Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece 187

Chances are, none of this will be addressed by oda...and will simply be passed over as an inconsistency.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

just watched it and felt sorry for Norland at the end. damn calgara

ty psj for this sig

Quote Originally Posted by 6Zabuza9
    just watched it and felt sorry for Norland at the end. damn calgara
    Most likely Norland is just in that shape because he's holding the tree that he was looking for..cuz we don't see one of his arms. Then again, he IS kinda stuck

I'm a bit confused now about Skypiea; was upper yard 'shot' in the air and 'fused' with Skypiea? If so, then the Shandians could symbolize 'fallen angels' or something like that.

Missing Nin
    @Kraco

That would also explain why they would be more suceptable to the random plague they all had. However it doesn't explain the reliance on gold the villiage had as they obviously are suppose to have a substantial amount of it. Then again in this entire episode I didn't see any gold to show this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    I'm a bit confused now about Skypiea; was upper yard 'shot' in the air and 'fused' with Skypiea? If so, then the Shandians could symbolize 'fallen angels' or something like that.
    From what they said so far, Upper Yard is a large chunk of Jaya that was shot into the sky. I don't think "fused" with skypia is the right word. Skypia is made of cloud. Upper Yard is made of Earth. It's just stuck up there. Wedged into the cloud.

I actually wonder if in the end Upper Yard doesn't end up falling back to the Blue Sea because of Enel.

Actually, with everyone fleeing Skypia, maybe Enel actually will destroy it, and everyone will end up living on Upper Yard back in the Blue Sea.

dman, i just read that the flashback will last till the next 3 episodes , i want to see enel get beat up first

ty psj for this sig

Quote Originally Posted by 6Zabuza9
    dman, i just read that the flashback will last till the next 3 episodes , i want to see enel get beat up first
    Pssh, its always flashback before fight.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Once we know more about the history of the land they're fighting for, the fight will have more meaning. The gold will probably be brought into it somewhere.

I'm loving this flashback. I immediately liked Norland and his crew... is that an iced-donut on his head?

At the end of the sub-arc we'll probably have a much deeper appreciation for the Shandians, etc and it will be a lot more meaningful when Enel gets his ass handed to him.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day