Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion

Chapter 199

mangastream / binktopia

"The empty bubbles on p10 and p14 were empty in the japanese version too, we didn't miss anything."
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Sat, 09-15-2012 at 12:10 AM.

hmm no one ever dies.....
    Pie

Blog Entries
    What a bunch of last minute bulshit, it's like the author ran out of ideas when he suddenly realized the Eidolas arc was about to end >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    What a bunch of last minute bulshit, it's like the author ran out of ideas when he suddenly realized the Eidolas arc was about to end >_>
    Ah screw you Archie.

I loved how he did this. And it didn't seem unplanned in the slightest. Lisanna HAD a Fairy Tail tattoo (even if it was in another part of her body... hey a stamp can be moved) while NONE of the others had one. Mashima has been planning to bring her back ever since they entered the Edolas Fairy Tail.

I too am happy with this development. No one dies in One Piece either for the longest time and it was still one of the best manga around.

I think instead of last minute, he intended for it to be a out of no where surprise. Edo Lucy Tatoo is very different and i think hers is the only one that we see from all the Edo people while Lisana was the only one with a Fairy Tail tatoo.

We're still not 100% sure that she's the real Lisana though. It could be possible that this one is some sort of clone or whatever and that might explain the different spot for that Tatoo.

I too thought of her being a fake sent by either Ultear or Makarov's son... but it doesn't really fit.

The tattoo isn't really a tattoo per se. We saw Mirajane placing it on Lucy via a stamp. Lisanna probably had to 'erase' hers because since Edo-Fairy Tail is a Dark Guild, it would be to obvious to have the mark on plain sight. Of couse, she couldn't really get rid of it, out of sentimentalism, so she moved the stamp, via magic, to her leg.

EDIT:
    In the cover... is that a small Levy behind Canna?
    Last edited by RyougaZell; Tue, 09-07-2010 at 11:09 PM.

ANBU Captain
    I wonder if elfman and miri's character models will change at all. Like maybe elfman gets a little softer since his sister is back. The one thing I do see happening is their inclusion in the series a bit more now that a vital member of their family is now back. Like a three way demon magic powerup or maybe lisana will have a more angelic presense.

Btw I didn't mean there wasn't enough dragonslayer action I just wanted to see more involvements with dragonslayers because if we get to see more "true dragonslayers" we will see igneel and the others faster and why they left. The dark guilds are a serious threat and all but I'm more concerned about why the dragons just up and left. They seemed to have the world's best interests in mind and seemingly dispersed for a reason.

Well at least Gazille has his own cat now.

Chapter 200

mangastream / binktopia
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Sat, 09-15-2012 at 12:10 AM.

NOOOOOOOO!!!

Why did Juvia go back to her old style? The new style was the cute one and the one that solidified her as my favorite FT female character. This is too cruel.

I'm sure something else happened in the chapter as well like the beginning of a new arc, but why should I care when they did that to Juvia...

Page 16 is awesome. The aftermatch of Fairy Tail's fights/partys are bloody fantastic. What's up with the dude with the broom? LOL

Chapter 201

mangastream / binktopia

Last edited by Buffalobiian; Sat, 09-15-2012 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    mangastream / binktopia
    That was surprisingly early.

I don't see Levy having a chance in this, but what the hell. Im just happy to see more screentime for her She's so cute.

Who the hell is Mest? Never seen him before.

Seeing Cana's reaction, her doubt... and even the precognition of Charle... I guess that either Cana gets chosen as the S-Class or no none (or even the unknown Mest just to say screw it, none of the others get a chance yet)

Though I thought Lluvia was already S-Class...

The cover profile of Lisanna should have Natsu on her 'like' section. Heh... and only her could ask Charle to precog who she was marrying.

Mirajane's lack of change, even if gradual, is a bit dissapointing. I was hoping to see a bit of her old self now that Lisanna is back.

ANBU Captain
    Fairy tale is never without its fan service...

I bet the new character is Cana's brother or something.

That's what I thought too, since they do look kinda similar with hair color and all. Though, I don't get why she's always so crestfallen every year.

Natsu's scared shitless and crying and someone dies. Probably Mest, since I've never even seen the guy before hand.

Blog Entries
    This new arc looks promising, can't wait to see what 5 minute powerup Natsu gets this time :P

Chapter 202

mangastream / binktopia

Blog Entries
    Cool chapter, and lol at the GajeelxLevy shipping

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Loved the chapter. Good pairings and I really wonder what Mest could do since he was Mystogan's disciple.

Also could our new "enemy?" be a dragon slayer as well?It has been a while since one was introduced. Maybe Dragon Slayer of Death or something since everything seems to just die around him. Which would mean he'd absorb lifeforce?

Blog Entries
    Perhaps his dragon is the black one who ripped Gild in half?