Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Name Change

Could you change my name to Spade? It's what I go by now and I feel as though my name is getting really old. (plus it's starting to bug me). So please, change my name.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    ... really?

..... really?

I like how kuncoss rolled his eyes at you in appreciation for you granting his request.

Can I change my name to Peacemaker? I'm trying for a new persona and a new attitude on gotwoot, and think a name change would help me achieve that. Please help me change .

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoskiddo
    Could you change my name to Spade? It's what I go by now and I feel as though my name is getting really old. (plus it's starting to bug me). So please, change my name.
    We never paid any heed to the ancient prophecies. Like fools, we clung to the old hatreds and fought as we had for generations - until the day the sky rained fire and a new enemy came upon us.

We stand now upon the brink of destruction. For the Reign of Spade has come at last...

I don't know. Somehow it just doesn't sound cool at all...

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    Can I change my name to Peacemaker?
    nope!

Doesn't that count as a worthless post? Isn't there a minimum word count per post for it to register? I guess quoting adds to the word count, however artificially it contributes to your contribution to the thread. You should look into changing the code for that.

This is the last time I remind you:

And stop bringing up in your posts when someone should get warned and when someone is breaking the rules and we haven't done anything. There's a report function for a reason. You keep it up and I'll warn you instead... for example "Isn't the above poster breaking x rule? Why isn't he warned? Hey prepare yourself for the mods warning you for posting in the wrong section" Those types of comments are not needed and are annoying. Use the report function, but be sure not to abuse it.
    stop showing up the mods
    Last edited by Munsu; Sun, 08-12-2007 at 01:45 AM.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

IM pretty sure he is a mod and can do what he wants >> or at least Aone staff

If there is no law, who will police the police? If the mods/admins don't follow the rules, how can they expect us to (without some grief)?

Except it wasnt a worthless post? He said no.

It was worthless as far as I'm concerned. How about some elaboration? They ask me to turn over a new leaf, but refuse to help me in doing so.

So are you kissing mod ass trying to get KitKat's vacated mod position? Good luck with that.

He does not need to elaborate. anyway I'm done here.
    P.S I did not even know Kitkat was a mod .. I havent posted on the forum for like two years :P

You give in too easily.

Maybe I'll create a new account instead. Thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by complich8
    ... really?

..... really?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    My post wasn't useless simply because it answered the question. I declined your request. I declined to offer justification for your request. That's all. I quoted you because the question was separated from the answer by a nonzero distance, so I felt it would be better to clarify what I was declining.

For reference, I'm an admin, not a mod. Mods can't do things like changing usernames. They also can't grant/revoke titles or make the sort of tweaks that I typically make. I try to keep my nose out of moderating in general unless there's some sort of staff dispute or obvious spam.

As far as making a new account: feel free. Heck, if you get it to a decent post count and end up somehow managing to get a positive rep with it, I might even consider merging your old one into it at some point in the future. But if you use it for ban evasion (ie: you get one account banned and you come back with the other), that's pretty good grounds for a permaban of both accounts and possibly an IP ban on every address you've ever posted from, if I'm feeling vindictive.

Could you change my name to Spade?
    fair enough. Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    who will police the police?
    *shrugs* Iunno. Coast Guard?
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    name change request :

old : bbaucom

new : itadakimasu

Thanks

Sorry, no can do.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by itadakimasu
    name change request :

old : bbaucom

new : itadakimasu

Thanks
    done

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin
    Sorry, no can do.
    lol what?

damn, i was hoping you'd stay away long enough and bbaucom would believe me and get all depressed/angsty

So what did bbaucom do to earn a name change when I can't get one no matter how much I contribute? This sux. His new name sux too.