Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I just hate Jellal.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    I just hate Jellal.
    Huh, why? I think he's one of the better characters. I wish this manga wasn't so antiromantic so that he could get together with Erza. After Gray and Juvia, those two make my favourite couple in the story.

Blog Entries
    SO MUCH CONTENT!

I wish it would just get to the main plot so i can finally be disappointed on the next inevitable shitty development.

I do like how Elfman and Evergreen actually are moving forward as a couple though both deny it xD

Yeah. But too bad they are clearly only secondary characters. I have a feeling that's the only reason why they actually manage to do it in this story.

Chapter 299

Chapter 299 is out.
    Last edited by David75; Fri, 09-14-2012 at 10:11 AM. Reason: C&D

A side chapter with no words..but the end cracked me up though.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    This thread got flagged for a takedown notice. It's been cleaned of links now. Again, thanks to all release posters for their work before, but unfortunately discussion will have to go on without direct linking now.

For those unfamiliar with what happened to the HxH thread,

no links to unlicensed distribution sources (eg fansubs, rips) be linked in this thread

When someone is first to post about a new chapter, a little "Chapter XX discussion below" warning may help other users avoid spoilers and keep things tidy.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Sat, 09-15-2012 at 12:19 AM.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I'm surprised that we get enough traffic here to even warrant any attention. I always figured they'd go for the major online reader websites or download first, but some of those are still up. It's even more odd that they targeted Fairy Tail manga specifically and ignored everything else.

Chapter 300 is out

Discussion below!

Poor Lector.

Blog Entries
    OMG!

This chapter sucked balls.

I mostly agree. Maybe Mashima simply isn't so good at delivering it, but the "mysteries" he's now building left and right are annoying. Many of them don't feel like proper mysteries to begin with with the kind of presentation he has. What is worst is that in the mean time nothing is going on.

Other than that, Sabertooth is falling short of any expectations. It would have been hard to believe any out of nowhere guild could have really grown stronger than Fairy Tail during the seven years, yet still it had some potential. But with each chapter it's becoming more and more hollow. Maybe it was nothing but a facade, or a tool, for the Eclipse project and the tournament, who knows, but it should have had more mass.

ANBU Captain
    I hope the guild master dies. He was a douche.

And here the whole time I thought that one Knight was going to be the main villain of this arc.

Oh and did Natsu lose all his powers so he won't be able to go all out for the battle royal or is this just a temporary thing for now?

Blog Entries
    Chapter 302:

If you can make magic sucking machines then why the fuck dont you just use those to fight Zeref? God damn this writing is so bad...

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Chapter 302:

If you can make magic sucking machines then why the fuck dont you just use those to fight Zeref? God damn this writing is so bad...
    ....uh because zeref is too powerful O_o? No...no...I guess this is just bad story writing lol

Maybe Zeref is too careful to go near such a huge machine. Or if he did, Acnologia would arrive shortly after and annihilate everything, the expensive machine included. Well, for all we know, the whole thing might have required Zeref's knowledge to be built.

From what I can see, Natsu should be up and running after eating some flames. So, there shouldn't be any reason for him to skip fights.

Chapter 303:

- - - - - - - --

Even though Fairy Tail is too proud to ask for any outsider's help, I wonder if they at least informed Jellal of the changed situation. Jellal and Ul are so big mofos that it would hardly be wise to count them out. They will be doing something, no matter what, so it would make sense to allow them to do it perfectly informed.

Other than that, I'm kind of happy seeing Juvia right in the center of action for once. I seriously hope she won't be used for comic relief once again. She has been doing hardly anything but failing in this arc. It's more or less established she isn't really a fighting character out of her own volition; I reckon she would be more happy staying home raising her and Gray's children, but it can't be denied she has the skills if only the plot allowed her to fight seriously.

Chapter 304:

The First looked all serious on page 17, but by the next page, she couldn't help but look all cute again, with those bare feet and that child's body.

I wonder how seriously depicted these fights will be, those that Fairy Tail participates in, that is. I wouldn't mind seeing a few of them.

The First has proven to be a great addition to the story/comic relief, despite my initial misgivings due to the way she was inserted.

I think one of the fights will definitely be Erza being confronted by one or both of the Mermaid chicks about her relationship with Jellal. Looking forward to the fights.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."