitKat
    Ero-Fan: If you're still alive after V-day, perhaps post some photographic evidence.
    Do I have to? I haven't had my picture taken in over 4 years. (yes, I hate getting my photo taken, so I'm always the one holding the camera) Should I reserect one of my old hs photos? I haven't changed at all, apparently.
    Edit: Oh, yeah. I'm not being first, so pfft.
    Edit 2: I'm still trying to figure out why I got picked on. I haven't made that many enemies yet, have I?

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.

keep dreaming, i will never post a picture of me over the internet (who knows what could happen...)

I was waiting for some one to start this again..... I'll start the ball rolling with my "family photo". Taken last week on my birthday at a Japanese photo kiosk (more commonly known as neo print stations). Thanks to Kit Kat for creating this thread, and where's your pic? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

"Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Originally posted by: BioAlien
    keep dreaming, i will never post a picture of me over the internet (who knows what could happen...)
    Aww [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    You don't trust us? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Edit: Haha, Psyke you two are sooooo adorable!!! Awesome pictures! As for me, I don't have any new pictures since I posted those ones from my friend's wedding at Christmas break. Maybe I'll take more over reading week.

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.

Originally posted by: BioAlien
    Aww [img][/img]
    You don't trust us? [img][/img]
    i don't trust english people ^^(no i'm not english..) for exemple, Y who banned me from the Gotwoot channel on IRC for no reason, so now i realy don't trust english people ^^

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

BioAlien: Mais, je suis Canadienne! Et beaucoup des personnes habitent en Europe. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    On a serious note though, don't let your opinions be dictated by irc, a place where there are no real rules or reasons for things. Don't base your opinions of people on what language they happened to grow up speaking, but give us a chance to prove ourselves as individuals.
    And I'm just playing around about the picture. If you're not comfortable posting one, that's cool, I respect that.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

As a general rule i don't take photographs of myself. I figure I know what I look like, no point bothering. Also, the Amish believe that taking a photograph of a person can steal their soul. They also believe that M&Ms are Satan's work but that marrying your cousin is OK. I also hate putting too much real information in any one place on the internet.

So any pics with me in them have been taken by family or friends. But yeah I'll probably have to post a picture, because i really have posted alot and people would like to have a face to place the name.

Oh, but Kit, you have to actually meet me in person to experience how charming I am. So I suppose our paths will have to cross (destiny in the making) so I can sweep you off your feet.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Foolish humans are not yet ready to see the face of GOD! Eh, oh well. Knock yourselves out. Here's a link to my picture: *I know, your all excited*

http://img354.imageshack.us/im...63wjv03lzzzzzzz3ve.jpg

Yep, thats me. Nobody can touch those sexy Muscels.

P.S. Ok, Ok, I know. The Chuck Norris jokes are getting old. But Im a teenager right now, and so I have like four spots with acne on my face right now. Wait a couple of months.........

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar

I`m too ugly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

That place over there........ahh never mind

I'm too good looking [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

R.I.P Captain America.

Originally posted by: God#2
    Foolish humans are not yet ready to see the face of GOD! Eh, oh well. Knock yourselves out. Here's a link to my picture: *I know, your all excited*

http://img354.imageshack.us/im...63wjv03lzzzzzzz3ve.jpg

Yep, thats me. Nobody can touch those sexy Muscels.
    You know, I somehow knew that you were going to post a picture of him. (I won't say who, you have to find out for yourselves) Sigh. Maybe I should try to draw a picture of myself?

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

FrogKing: Two of our other married posters, Psyke and Fooman, have posted family pictures. Peer pressure!!
    Haha, I'll see if I can dig one up when I get home.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^ Yeah, me too. But until then, I'll post a pic of what I'd look like if I were a cartoon character.
    aren't I sexy?

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

^ Yeah, me too. But until then, I'll post a pic of what I'd look like if I were a cartoon character.

Aren't I sexy?

EDIT: sorry, double post. It wont let me edit the previous one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Is that a man?!?!?!

wouldn't you like to know...

Mr Squiggles is actually Ms Squiggles
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Assertn, that was OUR secret. How could you... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Now everybody knows of your relationship behind the forums [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]