Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Name Change

No...you already had it changed once.

Really that's up to an admin isn't it? But I agree, wanton name changes cause too much confusion. Maybe if a name change also reset your reputation to 0 and resulted in a post-count deduction, that would be more fair.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Ya, its all comp's decision....doesn't make his reasoning any less idiotic though.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin
    Ya, its all comp's decision....doesn't make his reasoning any less idiotic though.
    I guess I don't exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    Really that's up to an admin isn't it? But I agree, wanton name changes cause too much confusion.
    I'm asking to have it changed back to basically, my previous username and, IE the one that's recognizable around here...how would that be confusing at all?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

I'm sorry the handbag doesn't go with the shoes, but there's a no refund policy here, so you're stuck.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

I'm sorry the handbag doesn't go with the shoes, but there's a no refund policy here, so you're stuck.
    Why are you giving me my answer instead of Compy or Bud?

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

I'm J. They're K. I make this look good.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    Heh. Seems like my incredulity at the request was well-justified.

Anyway, I'm feeling lazy, so I'm not changing it. I'm also not making any declaration about that, just that I'm feeling lazy. I'll leave it up to ... err ... other admins to decide that one .

Quote Originally Posted by complich8
    Heh. Seems like my incredulity at the request was well-justified
    I could see you scoffing at my request...not really an incredulous request...*shrugs*.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosK
    Hmm...can I get my username changed to ChaosK? Spade got negative reviews all around and I don't even use it/like it anymore.
    Done.

If you're reading this, you suck.

Oh oh, do me next!
    Last edited by Animeniax; Sun, 08-03-2008 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Munsu
    Done.

If you're reading this, you suck.
    Thanks

Oh oh, do me next!
    You need a new pickup line.

You're just lucky Munsu wanted to show up Complich and put Assassin in his place. Otherwise you'd still be spade and neutered.

I'm trying to think up a new name, but is my rep high enough to deserve a name change?

Could I get my username changed to MrX? If it needs to be longer, then DrRodeo will have to do.

Also, can you check if there's an account by the name of V. Yeah, just one letter. It transferred from the old site. Can I have my old account back??? If so, then I don't need a name change. I'd be more than happy to get my old account back.

Last edited by Munsu; Sun, 12-21-2008 at 02:16 PM.

Please change my username to iNaz.

I'll consider this my Gotwoot's christmas present.

Bonne Fetes to all members.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma

I'll consider this my Gotwoot's christmas present.

Bonne Fetes to all members.
    You could at least entertain us with a reason.

I could but I would have to make up something entertaining and french people like me are way too lazy and smug to bother with such things

It's not like I'm like Animeniax and want to shed off by old skin so I could get Pos-repped for a change.
    It's just that change is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma
    Take the "i" from the beginning and throw it to the end of the word, and you get what was my first thought when I saw your request. It would even have proper capitalization.