Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: All new GW Survivor

We have plenty of time.

So who won? Is he still around?

Was the previous one better than the current one?

Last year I think it was the Idiot_King or something like that. He got modship for a month and had a day where there was a thread where everyone could spam in and raise thier post count.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    The one animeniac is referring to was GW Survivor #2: Noob edition. I forget who won that one. Notable contestants included Eurasian, Knives122, Deblas, DB_Hunter, and some others that I can't remember off the top of my head.

The first GW survivor mostly consisted of straight voting each other off. NarutoMaster gained the custom title 'Ass Clown' from this event, as well as a matching sig and ava to go along with his title, made by Joker-kun. C'mon NM, show us the sig and ava

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage
    Last year I think it was the Idiot_King or something like that. He got modship for a month and had a day where there was a thread where everyone could spam in and raise thier post count.
    That was that stupid numbers game where everyone guessed a number, and there were ban numbers and 1 prize number. Oh shits and giggles, hosted by beloved Mut of course.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Quote Originally Posted by KitKat
    The one animeniac is referring to was GW Survivor #2: Noob edition. I forget who won that one. Notable contestants included Eurasian, Knives122, Deblas, DB_Hunter, and some others that I can't remember off the top of my head.

The first GW survivor mostly consisted of straight voting each other off. NarutoMaster gained the custom title 'Ass Clown' from this event, as well as a matching sig and ava to go along with his title, made by Joker-kun. C'mon NM, show us the sig and ava
    Lol, yeah I remember that. I don't remember what I said but it was taking out of context. Oh well, that avy and sig were funny though

R.I.P Captain America.

Quote Originally Posted by KitKat
    That sig and ava is now burned and buried, may it rest in peace. AMEN!!! *screamed out the way Anderson yells it in Hellsing, followed by his evil laugh*

But actually, I never actually saved the sig and ava that Joker-kun prepared for me, not even during the contest. Wilik was the one who changed my avatar and signature (and my title). So I don't have it on me. There is a small chance that Joker-kun has it....but he's nowhere to be found. But I say good riddance to that sig and ava! I'll take my Ichigo sig/ava over that clown anyday!
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoMaster
    That sig and ava is now burned and buried, may it rest in peace. AMEN!!! *screamed out the way Anderson yells it in Hellsing, followed by his evil laugh*

But actually, I never actually saved the sig and ava that Joker-kun prepared for me, not even during the contest. Wilik was the one who changed my avatar and signature (and my title). So I don't have it on me. There is a small chance that Joker-kun has it....but he's nowhere to be found. But I say good riddance to that sig and ava! I'll take my Ichigo sig/ava over that clown anyday!
    Oh he's...alive, however his friends have been trying to convince everyone his girlfriend killed him or something.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

yep, they have been saying that he died is a car accident, they sure fooled me. Shit when both of them came in and said the same thing i was convinced.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

I was banned for two weeks because of that stupid guess a number shit.

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Haha, I remember that. That was mainly the reason why I didn't bother playing that game.

R.I.P Captain America.

Quote Originally Posted by mage
    I was banned for two weeks because of that stupid guess a number shit.
    Same, but I was unbanned early when Mut was banned .

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knives122
    Lol, yeah I remember that. I don't remember what I said but it was taking out of context. Oh well, that avy and sig were funny though
    Ohh! I was thinking which one since I don't remember participating in any other survivor but I think it was the one where they quoted me mistaking a Japanese Goth dressed singer as a chick and said he was hot.

Seriously, it really looked like a chick!

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Back to NM's dubious GWS victory in the first one, Joker-kun appeared on irc and though I didn't manage to find out whether he still had the ass clown sig/ava he made, he says hi and that he loves NM's donkey ass, lol.

I'll just pretend I never read that...but Joker-kun knows that I love him back. <3

So yeah, I must say that Deadfire's GWS is moving along very smoothly. Deadfire FTW!
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    I'll just pretend I never read that...but Joker-kun knows that I love him back. <3

So yeah, I must say that Deadfire's GWS is moving along very smoothly. Deadfire FTW!
    You should say slowly... I'm in a rock and a hard place when I try to think of the next event. I will say I haven't forgot it, It's just becoming harder for me to think these days
    image fail!

Don't worry NM I don't have either anymore

(pop on irc and visit me donkey!)

Quote Originally Posted by joker-kun
    Don't worry NM I don't have either anymore

(pop on irc and visit me donkey!)

THE KUN LIVES!!

So.... who won?

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    I win! I win!

... or ... whatever. I think everyone sort of stopped caring when we ran out of ideas for contests and such that wouldn't totally blow.

I blame Deadfire.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    Once the Dropouts were eliminated, there was no point in continuing it... :B

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________