Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "Help me!" Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The official "help me" thread

I just want to thank the guy (sorry, can't remember who it was, very short-time memory [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]) who gave me the link to the "I've" torrent. Best torrent I've ever downloaded. So much awesome j-pop that it's almost hard to handle. Mostly courtesy of Kotoko & Mami. ~~

<3

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    I just want to thank the guy (sorry, can't remember who it was, very short-time memory) who gave me the link to the "I've" torrent. Best torrent I've ever downloaded. So much awesome j-pop that it's almost hard to handle. Mostly courtesy of Kotoko & Mami. ~~

<3
    Glad you like it, Terra.
    The link I had given was this one. But for some reason, the page isn't loading properly (for me at least). So, hopefully, it will work in the near future.

@NarutoMaster - you can get those either at Gendou, or from Nipponsei. link (Only has 1 Seed, though)
    As for any CDs from her, I'm having no luck finding an active torrent. If I come across one, I'll let you know.

Half an hour? Wow that's pretty quick for a movie...

Anyway, I've just finished watching this Japanese drama entitled "Team" and now I'm absolutely crazy over its theme song.

The song title is "Kaze no muku mama" (風の向くまま) and it's sung by this group called Canna. A really old drama/song (probably in the late 90s?). Does anyone know where I can possibly find this song???

Yo Yallo I've tried but all the links I've got are dead, and I didn't even get a hit with Canna on Jpopsuki. But the official Sony Music site's got the single for sale for ¥210..... so if you have money to spare....
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Thanks a million, Psyke!!! Thanks for the effort to help me search around.

I found the official Sony website too, but the downloads can only be accessed from within Japan. *sadface* sigh Guess I'll just have to do without the mp3 then. Maybe I will go cut the audio out from the VCD. Thanks again! ^^

Can somebody help me with finding the Japanese Language Support for Windows on the web?

I re-formated the computer earlier this week, and installed Windows Xp Lite (obviously a hack). Then I try to download the language support "automatically", but it seems Microsoft added extra security.

It won't let me download without an original XP Pro Disc (heck... its not even Pro... its Lite) which I do not have, and the website wants me to "prove" my legality by downloading several check files or something.

So... anybody know where can I get the installer for the Japanese Language Support? Please?

---

EDIT:

Found it. Thanks anyways.
    Last edited by RyougaZell; Fri, 11-10-2006 at 09:15 AM.

Posts like that are evil, Terra. You should provide a link to the torrent in question after so much praising it. That is, unless your very intention was just to be wicked and tease people...

Yeah sorry about that, I'd love to share the goods, but unfortunately I lost the link to the torrent when the previous version of this thread was deleted.
    The guy who helped me out might emerge once more to share it again. Hopefully.

And on that note I have another request: the "Makai Kingdom OST". Awesome music there...!

Yeah it probably was GLS. It usually is. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks for the link KoKo. While the Makai torrent was dead, the Phantom Kingdom one was alive (apparently the same thing). So cheers! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Can someone help me with this kanji? I need the english prounuciation of it. I already know what it means.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
    Can someone help me with this kanji? I need the english prounuciation of it. I already know what it means.
    Kuroi Katana. Means black/dark + blade/knife.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Thanks Psyke! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

No problem [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for clearing that up.

Looked pretty funny though. First time I've ever seen a japanese game with an english title getting a japanese title when it reached the US/EU.
    Reverse fun!

Does anyone know where I could get the full versions to the opening and ending songs to FMP: TSR? I think there was a site posted in the FMP TSR section but you had to register for it...so I was hoping if anyone knew of a free place to get it. And on the topic of FMP, does anyone know where I could get all of Shimokawa Mikuni's albums/songs? I've looked all over the place and had no luck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Very interesting. There were actually seven of those torrents, each for a whole bunch of songs. However, they were all quiet torrents with one seeder and not much more leechers. It could indeed be slow to download over one GB (with each of those seven torrents) with those peer numbers... But thanks for the info, nonetheless, GLS!

Oh sweet, I didn't realize that the ones at Gendou were the full versions, I thought they were the edited ones that were on the first TSR OST. Thanks GLS! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

I'm trying to learn CSS and I have a few questions...

Here's the link:

I noticed that when I change the size of my browser, the boxes actually move in location. How can I fix this? Or is it not a big problem?

Edit: Nevermind, I fixed it. Yay me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I need help! I need a good idea for a valentine's day gift for my girl. She doesn't want jewelry, and I've done the candy/flowers/stuffed animal thing to death. Any ideas would be most appreciated. God, I am screwed!

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

lol, take a deep breath Ero-Fan, you're not screwed. What you need to do is show a little creativity. Jewelry, candy, flowers, etc. are all very standard gifts. Any gift that shows you've put some extra thought into it is worth extra points. How much are you looking to spend? Since this is for Valentine's Day maybe incorporate something that the two of you can do together, like tickets to a concert, or a weekend of skiing somewhere, or a trip to a mystery destination. It really depends on what the lady is like and what her interests are. The key is to find something she really likes. Also, homemade cards are a lot cooler than storebought ones. Construction paper works wonders. You can trace out red and pink hearts of different sizes and cut them out and glue them on a card and it makes a really neat effect.