Thread: Manga: Vinland Saga

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hehehe, I was mainly wondering because of that Viking slave chick, I was hoping to see her again soon.

Yar, would be nice if we saw her again. Hopefully she won't just be some random character just for the first arc, and develops into a real character. Possibilities of romance are there, but judging by Thorfinn's character maybe not. He might soften up, though I wouldn't mind if he stayed with his same cold, one tracked mind personality as this manga is just so superb.

I'm just jumping in to say this shit is awesome, now to put it in the queue.

There isn't anything to really dislike with this series, I just need more chapters out.

Thorfinn is a good character, and I see Askeladd sacrificing himself for him in the end and not be done in by a duel.

Chapter 19 has now been released.

Finally, been waiting forever for this. Such a great series needs more attention, and scanlated at a faster pace. Good chapter as usual, was kinda expecting Thorfinn to win, glad he didn't. It would make it kind of unrealistic if he had won against such a overpowering opponent with such a small frame, little daggers and lack of experience.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Lol.. I just love this series. He truly is mad.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii