Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 124

Ichigo's hollow form is fun. Bird's feet, high-speed regeneration and from preview a laser canon.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO! Talk about leaving it hang at a really good point in the battle. Like a drug addict needing thier next fix, im feeling instant withdrawls after that episode. Some great stuff in this episode next week looks to be amazing =)

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Yea, man. Hollow Ichigo is like Terminator. Kariya's appearence surprised me.

ugh it was an ok episode i guess, but can someone explain to me why Byakuya gets just a few min and they give the crappy Bounto guy like half the episode? I wish they'd stop giving all these filler characters so much damn attention, they don't deserve it.

Ok episode.
    Did anybody else notice that the animation dropped during Ichigo's scene with Kariya?

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Ok episode.
    Did anybody else notice that the animation dropped during Ichigo's scene with Kariya?
    I know man Kariya appering ruin the whole thing for me just when I was forgetting about the whole bounto fillers they have to put him in

Signature by Lucifus

Wow...if you're going to make a 2 manga chapter episode at least fill the time with stuff that both makes sense to have happened and is entertaining. Why rehash old fights when they could have just had Ichigo and Hollow-Ichigo battling the whole time with Ichigo thinking about things as the fight progressed?

The Byakuya and Kariya scenes did do a good job of conveying what might have been going on in Ichigo's head as he fought...but they came at the cost. Almost nothing was animated for the Ichi vs HIchi fight that wasn't simply making smooth transitions between manga panels, no creativity

Great ep. But what the hell: cliffhanger ! Bah stopping at this point was cruel. Now I can't say I liked the appearance of Kariya but I could bear it. Next ep is going to be insanely good: Inner Ichigo with blue eyes (!) and Zangetsu claiming back his place whilst "real world" Ichigo turns berserk mode

I loved the episode. I liked how they portrayed Ichigo's though processes through his old fights. Mainly because they WEREN'T just flashbacks. They were actually new scenes, which where pretty cool especially in Byakuya because Senbonzakura still kicks ass, Gaara ripoff and all.

Question for the manga people, Kariya was obviously filler, was the Byakuya scene also filler?

yes...most of the episode was a filler...but it had some of the main story...i think they are trying to let the magna have more chapters or else they will end up catching up with it and we are going to have filler season just like naruto but i wouldn't like that(who would)

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Ahhh cliffhanger! Now I cant wait till next week. Wanna know why? Zaraki!

Next Episode
    Captain of Squad 11 is in ! (Preview)

DarthEnder: Pretty much all of the "Ichigo spaces out" scenes were filler. All the stuff with the vizards and Hollow Ichigo talking about the king & the horse were from the manga.

Personally, I was a bit disappointed at the filler material because I didn't watch the Bounto arc and have no idea who this Kariya guy is. However, I thought that the adaptation of Ichigo fighting the vizards was done really well and the voices for Ichigo's hollow inside and outside of his inner world are great.

Surprisingly enough I didn't mind Kariya that much in this episode. Of course when he appeared, I almost cursed aloud thinking it would ruin everything, but then when the scene progressed, it was just as meaningful as the scene with Byakuya, and no worse. While they apparently were filler material, they fit in well enough to not be bothersome.

Otherwise I think this powering up sequence is exceptionally cruel but also that much better. Ichigo surely doesn't have it offered to him via the easiest route. But at least this makes it appear like he really must conquer something inside himself and not only by raw power.

Remembering the episode... were Byakuya and Kariya representations of Old man Zangetsu? Inside of Ichigos mind of course. (A mind scene inside a mind scene?? wow... Nice!) I mean... when Kariya said he was dissapointed in Ichigo he dissapeared just the same way his Zanpaktou was dissapearing after HIchigo touched it.

I didn't mind Kariya like others in the episode. But it dissapointed me that the animation had a lower standard in that scene (like I said in my previous post here)

I've been disappointed with the last 2 episodes, as I thought the manga to anime transition wasn't really well done. The animation was a little choppy at times, but more importantly I thought the manga was more dramatic at crucial scenes than the anime, which is strange because it would normally be the other way round.

Kariya's appearance also surprised me, but just not in a very positive way.....
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Guitarface
    Even with all the filler material, I still thought it was a pretty decent episode.

I'm actually glad the animators cut corners when it came to the spacey out scenes with Kairiya, it's not as if many people actually cared about his screentime to begin with. The way I see it, it's better to save up a good budget for more important and memorable scenes like the Ichigo and Grimmjow fight, (God, I loved that episode) rather than share it out evenly.

Even if it would have been more enjoyable to see Ichigo and his hollow just fight the whole episode instead. Somehow the whole idea of Ichigo confronting his past enemies while in a mind daze seems kinda clichéd.

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    The only thing I'm thinking about is what type of hollow is Ichigo, I mean those attacks he did in "semi-hollow" form don't look at all normal compared to the other hollows we have seen.

The ep in general was alright
    image fail!

You saying he could be like a Menos Grande type hollow?