Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758
Results 1,141 to 1,159 of 1159

Thread: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    That or Juvia literally lives inside of him. Which would give it a more comedical aspect. Like Juvia saying creeping stuff like finally being inside of him.

Ch500:

Man, it certainly didn't take long. What a joke. At least Gray finally learned what the END is. Although I've already forgot why he's so obsessed about it...

This is such a mess that the only thing I'm really wanting to see is the undoubtly highly pissed off Acnologia returning. Then the broth with too many cooks would be about ready to boil.

Think Gray is obsessed with killing/destroying E.N.D. because of his father. Gaining power specifically designed to kill the demons also helps. Not to mention the reasons Gray himself stated.

I find it hilarious how Gray is so obsessed with it right now, considering the whole guild is otherwise fighting for it's very survival and Natsu (END from Gray's pov) is still only looking for Zeref. I guess Gray reckons that he will first defeat Natsu and then single-handedly defeat the rest of the invaders, Zeref included, despite the fact the was just before having such a super hard time against an underling.

The dude really has his priorities set correctly. He must have frozen his own brain.

I can't believe all of those soldiers had to exist just for this purpose...
    i'm really waiting for anaclogia to come and drive us through the final arc.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    i'm really waiting for anaclogia to come and drive us through the final arc.
    I find it sad Mashima didn't know what to do with Acnologia and thus simply threw him out of the window for the time being. The FT guys were also thrown here and there, yet they are making a really good time coming back on foot, yet the flying Acnologia somehow can't get back.

514. another 'this changes everything character!".

and still, mashima can't create a female character without giving us boob view.

514. another 'this changes everything character!".

and still, mashima can't create a female character without giving us boob view.
    These new revelations really keep coming. I wonder if anything of the old story is left when Mashima is finished.

Looks like Erza's mom won't be the only mom of dragon slayers considering how Lucy is squirming naked on top of the naked Natsu.

515. not buying this.
    I'm guessing ten chapters until we find that this was all a lie and she actually LOVES erza.

Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

515. not buying this.
    I'm guessing ten chapters until we find that this was all a lie and she actually LOVES erza.
    Who knows. She does serve Zeref, so there's necessarily something wrong about her.

517:

- -- - -

That didn't fortunately last long at all. I have hardly ever been a fan of body occupation or total mind control plots, so I'm happy it was already over before it really had a chance to begin. Of course they still had to have time to compare breast sizes...

Still, Erza sure has a super scumbag mother. Once she gets down to it with Jellal, she's going to be a million percent better mom herself, despite the flaws in her own personality.

post near death power up probably achieved.

I'm feeling the manga should end soon, but google doesn't provide any help, how long before a manga ends do we know about it?

How would we know such a thing? But yeah, it should end soon. I haven't really been expecting anything from this series for a long time now. I'm only reading it for the old times sake. It's kind of ironic that one single thing I was looking forward to was Acnologia coming back, hugely pissed off at Erza's mom and wanting to pay back the favour, but now Eileen is dead, so there's no point. I gave up on Acnologia in general a while ago because it very much looks like Mashiha has no fricking idea what to do with him anymore, so he's treated like this: Briefly brought forth to do something badass but ultimately of little consequence and then thrown quickly away without a second thought.

woop, woop.
    guess who decided to show up.

C523.

woop, woop.
    guess who decided to show up.
    It was about the bloody time. I really hope Erza doesn't need to try to fight him, though. Such a thing would look pitiful.

It was funny Gray once again tried to kill himself only to get stopped by Natsu. It's shameful Mashima never gets tired of that.

Well he is gunning for Wendy, since she is a Dragon-Slayer and he is hunting those down. But I suppose Wendy learned a few things from being in a body that was actually a dragon. Still, I don't think they even stand a chance. Then again...nakama power.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    Still, I don't think they even stand a chance. Then again...nakama power.
    Which is why I don't want to see it at all. Realistically he should be able to slay both Wendy and Erza before those two even realised what's going on, but since they very well can't die, it would be a weird fight full of plot convenience. It would be nicer if he just laughed at Wendy and walked past them, ignoring them entirely. In fact it would be funny if he ruffled Wendy's hair and then ignored them, to seek worthier prey.

Well they did prove you don't need to be a Dragon Slayer to take down a dragon. Sure in the end she offed herself but Erza did cut her up pretty bad when enchanted.

chapter 538 is out. 8 chapters to go.
    they are starting the last 'story' of the manga.