Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1159

Thread: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion

Yeah, I was trying to remember anyone from the past who might still remain to hate Gray, but I can't think of anybody. Was it ever told what kind of a man Ul's hubby, and Ultear's dad, was? You'd think Ultear would have sought him out if he was still alive or anybody relevant.

In any case I don't expect he will find much luck in trying to keep Natsu frozen. But on the other hand Natsu is pretty reckless to attack the enemy stronghold alone.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Oh snap......freeze.

Could be father or brother.

Blog Entries
    I predict it will be something stupid

Like being related to Ultear? Since they both use Ice and he is older than Gray.

ANBU Captain
    Gary's father or Ur's relative

well, it was probably for fan-service, but it's really a good idea to take away the cloths from prisoners. makes them much more self concisus and less likely to escape. plus, they can now trick and sniffing bastard and use the clothes as a false lead.

Looking forward to Elfman going on rampage inside the Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    Looking forward to Elfman going on rampage inside the Guild.
    I don't really see how he could last half a minute. I suppose the psychological effect might be larger, although considering it's Fairy Tail we are talking about, the folks should just become all the more pissed off. It would have been far more intelligent to send Elfman back seemingly with a minor memory loss, but in reality have him silently sabotage Fairy Tail from the inside. Who knows, maybe the demon's power is too lousy for such crafty moves and this was the only choice.

Well that demon can create a Macro for the things he needs to do. So I am wondering which those order. Rampaging right away or wait till he is surrounded by friends and then attack when they least expect it.

ANBU Captain
    Kinda hoping we would get more info on the other goings on in Tartarus. More specifically with the guy who is reminiscent of Gray.

368:

Hmm... Elfman was drawn so witless at the end of the previous chapter that I thought he would instantly start to trash things around him, but it seems like he merely looked like shit, nothing more, and the mission in fact was infiltration for larger damage. I blame the drawing style for fooling me.

Was that even the real Jellal? His fighting was so lousy, without any of his trademark moves, aside from speed perhaps, that it's hard not to think it wasn't just a clone or something else he used for a crafty plot. No way the real deal would go down so easily, like some common rabble. Maybe his intention was to fake his own death and thus make the demons careless.

the special beam cannon probably just hit the sealing on his body, thus releasing both the new weapon, but also his true(!) power.

this looks more and more like a hentai doujinshi.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    the special beam cannon probably just hit the sealing on his body, thus releasing both the new weapon, but also his true(!) power.

this looks more and more like a hentai doujinshi.
    This.
    Idk guys the whole thing with this new guy around gray and the fact that Zeref needs Natsu to beat him specifically is strange. Do you guys think Zeref's ultimate plot is to make natsu into such a powerful dragonslayer that he eventually becomes a dragon to beat acnologia?!

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    Do you guys think Zeref's ultimate plot is to make natsu into such a powerful dragonslayer that he eventually becomes a dragon to beat acnologia?!
    Then they would have Natsulogia instead of Acnologia. Back to square one.

369:

The magic council must be a metaphor for the Japanese police; an organization with significant authority and indepence yet totally useless and corrupt. I guess Mashima gets a little bit of satisfaction by depicting its destruction in this arc. That would make every Japanese person happy (not counting the policemen themselves and the real criminals who are safe because of the law enforcement's incompetence).

The end of Jellal's fight was utterly predictable, although the idiot ex-chairman actually stealing the key just like that wasn't what I expected. But as soon as he did, I knew the demons would slay him immediately. It was a double-win: They released the last seal and they got rid of a huge liability at the same time.

Blog Entries
    These merciless demons are trying to open the seal by slaughtering whoever has the last key, better transfer the key to myself! What can possibly go wrong???

This manga is utter shit.

Whats worse is if he had fucked up and failed to actually transfer the key, the demons would have lost a member they still very much needed.

and they got no way to verify what happening with jellal, or any other would-be adversary.
    (frieza did always have the tendency of killing his own men...)

they could even keep him alive through the whole plan, and kill him only when they actually kill all the magic in the world.

EDIT:
    notice how the cover character page says "don't underestimate chubby people"? in the same chapter that shows the fatso being an idiot and getting screwed over?

ANBU Captain
    372 is out
    I bet this zeref is simply a mirror of his actual power or a representative delivering an ultimatum for the upcoming battles. Honestly I don't see how anything has changed for nasty power/ability/or any type of growth wise. I mean he simply had a short hyperbolic time chamber mode pre tourney and he ate some of atlas flames...well flames. I was under the impression that dragonslayers had to make their magic "evolve" before taking dragon form. Does this mean they are like a saiyan race of mages? Because gray and company are seemingly within the same range. Honestly I stopped attempting to gauge fairy tail character growth in terms of strength like 3 arcs ago but if someone could explain it I could go back to reading the manga for more than the fights being "colorful". Anyways that S&M demon really went down easy. Maybe the new demon they revived will be more impressive. He seems to have no memories at all. And we get a rematch between nastu and the bomb guy potentially

376 is out.
    Go Wendy Go!