Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455565758 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1159

Thread: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion

ANBU Captain
    Yeah definitely. I mean that scene on the lake was pointless besides obvious fan service

so, the meaning of end is revealed. time to timeskip. again.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

ANBU Captain
    Gtay vs Natsu??!! So natsu is really a demon?? Dragon slaying demon? Well a lot of things are wrapping up. We know why the dragons left and where they went, what E.N.D is, and whats in FT's basement. If you guys are following FT zero, then it seems like FT is originally a dark guild. Maybe this will also spill into the conclusion blurring the lines of Good vs Evil.

Also anyone else who read FTZ a little weirded out by the story being kinda based on some introverted guy's suicide fantasy? Zeref.....get help man (o.O)

END being some kind of Natsu is just a "wut?" for me, not anything solved. Considering we have seen time travelling already, I couldn't help but think Natsu isn't yet anything special but will be. Clearly for a man of Zeref's calibre the past, the present, and the future are meaningless definitions, so he knew all along at some point Natsu could fulfill his suicide fantasy. I really don't know how the demons of the concluding arc fit in if END is Natsu, though. Maybe they were a catalyst, and they just didn't know it themselves.

FTZ surely did reveal a big thing about Zeref. Almost a pity, but it's not like we wouldn't have seen lots of hints already. I guess most of his infamy is derived from stuff he tried to create to either kill him or keep him company (without dying).

Pretty funny fanservice omake was released. Somehow it seemed to flow better than the real arcs of late. I doubt anything as such has changed in the series, but perhaps it's just the fact it stays so much the same that its getting stale already after so many chapters.

I especially liked how Natsu walked into the women's side in a nonchalant, business as usual manner heeding Erza's call. And of course the fact Erza called him there in the first place as if there was nothing strange about it, not bothering to cover herself at all when discussing with Natsu, nor paying any attention to Natsu's state of clothing. I bet it would have been a bit different for her if it had been Jellal entering the women's side... Lucy naturally ended up joining the unmindfulness once pushed far enough.

There wasn't a single line of dialogue in this latest chapter, and yet it was one of the most enjoyable chapters of the entire series. It had me laughing.

Going back to the previous chapter and END being Etherious Natsu Dragneel... Zeref has stated that Natsu will be the one to finally defeat and kill him, and Mard Geer had said that the demons of tartaros were created for the sole purpose of killing Zeref. So, it sounds like Natsu is actually a demon created by Zeref, he just hasn't awakened his demon powers yet. If I recall correctly, I believe Natsu has no memory of his real parents or of his childhood prior to meeting Igneel?

ANBU Captain
    This guy makes borederline hentai >_>
    The fan service to the yuri community is blinding....also 417 was enjoyable to flip thru!

One thing about FT, FTZ, and any other rendition of FT, is that they sure know how to capture attention and generate interest in anything synonymous with FT. Hats off to the mangaka for keeping it fresh,fun and light enough to pass the time

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    So, it sounds like Natsu is actually a demon created by Zeref, he just hasn't awakened his demon powers yet. If I recall correctly, I believe Natsu has no memory of his real parents or of his childhood prior to meeting Igneel?
    It's possible Zeref might have had something to do with Natsu's past, but I wouldn't bet on Natsu being a demon. It might be that Zeref was already at that point disappointed by demons and their lack of success in defeating him. I'd also think Igneel would have noticed if Natsu was such a thing. Like I said before, it's also possible Zeref knows of Natsu's future, ahead of time, and that's why he's counting on Natsu.

ANBU Captain
    418 is out and we have a final time skip seemingly. Its good to see natsu again but it seems like it was too soon. However it is very reminiscent of the original arc. And a lil fan service here and there

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Ahh we get an actual time skip for the characters instead of a 7 year freeze.

Looks like Natsu borrowed a page from Zilconis's book to add to Igneel's teachings: Flames that gently destroy clothes. It created quite a fitting reunion with Lucy missing some crucial clothing items already. No better way to greet the long missing boyfriend than offering some fanservice right off the bat.

Now if only Gray and Juvia returned as a married couple.

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    418 is out and we have a final time skip seemingly. Its good to see natsu again but it seems like it was too soon. However it is very reminiscent of the original arc. And a lil fan service here and there
    I agree. It would have been nice if there was at least a several week hiatus or some type of side story to build anticipation for their reunion.

419:

It's certainly as you say. It feels like absolutely nothing happened, let alone Fairy Tail got disbanded, when just two chapters ago it was still there. I'm sure Mashima could have come up with something a bit more depressing and especially longer than Lucy working a less than grand job and some noname guild winning the tournament for a single chapter. It wouldn't have needed to be something unreadably bad, just something that would have made the readers feel like Fairy Tail was really gone and Lucy was trying to cope with it. She could have travelled around, meeting familiar faces from the other guilds, reminiscing about the past, bringing up some good novel comedy scenes with the FT members in a flashback like manner. That would have made it feel like they were really all gone.

ok, I guess it is going to be a bit of 'gathering around the old crew'.

I wish they'd call this chapter 'blaze it', on account of 420 and all...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

420:

I suppose it was hardly unimaginable with Pantherlily as a precedent, but somehow I still wasn't expecting Charle to make such an appearance. She looks quite good as well, though obviously she has got nothing on Millianna's sexy body. Reading this chapter I couldn't help but wonder if Wendy has become any tougher, but on the other hand she's so young and so much weaker than Natsu and Gajeel that getting relatively stronger than her old self would be very easy indeed. Obviously it would be impossible for her to reach Natsu and Gajeel's level any time soon, if ever, considering her specialty is healing and she's such a gentle girl compared to those two blood thirsty ruffians.

I'd be hugely and positively surprised if Erza had been hanging around with Jellal all this time. But I reckon the chances are close to zero. Either she's been training alone or with the likes of Kagura.

421:

Chelia ought to pray Natsu will find a good fight even without flying. Lest he will kick her pretty ass when this is all over. You won't get between a dragon and its prey without consequences. Maybe he will just go and one shot kill the whole army of nameless monsters, even if such a thing makes a poor compensation for a missed chance to fight against proper mages.

I have to say the best part of the chapter was Natsu using Happy like some sort of tool to tickle Lucy's feet. That with the empty eyes made a good combo. Somehow such a meaningless action is exactly what one would do in a situation where everything went exactly opposite to the expectations and there's nothing but a dead-end in sight.

ANBU Captain
    Brace yourselves........The Charle FAN SERVICE IS COMING!!!!

423:

The impact might have been a bit bigger if I had had any recollection of this Blue Note fellow. I vaguely remembered him only when Charle and Wendy told Natsu who he is. Quite funny he seemed like a though dude back then, but now he's a dime a dozen character in front of Natsu anymore. Perhaps that's why the more significant part of this whole encounter was Natsu hanging Chelia funnily like a sack of potatoes from her collar, for the whole duration of the affair, and giving her a lecture, as if a national hazard like Natsu was in any position to lecture even the worst villains.

Fairy Tail wouldn't be Fairy Tail anymore without Wendy, so it's good she's back in the group, not that there could have been any other outcome. At the same time she's back to the old situation of being the only female mage of her age in FT. One probably shouldn't underestimate Chelia's significance in that sense. She sure cries a lot, though. But it's okay since she's cute.

424: It's like an appearance by Aizen all of a sudden! they look so similar.

Great, now Gray has gone all Sasuke-curse-seal mode on us. Natsu's friendship no-jutsu will bring him back to the light though.

I'm sure he is just undercover again though.