Thread: Gundam Seed Destiny SE Movie 1

Gundam Seed Destiny SE Movie 1

Zeonic-Corps
    http://www.zeonic-corps.net/tracker/...b15ea360f29d57
    Mendoi
    http://bt.nanashi-fansubs.com:2710/t...6285a0.torrent

Just finished watching this, saw no discussion thread for this so I decided to make one. Covers the first 1/4 of Seed Destiny, pretty enjoyable, VERY good animation quality, brand new scenes(including some new cameos of Heine), and brand new voice overs by the voice-actors.

DISCUSS!

Ovan, The Rebirth

does anyone know where to get that sweet remix of Zips by tm revolution? the theme played when shin went and ripped up the eaf fleat out side of orb.

AWESOME
    Thank you very much. It's time to relive the good parts of Destiny.
    And with more Heine!

does anyone know where to get that sweet remix of Zips by tm revolution? the theme played when shin went and ripped up the eaf fleat out side of orb.
    Meehlimo: gendou.com should have it. I also want to find this, if anyone knows the name of the zips remix.

*EDIT*
    Also, does anyone know the name of the ending song? Seems to me that the songs alone we're worth the DL.
    Last edited by Narasho; Tue, 06-27-2006 at 06:41 PM.

Damn I want this download to finish faster. As evidenced from my avatar and stuff, I'm back in the Seed mood - and new scenes and music is alone for a Seed nut like me to go berserk!

As for the new ending songs,

#1: "Result" by Nami Tamaki
    #2: "Tears" by lisa

(taken from Animenewsnetwork)

We all know Nami (who of course performed opening 3 & 4 of Seed and ending 1 of Destiny).
    lisa is famous for performing the excellent opening of "Melody of Oblivion".

Oh and the Zips remix is called "Zips (Under Cover Remix)".

-----------------

MY IMPRESSIONS (worth a lot)

This was a great film in every possible way. I really enjoyed it. I'll just provide the pros and cons of it here:

Pro-pro-pros:

+ The new songs were awesome ("Result" & the remix of "Zips")
    + The movie was of great length, and it didn't feel too crowded with material. Producing 4 compilation movies instead of 3 is a good idea.
    + The new scenes are inserted with no problems and flows flawlessly along with the rest of the movie.
    + MORE HEINE (even if it's only cameos).

Connie-cons:

- The pacing is sometimes very fast. That is all.

So in summary, GREAT STUFF, but as with all compilation movies; don't watch it as a substitute for the series. Watch the series too, or you'll sometimes be a bit lost when watching the movie. I am pretty sure this will be the case in the forthcoming films as well.

I love how they decided to make this "Athrun's story". It really is the best way to go since he's the true "neutral party" when it comes to storytelling views. I have been told that the staff is going to attempt to correct some of the critique the series endured, and I am positive that they will succeed if they keep this momentum up. The next movie is going to be awesome beyond words (it covers the best part of Destiny), and after that the real excitement begins... will they be able to improve Destiny's lackluster second half?

SHOW ME THAT YOU CAN!
    Last edited by Terracosmo; Wed, 06-28-2006 at 08:26 PM.

Can't wait for the download to finish.Could someone please post a link to download those songs?

You can find Result at gendou.com.
    Don't know where to find the Zips remix but I think it was released a long time ago in one of his soundtracks.
    Last edited by AtHRunOwNZaLL; Mon, 07-03-2006 at 07:04 PM.

Ovan, The Rebirth

The link contains no data

Heh, it seems the Result single has been out since early May...

*downloads torrent*

The Zips remix that was in the movie is from TMR's album, Undercover. If anyone wants that song, just send me a pm with your email or screenname, whichever you want.

I just finished watching this and I gotta say that its a great reminder of how awesome Destiny started out. Loved the animation and of course, hearing Nami Tamaki's song as the ending. Can't wait for the next one, I knew this movie would only be a recap but it was fantastic! Were the first Gundam Seed movies this good?
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

The Destiny movie had more new stuff than the Seed movie(s) but the Seed ones are still worth the watch.

Oh and NM send the song (and the entire album too if you can) to my gmail kplzthx <3

Ah, then I guess I'll check them out as well. Thanks for the info!

And...http://rapidshare.de/files/24860751/...cover.rar.html

Entire album uploaded (has the Zips remix). Enjoy guys!
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Yo thanx so much for the zips remix dude ur my hero lol.

I've downloaded the SEED movie compilations but it only shows the movie.I don't hear any sounds.What kind of codec do i need?I'm using WMP,i've also tried Winamp but both players could only show the videos without any audio
    Last edited by Chris_Xion; Sun, 07-09-2006 at 07:19 AM.

Have you dl'd the Combined Comunity Codec Pack? It is the best bet for watching pretty much any fan released anime, in addition to all the codecs it comes with Media Player Classic and (Zoom Player?) Of which you can choose either or neither, though they are both well supported by the pack.

EDIT: According to Mahou Part II is due on 7-27-06!
    Last edited by Yukimura; Mon, 07-10-2006 at 09:52 AM.

Thank you very much,Yukimura.It worked wonders on my problem.
    Last edited by Chris_Xion; Tue, 07-11-2006 at 11:25 AM.

RE:

I didn't know TMR is the one who sang the awesome Kenshin song Heart of Sword. Not that I am too surprised, his songs are always awesome.