Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion

Just caught up on this, got to read a couple chapters.

When I saw the old man just laughing it off and smacking lucy's ass, it was cool.
    Then seeing him pissed off was awesome, will be good to see some more of his skills.

Natsu will most likely take on the 'Iron Dragon', then we'll get to see some more of his power, like when he faught that Shinigami guy back before.

When I saw Lucy's keys on the ground, I was more thinking that's what they were after her for.

They are after her cause she's a hot piece of ass. Do they really need any other reason?

Sig made by Lucifus

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu
    They did mention somewhere that Lucy doesn't really like her father. It was in one of the character intro pages or something.
    It was one of the chapter covers. The identification cards for the guild members. I think it was "Dislikes: her father" like that. If not, I have no clue.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

^ Yeah, I remember reading that too.

Anyways, ch.49 out. Go get it at your usual places...

Personally, I am dissatisfied at the recent turn of events w/ the Sorrow guy. What a cheap-ass way to pwn someone. Hmph.

Well Natsu doesnt need magic to pawn. Rather cheap ass ability like you say.

Sig made by Lucifus

I swear, if Lucy turns out to be a princess...

At least we get to find out next chapter. She's probably the daughter of some famous author or her father is considered the greatest of the great mages. She does like to write (something I don't remember being mentioned until recently, I think I need a re-read). The "-sama" tips us off that she's probably a lot more important than that.

I thought the battle was rather uneventful as a whole. Not enough Erza.

Quote Originally Posted by Foomanchew24
    Well Natsu doesnt need magic to pawn. Rather cheap ass ability like you say.
    Well, not really. Given all the hype about the old man's abilities, his rank and reputation etc., he was surprisingly easy to defeat. I was disappointed with that. Hence the term "cheap ass". Whereas with Natsu, I have yet to really see him in a pinch.

[Kefi] - Chapter 50

Well, at least she's just a hyper-rich girl, and not another princess in hiding. That I can handle.

I do really enjoy how there's at least a small resolution by the third chapter or so of every arc. Though the feud with Phantom is far from over, Lucy at least is back, and she more or less saved herself.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 09-14-2012 at 09:45 AM.

Chapter 51 now released as well enjoy.

Sig made by Lucifus

Best scene in the chapter has to be the Erza shower scene.

Chapter 52.....

Sig made by Lucifus

I see more Erza boobies.

The art was really nice this chapter, especially pages 4 and 5. I really liked the lighting at the bottom of page 5. Too bad Ezra didn't last longer, guess it's up to Natsu to save the day.

Sig made by Lucifus

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Pretty obvious that the guy Natsu's about to fight can control your movements like a puppet. Too bad for Erza.

R.I.P Captain America.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives122
    Pretty obvious that the guy Natsu's about to fight can control your movements like a puppet. Too bad for Erza.
    think its more likely he can control fire, his name is "Totomaru the great fire"

just hoping Natsu will defeat him in another way then releasing a ubah dragon fire that this guy cant control ^^

They've been surprising us so far with simple ends to fights, or Natsu's idiotic solutions. He stopped the Moon Drip by destroying half the temple, the giant demon shattered the second it tried to move, etc.

Natsu should goad the guy into controlling Natsu in some what that would destroy the machine, but he's definitely too stupid to pull that off. Something much more entertaining will probably happen.

I still wonder what happened to Lucy's keys. She would have fought at least a little in the last battle. They must still be on the street somewhere.

Hmm, there's a chapter 53 out by a group called Natsu-kun

I went ahead and read chapters 53 and 54 from the other group, if you dont like it looking nice then it seems fine. I think I will wait for kefi to release from now on though. 53 is by far one of the best chapters of Fairy Tale in it's short history.

Sig made by Lucifus

KEFI has released 53 (. Also on the same post is news that they'll be dropping Fairy Tail, so I've gone ahead and read 54 and 55

I think I'm at the point where I've read too much shounen and the cliches are starting to make me feel lame. There are just some things that must / must not happen that ends up making the storytelling... well... not too good. I feel like it's a cross between a love-hate relationship and addiction: I'm willing to follow these stories but summarily end up disappointed more than half of the time.

56 is ot by frankyhouse, go get it

Sig made by Lucifus