Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion

Apraxhren
    Just noticed chapter 36 was released a few days ago.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 09-14-2012 at 09:43 AM.

Thanks for the link.

Yay next chapter should be some history of Gray.
    Last edited by X-plicit; Tue, 05-08-2007 at 05:46 PM.

37 and 38 are out thanks to KEFI!

For you lazy bastards...

Chapter 37
    Chapter 38

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Only interesting thing in these two chapters is we found out how Gray got his nudist behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    Only interesting thing in these two chapters is we found out how Gray got his nudist behavior.
    Yeah I was laughing my ass off at that point.

I dunno, Gray going in "ice shell" posture seems pretty sick at the moment...

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

I think someone will stop Gray from using it?

Apraxhren
    Chapter 39 by KEFI

ch 40 on the mainpage

ch 40
    ch 41

42's out, can't wait for 43 to see what happens.

KEFI has released 43.

Chapter talk
    A nice way to go about finishing it off, didn't expect that really.

Though Deliora is gone, it's not over yet, Chapter 44 continues with the story.

What I like a lot about Fairy Tail is the shorts arcs that come to swift conclusions. Fairy Tail [the guild] is supposed to be one of the strongest in the world, so it makes sense that they finish their quests with some speed. I like how Lucy's slutty style is pointed out by some of the random side characters (proving she's intentionally projecting herself as a sex object, instead of doing it innocently), Natsu has a few enlightening moments (he's neither the eternally stupid nor endlessly upbeat main character), Erza even has her own set of inner failings (vanity for fashionable armor, rare clumsy moments). It makes them all more human.

The skills displayed by their Guild also keep the readers from having to endure a 30 chapter story arc so early. The author learned a lot from the failings within the writing of Rave Master.

Chapters 45 and 46 are out Nice wrap up to the arc and some new bad guys to look forward to with the start of a new arc. Good times
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 09-14-2012 at 09:44 AM.

I was kinda looking forward to what punishment Natsu and Grey feared so much but you know...totem poles in your guild...that's bad too.

Chapter 47 out

also for those who didnt know:
    Fairy Tail Licensed!
    July 28, 2007, 05:39:30 PM by barbapapa

Yep; Del Rey just announced their acquisition of Fairy Tail on the San Diego Comic Con 2007.
    The first volume will be released in April 2008. I'm surprised to see it happen so early, but I guess it goes to show this manga is HOT! I'm personally quite proud to see it licensed, as we were the first ones that introduced the English-reading world to it.
    Anyway, make sure you buy it if you can! Our old releases will go offline as soon as Del Rey releases the corresponding volume. But for now I don't think you should worry about your weekly Fairy Tail fix here at KEFI. I'm fairly certain most of the staff is still motivated to work on it; and we'll do our best to stay ahead of the official releases. Part of keeping the hype alive, and not letting people down who've been sucked in by the exciting proceedings in the world of Fairy Tail as of late.

Sig made by Lucifus

I actually think I will start picking up the books. Del Rey does a really good job lately, and I like the way Fairy Tail has been done so far, short story arcs and good characters.

Now we've started a death match between two guilds. The question remains which of Fairy Tails main (to the audience) group will be fighting the "Iron Dragon"? Natsu remains the obvious choice, since Gray just had his big fight. Erza seems like the type who would fight really well but lose to the guy, because their fighting styles are too different. There's always Lucy the sex object, who hasn't had much focal time. She's just gotten a new high-end key we've yet to see.

It'll still probably be Natsu. Piss him off enough, even though he already is, and he'll just slag the guy. Fire melts iron anyway.

Chapter 48 out now enjoy.

Sig made by Lucifus

The plot thickens. Good chapter. I'm intrigued by Jubia's referring to Lucy with an honorific but pissed that Lucy dropped her keys.

They did mention somewhere that Lucy doesn't really like her father. It was in one of the character intro pages or something.

Lucy appears to be someone of significance. Was she captured for a client (most likely her father) or did they intend to bring her into their guild?

It sucks that she dropped her keys. Lucy really hasn't had that much time to shine, and it's implied that the ecliptical keys like the one she just got are really powerful.

This arcs starting to get amazing. To be honest, when i saw that huge 1 page panel or whatever of all of Fairy Tail busting into Phantom HQ, I got goosebumps.