Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which devils fruit would you be?

Banned

Which devils fruit would you be?

this is just a little thread i started for the OP fans. post away

I would probably choose fire. That way I could blow things up, melt stuff, make believe I'm Roy Mustang, and would also be able to cook anywhere, as well as entering martial arts tournaments and burning all my opponents, to roast marshmellows, and lost but not least fire is just cool. I could turn into fire kinda like Ace and noone would be able to touch me!

Quote Originally Posted by God#2
    I could turn into fire kinda like Ace and noone would be able to touch me!
    Except the person with the Water Fruit..

I'd want a darkness fruit, one that allows me to phase through things and such. That seems like it'd be fun, and since darkness is in no way a solid, it'd be fun.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

I would want the Air Fruit. How can you beat air?

@CK: If I use enough fire i can evaporate the water. It depends which fighter is stronger

@Darkmaster: I'll burn up the oxygen in your air

i like nico robin's devil fruit power. it's quite handy (pun intended)

I'd go for the fire... as said above, if you're strong enough, your flames might be hotter as well.. and since fire can be a couple of million degrees Celcius, and water 'only' -273 It's easy to think of the outcome

Even if you can't strengthen your powers(the anime never said you can,right?) , fire just looks cooler than anything else
    Against other devils fruit users, water is definately superior, since all you have to do is hit them. But in the fight between Ace and Smoker, I believe that Ace said that fighting would be meaningless, since they can't hit eachother.

@Darkmaster: I'll burn up the oxygen in your air
    Or I could just make it so there is no oxygen around you.

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.
    i would go with the Lightning, like Enel
    who need fire, when you can hit someone with 200,000,000 volt (did i forgot some 0? lol) and move at light speed, be IMMORTAL!

yea, id go with the lightning fruit but if possible the sea metal fruit which could drain other peoples power haha. and wasnt there a water fruit girl in one of the op movies

ty psj for this sig

I would choose the earth fruit. I could be anywhere beneath you. and strike where and when you least expect it!

I'm gonna have to go with Enel's fruit. It's pretty much all the advantages of being fire, plus teleporting.

Maybe a fruit that allows you to become a shadow or somethin, or make shadows become solid. Might be useful

But remember that Rubber is immune to electricity completely. I dont know about rubber vs. fire though.....

Below: You know Im too lazy. And I was asking if it is completely immune.
    Last edited by Carnage; Sun, 04-23-2006 at 04:23 PM.

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.
    to know if rubber resist fire... take a piece of rubber, and heat it up

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    I would go with wind. A lot of possibilities and pretty much invincibility with that power.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

But remember that Rubber is immune to electricity completely. I dont know about rubber vs. fire though.....

Below: You know Im too lazy. And I was asking if it is completely immune.
    Duh....there really isn't any devil fruit mentioned that has absolutely zero weakness, so your best bet is to pick the one that is vulnerable to only one other fruit in the world.

I doubt a water type could exploit the common weakness of devil's fruit users. I believe it has to be SEA water that does the trick
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Are you sure about that? It didnt seem like any of Enel's lightning attacks hurt Luffy, and thats some pretty serious voltage to take out Sanji and Zoro easily.

From what I've seen of One Piece it seems as if all the fruits that give you control over an element are the best and most powerful. Second best would probably be the ones that give your body a unique atribute. The suckiest fruit IMO are the ones that transform you into some kind of animal. They seem extremely limited at best.

Enels attacks didn't work on Luffy because Rubber doesn't conduct electricity. Anywhoo, back on subject I'd prolly be the sound fruit.

Make sonic booms and moves that confuse the opponants and create eartquakes through almost any object or weapon, specially a sword or anything metal. Cancel out the sounds I make so you can't tell where I'm appearing from etc etc. Also move at the speed of sound which is fast enough for me if I can cancel out my own sound effects