Page 1 of 58 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion

Fairy Tail Manga Discussion

New manga by creator of Rave Master. The art style is very similar to that of One Piece's and Bleach's. Some people have affectionately named it Bleach Piece b/c of the art.

Short summary:a boy and a girl, both gifted in magic, going off to an elite magic guild.

You can get the first chapter scanlated at #KEFI @ irc.irchighway.net. This manga seems really interesting, and managed to "wow" me in the first chapter.

You can get the second chapter raw

no links to unlicensed distribution sources (eg fansubs, rips) be linked in this thread

When someone is first to post about a new chapter, a little "Chapter XX discussion below" warning may help other users avoid spoilers and keep things tidy.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Sat, 09-15-2012 at 12:19 AM.

Going to give this a try, but it's Fairy Tail, so I'm changing the title of the thread.

I read the first chapter and enjoyed it. I never read Rave Master (though now I'm thinking maybe I should) but the characters were amusing and had some interesting skills to show off.

I'll probably stick with it for a while.

Humm, first chapter was quite entertaining, I'll keep on reading...

BTW, I found it funny how the main characters in RAVE and this manga are named after seasons, Haru and Natsu... Spring and Summer.

I stopped watching RAVE after episode 26, mainly because I couldn't find decent quality fansubs out there, so I think I should give the manga a try to finish up the story. I know I've been meaning to for a while now.

Well chapter 2 is now out and can be found in #lurk and in the #kefi channel over at irc.irchighway.net

I'm getting it right now to see if this series has what it takes, at first glimpse it seems that way.

Lol, I remember watching rave. One weird ass anime......

This manga looks pretty cool, with all the magic, fire attacks, and dragons. Even the characters are awsome. The only thing though, not enough swords . But Im sure there wll be plenty later on in the series.

*rushes to get chapter 2*

Yet another awesome, halarious chapter.

Here is a summarry that was in the chapter: The story is about mage guilds all over the world! They are the associations that mediate jobs and other things to mages. Lucy, who aims to be a full-fledged mage, meets mage Natsu, who has the ability to eat fire, punch with fire, and control dragon slayer. Lucy is asked to come to Fairy Tail with him! But that is...a guild where hooligans gather! A door to a slightly dangerous, yet fun-filled "Fairy Tail" is about to be opened.

Edit: I uploaded FT chapters one and two.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 09-14-2012 at 08:49 AM.

Thanks for the link darkmaster. Im gonna give this a try seems kinda entertaining...

Overall a pretty good manga. I liked the characters and the story is intriguing (kana has to be awesome if she can drink that much) . Enjoyed chapter 1 and 2 (loved the demon Master). I am wondering what kinds of powers the other members of the Mugiwaras...i mean Fairy Tale crew/mages have. Thanks for the links xDM!
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3 is out
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 09-14-2012 at 08:50 AM.

Chapter 3 is out by Kefi. Don't have a link at the moment, but just know that it's out.

Chapter 3 is available at mangatraders.

Uploaded to sendspace if anyone wants it.

Really nice manga, I like the drawing style very much. Easy to keep track of what is happening.. Dunno if any of you have tried reading Trinity Blood? I gave up, it was to confusing.

Apraxhren
    Kefi released chapter 4, it is available in their channel

Uploaded to mangatraders and to sendspace

Not much to say on the chapter, but it was ok, setting up the action soon enough.
    I like how Natsu just makes himself at home in Lucy's house, heh.

FT Ch 5 RAW is already out.

Lucy + bath = <3
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 09-14-2012 at 08:51 AM.

sweet! thanks xDM for uploading!

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    got to say it: this is a good one. I'm not an avid manga reader, but i'll be checking in on this one from time to time.

props to xdark for sauces.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".