Well, the Computer here is a step in the right direction thats for sure how ever as good as it is I don't see you using half the things for it. It's a Media Center PC, not just one that has the OS but a true one. So unless you are going to ingrate it in to your home entainment centre I'd look at something just a bit down from that.

A point of reference to you NP I am a Computer Tech that works at the Best Buy here in my city in Canada. I have many times worked with the machine you show here (as surprise, surprise it's sold here too) now I want you to really think about that Product Service Plan as well if your getting anything from Best Buy or Future Shop. As well go in to one of them (If you can look at Best Buy, they aren't on comission so they can show you gerenally what you need, People at FS scare me as they take advantage of so many people On average.) I'm not saying that because I work there. Honestly If I could by $200 for someone to look after my machine for me I would, It truly is a pain in the ass. I could list the reasons for it, but I want you to decide to hear them or not, as this isn't my computer

Some things I found on the internet

Another HP Media Center however Refurbished, I don't normally suggest this...

This machine is decent, and the price is too

The computer your showing me but with out all the extra crap you will not use, and at $200 cheaper

Enjoy..

Also I'm moving this topic to your old one, there truly is no need for a new one...